It's no surprise that the bumpy hairstyle has once again gone from a comfortable home style to this season's hottest trend. The speed of this hairstyle is an indisputable plus for any modern woman who values personal time and is sensitive to her appearance. Red carpet stars are constantly showing how this hairstyle creates an elegant and natural look, regardless of the style of the chosen outfit, and urban fashionistas beat a stylish hair bun in combination with casual and simple things. The main advantage of this styling is that it suits almost everyone, regardless of age and face shape. The only criterion for creating a bump hairstyle will be the length of the hair. If your hair is shoulder length or lower, our article is especially for you.
Originally from antiquity
It's hard to imagine when exactly this hairstyle appeared. It seems that as soon as women began to grow long hair, the problem immediately showed up: they need to be removed from the face in order to open the view and get rid of interfering curls. Diversevariants of the bump hairstyle are found both on medieval women of fashion and on the heads of Asian beauties looking from ancient paintings.
In our time, the fashion for this styling was introduced by athletes and dancers. Today it is impossible to imagine a more suitable hairstyle for gymnastics or ballet. Previously, the hair, tightly tied at the back of the head, was additionally fixed by putting on special nets with an elastic band. Time has passed, and now many women are happy to use simple secrets from the past to create everyday hairstyles at home.
Hairstyle of athletes and dancers
- Comb your hair back and tie it into a high ponytail with a thin but strong elastic band.
- Apply some styling product to the ponytail, comb and twist into a tight, straight braid.
- Tie the tourniquet tightly around the elastic band and pin the ponytail with a few invisible ones.
- To keep the bump hairdo better, stick a few more bobby pins into it in the places where it is adjacent to the head.
- Fix with hairspray.
If you have thick long hair and want the hairstyle to last all day unchanged, secure it with an additional second elastic band over the finished shape.
For the quick and convenient formation of bumps from hair, many devices have already been invented. Special bagels are especially popular this season. Hairstyle bump with a donut can be varied, depending on the location of the donut on the head, its size and yourfantasy. There are several ways to properly put on a bagel. We will tell you about a few of them.
Bag with tucked hair
- Pull your hair into a high ponytail and secure with a tight, thin elastic band.
- Thread the ponytail into the bagel and lower it all the way to the elastic.
- Gently arrange the hair on top of the donut in such a way as to hide the entire base underneath.
- Using a thin comb, begin combing the ends of the hair in a circle while tucking them under the bagel.
- When all the tips are hidden, secure the bottom of the donut with invisible ones, and spray fixing hairspray over the hair.
Another interesting way to make a beautiful hairstyle with a donut.
- Put your hair into a high ponytail and secure with a thin elastic.
- Put the bagel on the ponytail and lower it all the way down to the elastic band.
- Place your hair over the donut so that it covers the entire surface of it.
- Comb your hair in a bagel and put another thin elastic over it.
- The loose ends of the hair, braid into one or more braids, and close the elastic with them, using the invisibility to secure.
This hairstyle with a bump on long hair is perfect.
- As in the first two examples, comb your hair into a ponytail and secure with an elastic band.
- Put on a bagelon the tip of the ponytail and cover its outer side with strands of hair.
- Holding your arms above your head, gently begin to twist the donut towards your head so that the hair wraps around it evenly.
- After reaching the base of the tail, secure the bump with a few invisible ones.
A cone made in this way has a slightly eccentric pomp. To give it extra delicacy, you can stretch out some strands with your fingers.
The fashion for braids and all kinds of weaving gave us a lot of old styling, beaten in a completely new way. One of these beautiful hairstyles is a cone with an oblique spikelet. Spikelets in this case can be located on the sides of the head or behind, directly under the cone. We will consider how to make the second option.
- Clean and dry hair must be combed gently, tilting the head strongly forward. Hair should hang loosely, not loose on both sides of the head.
- In this position, starting from the hairline at the neck and moving towards the back of the head, braid the braid using the spikelet technique.
- Pull the hair at the back of your head into a tight ponytail and shape it into your favorite bun.
For the bump itself, you can use a bagel or twist your hair with a tourniquet. Younger girls may also like the double-bun hairstyle with this fancy weave at the back.
Bump with flowing hair
One morean example of a hairstyle in which weaving and a bun in the back of the head perfectly coexist. This hairstyle with a bump with your own hands is very simple.
- Clean, dry hair must be carefully combed and divided into two parallel partings at the top of the head. This part of the hair will be braided, because the farther the partings are placed from each other, the wider the braid will be.
- Braid the spikelet, moving from the face back. At the back of the head, secure the braid with a tight, thin elastic band.
- Twist your hair into a bun or bun with a donut.
- Loose hair looks best with a light curl at the ends, or a perfect straightening.
Hair bump for a girl can be decorated with a beautiful hairpin or bow. Also, bright thin ribbons woven directly into the braid will look very original.
This hairstyle will add playfulness and spontaneity to your look. Thus, you can perform both one cone and several. We will consider the implementation of hairstyles using the example of two bumps on the sides of the head. This style of styling is perfect for teenage girls or very young girls.
- Clean and dry hair, gently comb and part in the middle of the head with an even parting.
- Gather hair on one side into a tight ponytail and tighten with a thin elastic band. On the second side, it is precisely formedthe same ponytail, on the same level as the first one.
- On each of their ponytails, braid two pigtails. It can be both ordinary pigtails and braids using the Spikelet technique. To give the pigtails delicacy along the entire length, you need to carefully pull each strand outward. When the braids are ready, tighten each with a thin rubber band at the end to secure them. Silicone rubber bands are best suited for this.
- To form a bump, throw one of the braids over the base of the ponytail and secure with an invisibility. Fasten the second pigtail in the same way, but under the ponytail. If the braids are long, the transfers can be done several times, in a circle. The second bump is formed in the same way.
- Tuck the tails of the braids inside the bumps and fix the finished hairstyle with invisibility. For additional fixation, you can use hairspray.
If you don't have enough invisibility at your disposal, you can fasten your hair with a few thin elastic bands. Also, small beautiful hairpins, ribbons, or bows are well suited for this purpose.
How to make a bun hairstyle from plaits
Most often such a bump is not made too high. It looks great on long smooth hair. If your curls tend to curl, before doing such styling, they should be straightened with an iron.
- Gently comb through clean, dry hair and tie into a low ponytail with a thin elastic.
- Divide the tail into two equal parts. Twist both parts into tight bundles and twist the bundles together.
- Wraptwist the ponytail around the elastic a few times and secure with a few bobby pins.
- Hide the protruding strands under the bump or inside it and also pin up with hairpins or invisible.
To make the hairstyle last longer, you can additionally strengthen it using hairspray or any styling.
We hope you found our article useful.