The world of shoes is amazing and diverse. Every season, designers offer new items, many of which help to emphasize the uniqueness and originality, stand out from the crowd and become the most prominent person in their environment. But heavy platforms, stiletto heels, lacing, natural fur and even embroidery will not surprise anyone now. The most unusual shoes will be able to amaze our imagination, with some models of which we offer to get acquainted.
Gone are the days when everyone's shoes and boots were similar, if not the same. Now, due to unusual shoes, you can complement your style, create a vivid image. But some models are so extreme that not everyone will dare to put them on their feet:
Shoes shaped like vegetables and fruits, such as bananas, from which they began to peel. They look very positive and sunny, reminiscent of summer in the hot tropics, but they will hardly be appropriate in the city
- Models, looking at which recall representatives of the fauna. This is not only a banal decorationshoes with fur, but also giving them a resemblance to cats, horses, dogs, rats and other living creatures. Models stylized as “sea reptiles” look especially unusual: octopuses, lobsters, shrimp. Wearing something like this on your feet is a brave act!
- Unusual shoes, the design of which was inspired by the realities of modern reality - carts and baskets for groceries, Lego constructor, children's attractions. Looks very interesting.
Of course, everyone understands that such models are not everyday options, and they are unlikely to be found on the shelf of a shoe store. But just looking at them is very interesting!
Creating unusual women's shoes, designers often decide to experiment with heels, inviting their models to endure a real test of strength and walk down the catwalk in shoes whose heels seem to be turned 90 °. And that's not all: the place of this classic part familiar to many is occupied by nails, ladders, bones, airplanes, wine glasses. Heels are transformed and lose their main function - to give stability, it is often very difficult to stand on such a support.
This massive unusual shoe is very popular. These shoes are purchased by fashionable girls for creative conceptual photo shoots, but not everyone dares to wear them even to an event.
It is inconvenient to wear them, their appearance evokes a stable association with the hooves of a goat, often bold designers adorn modelsnatural fur of this horned animal. And the most unusual shoes of this kind are really outwardly indistinguishable from the lower leg of an animal with a hoof.
Closed models of women's shoes with a concave high platform are often completely devoid of a heel. They look very strange: the platform is present only in the toe area, and the heel floats in the air without any foundation. Their decor will amaze even the most sophisticated imagination: these are thorns, and shells, and fresh flowers, and parts of toys, various mechanisms, traffic jams, and more.
Creating unusual shoes, designers began to use equally unusual materials. Traditional leather, suede, fabric, of course, are often used as a base, which is decorated with truly crazy creativity, but there are exceptions.
Porcelain shoes. The idea of designer Laura Papp, who managed to develop shoes from this fragile material and rubber. Each of the shoes weighs at least a kilogram, but is able to withstand the weight of more than a centner. Perhaps this is the fashion of the future?
Tree. The creators of such unusual shoes understood that their creations would never decorate the legs of models. These are art objects that you just need to admire.
Feathers, bones. At first glance, nothing particularly strange, but the Japanese designer Masaya Kuishino managed to embody the eerie charm of the feathered world in his collection. His graceful creations are decorated with black bird wings, natural peacock feathers, chicken feet, his models are unique andrecognizable.
Designers have come up with many options for unusual men's shoes. So, as if mocking the eternal desire of the stronger sex to compete with each other, Pauline Renoir offered them a new competition - whose sock is longer. Her shoes may seem like classic leather shoes for men, but once you look at the toe, that feeling is gone. Its length is at least 30-50 cm. For convenience, silicone is used as a filler.
Models with five fingers look no less strange, which not every mod will dare to wear.
Looking at the photo of unusual shoes, you can be sure that the imagination of its creators simply knows no bounds.
- Shoes with a concave platform, reminiscent of the interlacing of tree roots - the creation of Iris van Herpen, a fashion designer working in a futuristic direction. Unusual models were created using a 3D printer and even became the highlight of the Paris fashion show.
- Shoes, looking at which, we immediately remember birds - ducks, swans. Their models are quite standard, their highlight is the color.
- Octopuses. An amazing idea brought to life by Lady Gaga's favorite fashion designer, Kermit Tesoro. The shoes are a very accurate imitation of the tentacles of a marine life, there are even suction cups.
- Aquariums. Some fashionable shoes in a platform or heel have a real aquarium filled with water,where even fish swim.
Some more interesting models can be seen on the video.
There are a lot of models of unusual shoes, because the fantasy of creative people knows no bounds. Many of the options presented are amazing.