The beauty of a woman is impossible without beautiful hair. To make them so, the ladies resort to a variety of means. These are masks, oils, salon procedures. They help make curls he althy, vibrant and shiny. Illumination plays an important role in this matter.
Hair illumination - what is it?
Gentle coloring or toning of strands, which allows you to saturate the natural hair color with radiance, shine and beautiful tints, is called illumination. Promotes he althy hair. Considered a harmless procedure.
This event not only allows you to dye your hair, but also gives them the desired shade, gives the natural color an unusual tint. So, blond curls can have a golden sheen, dark - purple, and red - red.
For coloring the strands, weakly acidic products are used that do not injure the hair cuticle, but, on the contrary, carefully restore it. Envelop each hair along the entire length with an invisible film, filling empty spaces and rehabilitating the natural he althyshine. The cosmetic process does not require any preparation. For the procedure, you need a special cleansing lotion, dye and a towel.
Steps of the procedure in the salon
A coloring session lasts an average of fifty minutes and includes the following set of activities:
- Removing styling residues from the hair with a special lotion, which still smoothes the hair cuticle, prevents the bright coloring pigment from appearing randomly, promotes uniform coloring.
- Applying paint to the surface of the scalp, where it is aged on the hair for up to thirty minutes. After it is washed off with a special shampoo and a stabilizer with a certain color shade is applied.
Recovery, natural beautiful shine with overflow, restoration of the hair cuticle, thickening of the strands - all these benefits are provided by the illumination of the hair, the photo once again confirms this.
The cost of the procedure in the salon
The procedure of illumination is quite expensive, and not every woman can afford it. So, in a beauty salon, the cost of such an operation ranges from 1500-3500 rubles. The price varies depending on the length of the hair and the cost of the products that the specialist has to work with, as well as on the professionalism of the master and the popularity of the salon.
Pros and cons
Hair Illumination Worthrelatively expensive, and the result is short-lived. Why do many women resort to this procedure again and again? Because the weakly acidic composition of the dye has an astringent effect, as a result of which the structure of each hair is restored individually, the scales are smoothed and compacted, the curls become silky, smooth, obedient, acquire additional volume and he althy shine. Gives you the opportunity to experiment with color and make toning. The color will disappear completely after two months. You can carry out colorless staining, which will give only a colored sheen and increase the volume of the strands. In addition, in case of unsuccessful staining, the paint can be easily removed with a special shampoo.
Procedure shown for:
- brittle, dry, lifeless and thin strands;
- weakened and overdried curls;
- highlighted and dyed hair.
This procedure, in addition to its positive aspects, has its drawbacks, these are:
- not every beauty salon provides this service;
- the procedure should be carried out no more than 2-3 times a month;
- for bleached hair, the effect occurs only after the second procedure;
- high cost;
- short effect, up to two months.
Curls that have been illuminated require some attention, so you should take into account the following recommendations from experts:
- For best results use shampoo andThe same brand of conditioner as the color.
- This procedure has a cumulative effect, therefore, in order to maintain the appearance of the hair, it should be carried out once every two months, since during this time the gel film covering the surface of the hair will begin to be washed off.
- Illumination looks best on straight hair.
- To restore lifeless and badly damaged curls, you may need more than one procedure.
- Do not resort to a cosmetic event for owners of thick and greasy strands.
- This method cannot lighten the hair.
- Cosmetic procedure is best done in the salon, as with the inept use of funds, there is a high probability of damage to the scalp.
Hair Illuminations are considered a great innovation in the beauty industry. Here they use such paints that do not harm the hair, but on the contrary, make them beautiful and he althy. The most popular products are Illumina Color by Wella Professionals and Goldwell Elumen Clear.
Illumina Color gives the hair a rich natural shine, gives them an incredible shine, completely paints over gray curls. Heals and restores strands thanks to the patented Microlight formula. Makes them silky and smooth. Protects against harmful environmental influences. The hair after the procedure looks thicker and more voluminous. The dye does not change the natural color. Has a rich palette of shades. Hair becomes simply amazing after a procedure such as illuminationhair.
Goldwell Elumen Clear is as good as Wella Professionals Illuminator. Does not contain peroxide and ammonia. Coloring pigments penetrate the curl, form a weightless film on the hair, enveloping them. The paint smoothes the hair cuticle, seals it. Guarantees color fastness and shine. Gives additional volume, elasticity, smoothness. The product range consists of 29 shades.
In both the first and second cases, in order for the illumination effect to last as long as possible, it is necessary to use products from the same series as the paint for hair care.
Illuminating at home
A similar procedure can be carried out both in the salon and at home. Illuminating hair at home does not require special skills, but to carry it out, you need to buy a special kit, consisting of a leveling lotion, a coloring pigment and a color stabilizer. Additionally, you should purchase a good clarifying shampoo.
The first step is to wash the curls with shampoo, thereby clearing them of dirt and styling products. Next, you need to slightly dry the strands with a towel and apply lotion on them. The next step is staining, which lasts about thirty minutes, after which the paint must be washed off. Finish with a color stabilizer and balm.
Home lighting is as time-consuming as salon lighting and lasts about an hour.
It's not necessary to use hair to make your hair shineprofessional coloring, you can use folk beauty recipes:
- Rinse curls after washing with cool water, as it thickens the scales, as a result of which they better reflect light and shine.
- Make masks based on almond oil, as it is part of all illumination products. It has a pleasant aroma, prevents strands from falling out, stimulates their growth, heals.
- Use coconut oil for hair. It retains moisture in the hair structure, moisturizes. Gives a he althy glow. Apply only to damp curls.
- No less effective for hair and grape seed oil. It covers the strands with an invisible film. Restores and nourishes them. Protects from the negative effects of the environment.
- Good for hair and castor oil. It was used for the beauty of hair even by our grandmothers. It saturates the hair with nutrients, moisturizes, gives them a he althy shine and shine.
Hair illumination: reviews
Despite the numerous folk beauty recipes, many women return to illumination again and again. Some representatives of the fair sex say that the hair after the procedure is transformed, becomes chic, smooth and silky. Others try to do Goldwell hair highlights. Reviews about this paint are only positive, they say that it is with it that the efficiency is maximized.
There are ladies whose result after the coloring process lasted only a few days. Many consider cosmeticprocedure is expensive and completely unnecessary. And some did not even notice the difference before and after the session. It is worth thinking about holding an event for owners of he althy and beautiful hair, since the procedure in this case will not harm them, but the effect will also not be noticeable. Owners of lifeless and damaged strands will have to do 2-3 procedures, only in this case the proper result will appear.
Hair illumination is an inexhaustible source of experimentation. The procedure makes a woman's hair he althy and unusually attractive, shining with a full range of shades. This is a worthy tool of beauty, since it is simply impossible to take your eyes off such hair.