At all times, a woman has been the personification of beauty, style and taste. That is why every representative of the beautiful half of humanity always tries to look perfect. A unique image is created by many factors: appearance, hairstyle, manicure, clothes… And of course, the sparkle in the eyes, which conveys the inner strength of the beauty and her self-confidence.
Basic face types
To create an image, the shape of the face plays an important role. After all, the choice of hairstyle depends on her. Chosen correctly, it makes a woman sweet and attractive. You need to know how to choose a haircut. The main thing is to determine your type (and also take into account the structure of the hair).
You can do this either with the help of a photograph or by looking at yourself in the mirror. To do this, you need to look at your image with matched or short hair. Fundamental here is what the face most looks like. Depending on this, its type is determined. It could be:
7. Rhomboid face type.
Correcta certain shape will indicate how to choose a haircut for a woman in order to emphasize all her virtues.
What to consider when choosing a hairstyle?
To surprise everyone around you with your luxurious mop, which, moreover, will not cause much trouble when styling, you need to know how to choose a haircut. To do this, you need to figure out what their main types are.
Among all possible options, 4 can be distinguished:
1. Classic haircuts. They are characterized by a clearly defined canonical form (smooth long hair, bob, sessun, bob). They are considered the epitome of elegance and are usually the basis for other styles.
2. Cascading. Samples of the first type are taken as a basis, and the hair is cut along them, as it were, in steps. This allows you to add volume to the hairstyle, create the effect of thick hair, hide many imperfections, for example, a wide face, protruding ears. Previously, these haircuts were made for medium length hair, but today this restriction is absent. Before choosing the shape of a haircut using a stepped cascade, keep in mind that it is he who creates a lush volume, while maintaining the length of the female "dignity". Therefore, make sure that this plus does not become a disadvantage.
3. asymmetrical hairstyles. Their feature is the lack of proportions in the main lines. This allows you to create an individual image. They are performed on hair of different lengths: from short to long - with or without bangs, while allowing you to get away from boring classic forms. It is asymmetry that brings originality to the image and allows you to make your own brightimage.
4. Haircuts with torn strands. This trend has confidently taken its place among the female audience. One of their advantages is that they are suitable for women of any age. They are usually performed with special scissors. The essence of a hairstyle with torn strands is that deliberately uneven strands of different lengths are milled at a right angle. You can then experiment with them by laying them in different directions. Such haircuts are suitable for any style, allow you to hide many facial imperfections, as well as create the impression of a diverse woman. They are usually performed on short or medium hair. But it is not recommended to do them on wavy ones.
How to choose a haircut according to the shape of the face?
Before you go to the hairdresser, you need to find a match between the type of face and the shape of the haircut. To do this, you need to know certain rules:
1. A woman with a square type of face must take into account that the main drawback that needs to be hidden is angularity. Therefore, you need to choose cascading haircuts or a classic square, the strands of which will visually reduce the cheekbones. Hairstyles with maximum volume at the top of the head are suitable. In this case, you should not fully open your ears and cut your bangs above the eyebrows, as this will visually enlarge the face and make it even larger.
2. The task of the owners of a round face shape is to visually lengthen it. To do this, you also need to make lush hair at the top and leave elongated strands that will hide the width on the sides. Canchoose a haircut with asymmetry or torn strands that cover excess volume. Long curls will also save the situation. In this case, do not resort to tight tails. For the best results, talk to your hairdresser about all the options, as they know how to choose the right haircut for any type.
3. The oval face is considered universal. In this case, you can experiment, change - everything suits the beauty!
4. If a woman has a face shape in the form of a triangle, then this appearance is characterized by a sharp transition from a wide forehead to a narrow, elegant chin. The task of the hairstyle is to make it soft and less noticeable. To do this, you need to abandon the lush curls at the temples and choose an option that has volume in the cheekbone area, which will visually enlarge the lower part of the face. For those who are thinking about how to choose a haircut in this case, you need to pay attention to the elongated caret, bob-car, cascading haircuts. Curling the ends of the hair outward will also be advantageous.
5. For a rectangular type of face, you need to focus on the bangs, which visually reduce its length. It is advisable to create volume at the roots, resort to a stepped cascade, and direct the curls inward.
6. The pear shape requires a visual correction of the width of the head from above. For this fit thick bangs. It is advisable to choose medium length hairstyles so that the ears are covered.
7. In a diamond-shaped face, the widest line itself is the cheekbones. In this case, you need to stop at such an option that will visually expand the forehead and hide the width alongsides near the ears. This will help the volume at the top at the roots of the hair, elongated strands, thick bangs (both straight and oblique) and lush curls near the chin.
If there are difficulties with the selection of hairstyles, then you can choose the right one from the photo of haircuts or seek advice from the master of the beauty salon.
In order for your hair to look he althy, you need to remember some rules:
1. Be sure to resort, in addition to shampoo, to other means: masks, conditioners, conditioners. Their use should be moderate and appropriate to the type of hair.
2. To avoid split ends, cut them regularly.
3. If you wash your hair every day, use daily shampoos.
4. Dyed hair must be protected from UV rays.
Before choosing a haircut, think about what sacrifices you are willing to make in caring for your mop, so that its shape is the subject of your pride and looks perfect.
Features of hair structure
There are only 4 types of hair: normal, dry, oily and mixed. One of them is laid down in a person from birth. But with age, the type can change. This happens with improper use of hair care products, lack of vitamins in the body. Improper nutrition, hormonal changes and various diseases also contribute to this. Before visiting the master, determine the type of your strands, because fromit will depend on whether the hairstyle will hold its shape.
This is the most optimal type. It is the mirror of your he alth. Such hair is elastic, thick, strong, elastic, has a he althy shine. They do not have split ends, they usually do not electrify, they are easy to comb and style. In order to preserve these characteristics, it is necessary to wash them as they become dirty. Hair care products should be selected that, according to the instructions, are suitable for this type. After washing, the strands should be dried with a towel and only then use a hair dryer, and then at a distance of at least 25 cm. You also need to regularly cut the split ends and eat right. By following these rules, your curls will always look chic.
They can be identified at a glance: they are brittle, with split ends, do not shine, have a lifeless appearance. They often develop small dandruff. This type requires special care, as it is very sensitive to all sorts of manipulations. With frequent washing, you need to use shampoos and products for dry hair and frequent use. Do not abuse hot water, it is desirable to dry, only blotting with a towel. It is necessary to make nourishing masks, rinse with conditioners, etc. At the same time, you should not expose your hair to chemical treatment. And trimming split ends should be a must.
This type gives its owner a lothassle. First, hair often has a messy look. Secondly, they become greasy quickly after washing. Thirdly, they feel sticky to the touch. In addition, abundant and large dandruff often starts. To care for this type of hair, you need to remember the main rule: wash your hair as little as possible, for example, once a week. This, of course, will lead to a dirty look of hair, but otherwise the skin will be overdried, resulting in itching and dandruff. It is advisable not to use masks, conditioners, etc., and apply the balm only to the ends of the strands.
This is, one might say, the combined and most difficult type, i.e. the roots are oily, and the ends are dry and brittle. This is most common in women with long hair. The reason for this is insufficient grease along the entire length. Caring for such strands is the most difficult. This is because they combine 2 types, the care products for which should be completely different. Therefore, before washing your hair, it is advisable to rub degreasing agents into the roots, preferably folk (kefir, yogurt), and grease the tips with lean or other oil. After the hygiene procedure, it is necessary to apply a balm, but only on the bottom of the hair.
In order to create your own unique image, you need to know a lot of beauty secrets, including how to choose a haircut according to the shape of your face. A perfectly matched hairstyle, taking into account all the nuances, is the key to the attractiveness and charm of any woman.