Jeans just took over the modern world. Each person has at least one piece of this type of clothing in their wardrobe! In this article, you will learn about what you can combine flared jeans with, their features. Possible looks with these pants will also be considered.
Features of flared jeans
First, it's worth telling a little about the history of this miracle thing. As many people know, sailors first began to use flared jeans from the knees in the 70s. After that, such pants spread to the social culture of "hippies" and dispersed around the world.
What are the features of this type of clothing? Jeans of this type are capable of:
- Hide figure flaws, including extra weight on the hips, waist.
- Pull growth. If you add shoes with a small heel to flared jeans, you can achieve a better result in stretching the growth and slimness of the legs.
- Due to full coverage of shoes with jeans, you can achieve visual slimness of the legs. It turns out a nice image.
Women,For those who suffer from fullness of the hips, flared jeans combined with a long shirt or tunic are perfect. Thus, this problem will be easily hidden. Also real denim is very high quality. Do not be afraid that it will cause allergies or irritation, accompanied by constant itching. Flared jeans are a modern fashion trend.
Rules when choosing jeans. Leg length
First, you should familiarize yourself with some of the features of this element of the wardrobe. To wear cropped jeans that flare at the bottom, you need to be tall and long legs, as well as be able to properly combine them with shoes. But is this way of the day suitable for everyday wear? The best option would be jeans that end 3 cm from the floor, slightly covering the heel, or not covering flat shoes. If this factor is not taken into account, then the trouser leg will ride up, thereby visually shortening the legs.
It's time to forget about trousers with a narrow waist. A new sip will be the best option - flared jeans just above the waist. It is worth choosing models that fit snugly to the body. Thus, you can hide the flaws in the form of a small tummy or excess weight on the hips. Jeans that are a few sizes too big will only make matters worse. And over time, excess tissue can turn into unpleasant folds, which means that the volume of the abdomen will increase.
The shape and structure of the flare
For each woman, it is worth choosing a unique type of flare, focusing on the main indicators:
- Classic version. This knee flare will suit any woman. It will look especially elegant in a daring style, it will be an excellent replacement for a casual look.
- Girls with slender legs should choose not wide, but narrower flares. Otherwise, all the beauty of the legs will simply not be noticed.
- Any shortcomings of the hips and knees will help hide flared jeans from the knee. Thus, it will be possible to divert the eye from places that are undesirable for consideration and lure it to more successful forms.
Actual images with flared jeans. Photo
There are a huge number of images based on flared jeans. The most popular ones are listed below:
- Leather jacket. A bold and unusual choice. A biker leather jacket is able to show all the features of your persistent character. It is worth using jeans that are flared from the knee in a classic or darker version.
- Beige coat. Flared jeans with a camel coat are perfect for an autumn walk in the park or for everyday use. Models flared from the hip are also appropriate in this image. They can be decorated with rhinestones, sequins and sequins. The whole look will go great with a clutch and a wicker hat.
- Solid color magic. Why not try a fashion trend that has appeared relatively recently? From head to toe, surround yourself with one color scheme, preferably completely merging. Dark traditional colors of jeans can be replaced withwhite or blue. This option will be especially well combined with plain shoes and watches.
- Leopard details. Try pairing hip flared jeans with a bright red coat, matching blouse and a leopard bag! The main thing is that a leopard thing is present in the image. It can be a hat, a jacket, shoes… Leopard, by the way, is a universal type of style, which is why its use is so diverse.
- Blazer. Great option for a business meeting. Replace your gray blazers with a smart blazer, add a white blouse and flared jeans. The image for the official event is ready! You can add a small bag with a forearm strap.
- Fur trim. A fur collar, a fur coat, a jacket - all this is not only a win-win option, but also universal. It is worth using a fur trim that exactly matches the tone of the jeans, and make the rest of the image either a few tones lighter, or vice versa - darken.
Next, let's look at some more interesting bows. So, if you chose flared jeans, then things like:
- Summer hat. Why not wear flared jeans and a light panama hat while on vacation? This look, paired with a light blazer, will look good on a slim figure, unlike regular shorts and a T-shirt.
- Loose knit sweater. A long-sleeved model and flared jeans will look very cute and gentle together. This typesuitable for walks around the city, park, for visiting game events. But still, you should know the measure and not choose too voluminous sweaters. If you have any doubts that a voluminous sweater with flared jeans looks bad, full, then you can tie it up with a belt. This method has been used by stylists for a very long time.
- Shawls and stole. Multi-colored handkerchiefs with unconventional patterns that reach the waist can replace an annoying hat. They were famous for their special popularity last season, which has not faded so far.
- Vest, blouse with stripes. Women's flared jeans are perfect for a marine style. To the overall look, you should add a blue hat or scarf, beads and a dark clutch on the strap, as well as dark glasses. This style is on the list of daring.
- Denim shirt. An all-denim look, isn't that great? It is worth choosing a jacket or shirt that fully matches the color of flared jeans.
- White blouse or shirt. Also a versatile option for business style. Jeans in a lighter or pastel shade will make the image gentle, soft. Instead of regular flared jeans, you can use a model with a narrow waist.
Which shoes can you pair flared jeans with?
Suitable for this occasion:
- Traditional sneakers or sandals. The most common option. Loose shoes without heels add clarity and brightness to the image. Matches with almost any kind of clothing, suitable for summer and spring seasons of the year.
- Shoes with heels. Still, the best option for women's flared jeans from the knee would be shoes with a small heel. It is suitable for events of any nature and season. This option goes well with fur coats and long scarves.
Mistakes when composing an image with flared jeans
It is worth sorting out a few main mistakes that beginners make when impersonating their image:
- The most common and main mistake is not paying attention to the proportions, not only when choosing the jeans themselves, but also shirts, blouses, blouses, shoes. What to wear with flared jeans? With well-chosen shapes of other elements of the wardrobe! Any centimeter is important, fit, changes in walking position, waist level, etc. It is better to be ready for possible problems right away than to solve them “on the go.”
- Large volume of clothes on top. Men are most often affected by this problem. Men's flared jeans, widened from the hip, also refine the shape of the body, making it more slender. Do not clutter up fragile shoulders and girls. A leather jacket on a blouse and on a T-shirt is the wrong decision. It can be replaced with a comfortable light jacket in the summer. Well, a fur trim will be an excellent solution to the problem in the winter.
- Flared top. In the eighties, this mistake would not have been so relevant, however, many girls love to combine a short coat with flared sleeves and jeans to this day. This opinion is erroneous, thereby the girl visually increases her figure, reduces growth.The image fits the retro style, outdated in the modern world.
- Tight top. Putting on a tight sweater or jacket, you should think about your decision several times. Slender girls with a pleasant figure without flaws can easily afford this mistake, but ladies with a couple of extra pounds should refrain from this image. A loose top and a massive bottom only make the figure heavier, making it more voluminous. Replace the sweater with a loose blouse or tunic.
Flare jeans are a great option for both everyday use and important events. When choosing flared jeans, it is important to consider your individual characteristics, style, body type, etc.