Although the bob haircut has been incredibly popular for more than a decade, many modern fashionistas undeservedly consider it boring and monotonous. It should be noted that one of the most important aspects of a harmonious image is styling for a caret. Properly styled hair can emphasize the dignity of the face and hide the flaws. A large selection of options for such a hairstyle makes it possible to choose an image that is appropriate for a friendly party, and for a solemn event, and for an ordinary working day. Wearing a caret is easy and pleasant, and we will tell you about how to style it in this article.
What is a caret
This simple yet highly functional hairstyle has ancient origins. The bob haircut comes from ancient Egypt. Surprisingly, at that time it was most often worn by men. However, the women of Ancient Egypt, in especially hot periods, preferred a short bob and cut off their long hair.
At different times and eras, bob haircuts were populararound the world. The French called her a square for straight lines and even bangs.
Over the long period of its existence, the square has undergone many changes. Now this haircut has dozens of variations in length and shape. Kare is easy to imagine both with and without bangs. However, among the mass of varieties, three main types of caret can be distinguished:
- Classic. It is characterized by straight lines along the bottom and the absence of graduation.
- Kare with graduation. With this option, the lower ends of the hair are directed inward.
- Bar with graduation, in which the ends of the hair are directed outward.
Devices and tools for styling caret
The final appearance depends entirely on the correct styling of the hairstyle. And it depends on the right accessories and styling tools how easy it will be to perform this or that styling, how long it will last on the hair. In the arsenal of beauties today there are such tools:
- The hair dryer is a universal device that can not only dry wet hair, but also give it the necessary shape. With the help of a hair dryer, voluminous styling, smooth strands are made, and the direction of the curls is also regulated.
- A flat iron with metal or ceramic plates is used when you need a smooth bob or soft curls.
- Curlers large or small, used to create waves and curls. Curlers of especially large sizes, can also be used to create voluminous styling.
- Many women prefer to use a curling iron. It is intended for curling curls. Themthe size depends on the diameter of the metal or ceramic base.
- Hairspray serves as a fixative for bob styling. It is applied to the finished hairstyle or to its individual elements. For thin hair, it is better to use a weak fixation hairspray. Its composition does not weigh down the hair, so you do not risk losing the shape of the styling during the day. For dense and heavy hair, medium or strong hold hairspray is used. He can keep unruly hair for a long time.
- Mousse, foam and spray are used at the very beginning. They are applied to damp hair before using a hair dryer and curlers. Their function is to help the hair take the desired shape faster, as well as to keep it longer.
- Styling gel is most often used to give hair a wet effect, so it is applied already at the end of styling.
- Hair styling wax is needed to fix and define individual strands. For example, they can twist the ends of the bangs in the right direction.
Only the owner of an elongated or oval face can afford to wear a parting with any hairstyle. For girls with round or square faces, it is better to refuse this option, as it visually expands the cheeks and cheekbones.
Parting looks good both on smooth evening hairstyles and on a bob with soft curls.
To ensure that your perfectly even parting does not lose shape throughout the day, you should straighten your hair from the very roots. For this, an iron with small diameter plates is ideal. Alsohair at the roots can be smoothed with a hair dryer and a fine-toothed comb. The final touch will be the application of mousse or foam on the parting. To get a light effect of wet hair, you can use styling gel. The photos of styling on a bob with an even parting below clearly demonstrate what type of face this hairstyle is suitable for.
If you find a regular bob too boring or your face shape needs to be corrected, pay attention to styling with a side parting. This caret looks great with any length and structure of hair.
Now a slight negligence has come into fashion. To achieve this, we advise you to style with a side parting as shown below.
Apply a small amount of foam or light mousse with your hands to clean, slightly damp hair. It is important that there is not much money, otherwise the hairstyle will lose its naturalness.
The side parting is done with a hair dryer and without using a comb. During drying, the hair is lifted by hands. They can also be squeezed in the palms to give the curls a "naughty" look. Bangs or hair in the forehead area must be dried, shifting from side to side.
When your hair is dry, do not comb it. Give the desired shape with your fingers, and shift the bangs to one side. To keep it better, you can use a few ste alths.
It is well suited for short haircaret, and for longer hair. Its purpose is to add volume to the hair and visually stretch the face. Therefore, girls with round and square faces will definitely like this parting.
Styling is very easy with a comb or hands.
In this case, the bob with bangs is a classic. This is exactly the hairstyle we see in Elizabeth Taylor in the role of Cleopatra. Laying on a square with bangs is distinguished by its simplicity and ease. It can be done with a special iron, and you can achieve unprecedented smoothness or get hair splendor with a hair dryer. When working with him, it is worth remembering a few basic rules:
Only clean hair is styled with a hair dryer. If you have not had time to wash your hair, it is better to abandon this styling method altogether and use dry shampoo.
To style your bob with full volume, choose large-diameter round combs. Small diameter combs work well with root volume, but they cannot be curled over the entire length.
To dry your hair faster and get the desired shape, use only round combs with holes between the teeth. They easily let air flow through them, due to which the strands dry on all sides at the same time.
To make the styling last longer, the hair strands are first dried with hot air, and then immediately with cold air. This technique is used by all hair stylists. In the photo below - styling on a bob with bangs.
Modern fashionistas most often use an iron to straighten their hair. However, there is another, no less convenient application of this device. With it, you can make natural curls that will last longer than those made with a curling iron. If your haircut is below the earlobe, flat ironing will definitely suit you.
Hair straightening irons often have several attachments in their kit. One of them is corrugation. With this nozzle, you can easily style your hair along the entire length or go through individual strands to give your hair a playful enthusiasm. But most often, corrugation is used to give volume to hair.
If you have thin, straight hair, use a corrugated curl at the top of your hair, stepping back half a centimeter from the roots. When the curls have cooled, comb them through and set with hairspray.
This type of bob styling is not suitable for girls with an elongated face shape. The rest can safely use it.
Trendy haircut for any type of face
Kare, short in the back, but having long curls in the front, has long been one of the most popular haircuts among both young girls and women of more mature age. There are not many types of styling on a square with extension, but each option deserves special attention. The following describes the main features of this styling.
Smooth caret is best done with an iron, but if it is not at hand, use a comb with frequentteeth and a hair dryer with a flat nozzle.
Girls with a wide or round face during the styling process need to shift the parting to one of the sides, and lift the hair at the roots in the crown area.
Volume with this styling can be obtained with a round comb and hair dryer, corrugated nozzle, or ordinary bouffant.
If you chose a side parting for your hairstyle, the lower ends of the hair must be twisted towards the face. This curl can also be done with a hair dryer or flat iron.
With an even parting, hair can be left straight without additional curling. It is important to remember that only dry hair is straightened with an iron, and a hair dryer is used only for wet hair.
Hairstyle for a special occasion
Many people are interested in how to make styling on a square for a holiday, party, solemn event. To solve this problem, you can turn your attention to retro hairstyles. In the 20s of the last century, young ladies preferred to have short haircuts with an even structure at the back and smooth waves in the face area. Nowadays, a hairstyle made in this style will definitely not be left without attention. It is very easy to make.
We suggest you do the following:
- Part your hair in two. It must be oblique.
- Make hair, mousse, or spray, then comb through.
- The side of the head where you left less hair, gently comb and secure with an invisibility.
- Pinch the side on which you combed the parting with largehairpins, forming waves.
- Wait for hair to dry on its own or blow-dry it.
- Fix the wavy strand with small invisible ones, giving it an additional shape.
The hair at the back of the head can be worn in an elegant bun or left loose.