Now every woman has the opportunity to get gorgeous hair. If their length is 10 cm, then you can build up. After that, the curls will look more luxurious. How long hair extensions last depends on the type of treatment.
The method is recognized as the safest, since there are no harmful substances in keratin. And the effect of thermal tongs is negligible. If the procedure is performed by a professional, then the strands will look like natural ones.
How long hair extensions last after this procedure depends on the experience of the specialist, the quality of keratin, the type of strands. When inexpensive materials are used, the curls will please for about 1 - 2 months, after which a correction will be required. If high-quality products were used, then the result of the procedure is stored for 3 months.
According to this method, hair extensions are performed with a special gun that can heat up keratin resin. How long do they keephair extensions on capsules, depends on lifestyle. Owners of such curls should not visit baths, saunas, or use irons.
With a poor-quality procedure, the result lasts for about a week, after which the curls will not look very neat. If everything is done correctly, then the curls will please 3-4 months.
The method is ideal for blondes and owners of light brown hair, since the attachment points of the strands will not be visible. After the procedure, it is desirable to use traditional masks, balms, shampoos. It is not forbidden to visit saunas and baths.
How long hair extensions need to be corrected depends on the skill of the specialist. The result can last up to 6 months, but if the rules of care are followed. Nevertheless, it is recommended to perform a slight correction after 3-4 months.
The method allows you to get a luxurious hair length in a short time. The strands are fastened with an adhesive tape, in which there are no harmful components. The technology is more suitable for those who have thin and brittle hair.
How long hair extensions keep using this technology is determined by the type of their strands. In any case, the correction will have to be done every 2 months. The procedure can be repeated multiple times.
Korean technology is great for coarse and dark hair. It uses metal-ceramic beads,which are threaded through their own and artificial curls. The technology is also suitable for very short hair.
How long you can walk with hair extensions is determined by the type of strands. For some women, the roots grow in 2 months, while for others - yes 4. When you need to perform a correction, the hairdresser will be able to determine.
Modern technologies appear in the hairdressing industry. It is now popular to build with an ultrasonic device that melts keratin to the required temperature. The advantage of the technology is that the hair after the procedure can be repainted, highlighted, tinted.
How long hair extensions last depends on their condition. Usually the result is saved for 4 months, and then a complete correction is necessary. The procedure does not damage the curls.
In order for hair extensions to last for a long period, you need to properly care for them. It is enough to follow a few rules, and the curls will always be in order:
- before going to bed, the strands must be thoroughly dried, and then braided;
- during a capsule procedure with a visit to a bath or sauna, you must wear a special cap, and for other procedures it is better not to go to such establishments;
- before swimming in the sea or pool, you should wear a swimming cap, but if your hair gets wet, rinse it;
- you need to visit a specialist regularly for correction;
- you need to use masks, butcarefully.
In order for the result after extension to be preserved for a long time, you need to properly wash your hair. Although this procedure does not differ from the usual one, there are still some nuances that can improve the condition of the curls:
- comb hair before washing to avoid tangles;
- preferably wash them in the shower, not in a basin;
- carry out the procedure carefully so as not to damage the attachment points;
- false curls are washed with shampoo with a neutral pH level, moisturizing balms and gentle conditioners, but cosmetics for specific types of curls will not work;
- it is advisable to entrust the choice of shampoo to the master who performed the procedure;
- shampoo is applied evenly so as not to confuse the curls: the foam must be carefully washed off with warm water;
- wipe the curls with a towel, but carefully so as not to damage, but it is better to comb them dry;
- should not use chlorinated or s alt water for washing.
Extended curls deteriorate from wet combing and twisting underwear. You must follow this procedure carefully. Once the towel has taken some of the moisture away, the hair should then dry naturally.
Only in extreme cases, you can use a hair dryer. But it should be borne in mind that damaged extended curls will not be able to recover as well as their own. The hair dryer can only be turned on on a gentle mode, as well as use thermal protective equipment.
Features of combing
You need to start combing from below, clasping your hair with your hand. This should not be done from the roots, because this way the curls are damaged. It is necessary to perform the procedure carefully, gradually moving higher.
You can comb 3 times a day. When buying a comb, you should not choose one that has small balls on the teeth. But brushes with soft and wide teeth are great. You can choose a comb. To make it easier to comb in the morning, you need to braid a braid at night. If you follow these simple recommendations, hair extensions will look neat and fresh for a long time.