Stylers help you create a variety of hairstyles and can straighten unruly curly hair in just a few minutes. Currently, the range of different brands is full of many models that differ in characteristics and declared functions. The mini hair straightener has become a very popular appliance among professional stylists and girls alike due to its many positive features.
The main task of this styling tool is to straighten naughty curly curls. With the help of a mini hair straightener, you can quickly tidy up wavy bangs or twist beautiful curls. The device is in demand among those who travel regularly, as it has a small size and does not take up much space in a suitcase. It is also quite convenient to use at home, because it performs its functions no worse than standard options.
Key Benefits of Mini Hair Straightener:
- Small size.
- Budget cost.
- Quick hair straightening.
- The ability to wind curls.
- Some models have removable attachments to create different styles.
- High quality.
- The presence of several temperature modes and a display on the case.
- Plates made of materials that do not damage the hair structure.
It is worth noting that many companies produce this styling device. In the list of the best hair straighteners, the leading brands are Babyliss and Bosch.
Wide range of styling tools makes it fairly easy to choose the right product, but there are a few things to consider when buying. Professional stylists say that the speed of straightening, the degree of negative impact on the structure of curls and the duration of styling depends on the quality of the mini-hair straightener. What should I pay attention to when buying?
- Coating material. There are several of them: aluminum, ceramic, teflon, tourmaline and marble. It is worth giving preference to the ceramic or Teflon version, as they have a gentle effect and evenly distribute the temperature.
- Size of plates. For girls with thick dense hair, it is necessary to choose wide square straighteners, and for owners of thin and short hair, small rectangular ones. Thus, the styling process will go as quickly as possible, and the result will last for a long time.
- Additional features. These include: a steam generator, an ionization function, interchangeable nozzles and a temperature switch. With their help, even the regular use of a mini hair straightener will not adversely affect the beauty and he alth of the hair.
This brand is considered one of the best, and its products are used by both professional stylists and ordinary girls around the world. The assortment includes a large number of straighteners, special devices for twisting curls and creating basal volume. The Babyliss Pro Baby Sleek Mini flat iron is a great pocket option as it does what it claims to do.
According to the manufacturer, he is able to quickly straighten hair of any length and density due to the wide ceramic plates. According to the reviews of stylists and ordinary customers, even with daily use, this iron does not damage the structure, does not dry out and does not contribute to the formation of split ends. The only downside to the Babyliss Mini Hair Straightener is that it doesn't have temperature control. But thanks to high-quality ceramic plates, it easily glides along the length and aligns the strand in a few seconds.
This manufacturer of home appliances is in no less demand and produces a large number of devices for drying and styling. The Bosch 2102 mini hair straightener has a wheel that allows you to adjust the temperature. Ceramic plates are made ofhigh-quality material, which allows you to carefully style your hair. Customer reviews indicate that it can quickly create beautiful curls.
The dimensions of this straightener allow you to carry it in a woman's purse and use it if necessary. On the case there is a special button-lock, which securely connects the plates. The long cord rotates when working with the styling tool, does not twist or cause inconvenience. Girls claim that this device will become an indispensable tool for owners of curly and fluffy hair, and also quickly straightens bangs. Budget cost and high quality materials make Bosch's "pocket" flat iron popular.
According to shoppers and professional stylists, mini flat irons are essential for quickly smoothing out curls, "taming" frizz and creating easy curls. High-quality models of styling devices will serve for many years, and will not adversely affect the beauty and he alth of the hair.