Defects such as pits appear on the skin of the face as a result of acne. Sometimes they form in areas where there were papules and pustules. Irregularities appear if the connective tissue has not grown in the place destroyed by inflammation.
Types of pits on the skin
Often teenagers are concerned about the pits on the face after acne. How to get rid of them, consider below. First, consider their classification.
There are several types of pits, also called atrophic scars:
- Chipped. These are often shallow pits on the face that have converging walls. If left untreated, they enlarge and turn into an incurable form of scarring - fibrotic, characterized by non-convergent walls.
- Rectangular. Those who have unsuccessfully squeezed pimples suffer from such pits.
- Rounded. Soft to the touch imperfections that blend into a he althy epidermis.
- Hypertrophic. They are formed due to the active growth of connective tissue. It is very important to correctly determine the type of scars,because that is what the treatment depends on.
Features of treatment
Let's look at how to get rid of acne pits on the face in each case:
- Small incisions are used to treat deep rounded scars. After such manipulation, damaged tissues will be replaced by new ones. Salons often offer to fill the wound with low molecular weight hyaluronic acid.
- Medium-sized rounded scars are treated with laser or surgical methods.
- Acne pits on the face of a rectangular type are removed by chemical reconstruction. Trichloroacetic acids are used for the procedure.
- To get rid of chipped deep pits, collagen injections are used. Also, for injections, fat from the patient's body is used. In some cases, acids help to cope with the deficiency.
- Some people mistake enlarged pores for dimples. However, such a cosmetic defect is treated quite simply - with the help of peeling or dermabrasion. In advanced cases, the dermatologist recommends laser resurfacing to the patient.
People suffering from acne often have several types of scars on their skin. Therefore, it is very important to consult a specialist before treatment. This will allow you to quickly deal with the problem and not aggravate it.
To avoid scarring on problem skin, you need to follow some recommendations from experts:
- Eat vitamins A and E. These substances are found in carrots, cereals, beans, soybeans.
- Protect your skin fromdamage and inflammation.
- Use gentle cleansers with antibacterial effect, cleansing tonics, lotions, which contain salicylic or other acids. Such care will help keep the skin in perfect condition.
- Don't delay your acne treatment, don't push it. This will avoid the appearance of dimples on the face.
Erbium laser resurfacing
The device generates a beam whose wavelength is 2940 nm. This device evaporates water from the tissues of the epidermis. It has very high accuracy. After exposure, a thin layer of dried cells forms on the skin.
After a while, the keratinized area is easily removed. The erbium laser beam not only eliminates the treated layer of the skin, it also promotes the production of its own collagen. As a result, the scar is leveled, the color of the scar changes, it becomes almost the same shade as the he althy areas of the epidermis.
Laser resurfacing allows you to smooth the scar by 90% and make it almost invisible.
Fractional laser resurfacing
The procedure activates skin regeneration processes. After exposure to the beam, microchannels remain on the skin, the depth of which is from 50 to 1500 microns. He althy tissues are not affected during the procedure. The synthesis of elastin and collagen makes the pit tissue softer and more elastic. After the manipulation, the color of the scar changes, it becomes less pronounced.
Laser treatment takes no more than two hours. The procedure is painless.Patients with good immunity can expect scar healing after two weeks.
Collagen is a completely natural product. This is a structural protein that is produced by the cells of the epidermis.
Young skin synthesizes this substance in sufficient quantities. It looks elastic and smooth, wrinkles are completely absent. Over time, the production of your own collagen decreases. This is what leads to the formation of scars, pits, scars, changes in body contours. This gives people aesthetic discomfort.
The introduction of a collagen filler rejuvenates and smoothes skin irregularities. Injections relieve post-acne, restore the natural beauty of the face.
After the procedure, there may be a slight swelling at the site of exposure to the drug. Rarely, allergic reactions occur in the form of irritation. There may be some pain after the injection. During the day, the discomfort disappears. You can enjoy the result in a week, when the puffiness of the face completely disappears.
How to remove pits on the face? Use the Kvotlan gel. This cosmetic product from the Russian manufacturer "Laboratory Emansi" is widely popular among owners of problem skin. It not only helps to eliminate inflammation, but also perfectly fights post-acne.
It contains the following substances:
- glycolane - contributes to the fastest recoveryepidermis;
- ethylcarbitol - prevents the recurrence of rashes;
- glycerin - softens and soothes.
"Kvotlan" has a powerful antiseptic, softening and protective action. It can be used by owners of hypersensitive skin, since it does not contain hormones, antibiotics, alcohol or other allergens.
Gel promotes the fastest healing of wounds and burns, helps to restore problem areas as efficiently as possible. With regular use, you can even out the texture of the skin, make it smoother and more uniform.
The duration of treatment depends on the degree of damage to the epidermis.
The cost of the gel from the pits on the face is 490 rubles for 20 ml.
The drug was developed by specialists of the German company Merz Pharma GmbH and Co. KGaA". The product is indicated for external use and has powerful regenerating properties. It has proven itself in the fight against various dermatological problems, including scars.
Contractubex is often prescribed to patients who, after acne treatment, have traces in the form of pits and cyanosis. Also, the drug copes well with keloid scars, and also, when used in preventive measures, prevents their formation.
Contractubex contains ingredients such as:
- onion extract - minimizes the risk of scar tissue growth;
- allantoin - retains moisture in the damaged area, due to which the restoration andepidermal surface smoothing is faster;
- heparin - improves blood circulation and tissue repair, relieves the feeling of tightness;
- sodium s alt - lightens blemishes and makes them less noticeable.
The cost of the gel from the pits on the face after acne is 630 rubles for 20 g.
Badyaga from uneven skin texture
Those who know how to get rid of pits on the face often recommend using a badyagu. This is a plant sponge that lives in clean freshwater reservoirs. It is processed into powder and packaged. In this form, the badyaga enters the market.
The product has a greenish tint and a specific smell. As a result of its application, you can get rid of various skin imperfections.
Badyaga is used to treat post-acne, shallow scars, age spots. Microscopic needles and valuable components in the composition of the product provide gentle peeling of the skin, increase blood circulation in the tissues, cleanse clogged pores, and remove the stratum corneum.
The dermis begins to "breathe", receive more oxygen and world elements. Active substances applied to the skin after badyagi penetrate deeper into the skin and accelerate its healing.
How to use badyagu correctly?
A small amount of powder must be diluted in water until a mushy mass is obtained. The mixture should be of a consistency that is easy to apply to the skin.
Features of applying the mask are as follows:
- Before the procedure, you should take a steam bath.
- It is better to refuse manipulations with badyagi if there are fresh inflammations on the skin.
- Do not keep the mask on your face for more than 20 minutes.
- To get rid of scars and pits, one procedure will not be enough. You should do a course of 10 sessions - 1 time in 3 days.
Wash off the mask with water at room temperature. After the procedure, the face will turn red. This is considered a normal reaction to bodyagi exposure. During the course of treatment, it is recommended to avoid being in direct sunlight. It is also better not to use aggressive skin care products, for example, with acids or harsh abrasive particles.
Cost - 50 rubles for a pack of 5 g.
Effective folk remedies
How to remove pits on the face from acne in other ways? You can use folk methods. They will require longer application, but often show good results:
- Compresses of natural tomato juice on the affected areas of the skin.
- Cosmetic clay masks. You need to do them regularly.
- Mixture of rosehip, almond, orange and tea tree oils. It is not applied to the entire face, but to the pits themselves. The course of treatment will take about three months.
- Rubbing the skin with St. John's wort tincture 2 times a day.
In severe cases, getting rid of pits on the face is quite difficult. It is always easier to prevent the appearance of such a cosmetic defect. Timely acne treatment and competent skin care will be an excellent prevention of scars and scars.