Long fluffy eyelashes make a woman's look more expressive and mysterious at the same time. Those who by nature were not lucky enough to have such, can use the extension service. It is offered by many beauty salons. Before proceeding with this procedure, you should choose eyelash extensions - their length, thickness, color, bend, material, etc. This affects the final result. The main criterion in the selection of eyelashes is good quality, on which their appearance and durability depend.
When choosing eyelash extensions, you should focus on what effect you want to get as a result. With the right choice, you can slightly correct the shape of the eyes. The most popular effects are:
- natural - extension of the same eyelashes for the entire length of the eyelid;
- fox - shorter hairs are glued to the inner corner, and closer to the outer corner they gradually lengthen;
- squirrel - the same short eyelashes are extended over the entire eye, and several long hairs are attached closer to the outer corner;
- rays - gluing eyelashes of two differentsizes alternately;
- sparse - extension of hairs of different sizes at a certain distance from each other;
- puppet - fastening long cilia from one edge of the eyelid to the other;
- millennium - extensions with feathers, rhinestones, colored hairs and other decor.
Modern salons use artificial hypoallergenic materials for eyelash extensions. They are divided according to the diameter of the hairs into silk, mink, sable. Eyelashes with a diameter of 0.1 mm are called silk. They look like natural makeup. The hairs are light, soft, not thick, so they do not harm. Sable eyelash extensions have a diameter of 0.2-0.25 mm. They are thick, shiny and look very bright. Although such hairs are not durable, original images are created with their help. Mink eyelashes are close to natural in their structure and thickness. They give the appearance of natural makeup.
You should also pay attention to eyelash extension glue. It also comes in several varieties. A lighter color will help mask adhesions. A dark tool will create an eyeliner effect.
Color of eyelash extensions
The standard classic color for eyelash extensions is black. Sometimes, to create a more natural effect, hairs with a brown tint are used. They are great for blonde girls. However, if you want to stand out in the crowd and create an original, unusual image, you can use coloredeyelash extensions - red, blue, yellow, green, etc.
Length of hairs
Usually, eyelash extensions use a combination of hairs of different lengths, which allows you to make the effect more natural. The procedure uses cilia with a length of 4 to 18 millimeters. The most commonly used hairs are 12, 10, 8 millimeters. The choice of length depends, first of all, on the wishes of the client and the reason for building. For example, medium sizes are used for everyday life, but for a festive event, you can experiment by making your image more original.
The length of the eyelashes should also be selected depending on the shape of the face. The larger the features, the larger the hairs can be used. If the face is thin, elongated, it is worth choosing shorter eyelashes for extension. How to choose the length of the hairs, so as not to give yourself a vulgar look and not damage your own cilia due to an increase in the load? The best way to find the right size is to measure your lashes and add 2-4mm to them.
Depending on the thickness of the hair extensions, different effects can be achieved. To date, masters use four types:
- 0, 20 mm - have a rigid structure, help create a bright image;
- 0, 25 mm - suitable for special events, short-lived, but has a great extravagant appearance;
- 0, 10mm - soft, elastic, most natural looking;
- 0, 15 mm - looks like regular makeupeyelashes.
Properly selected eyelash extensions will help you visually correct the shape of your eyes. There are several types of curls:
- D - strong curl, helps to create a bright image;
- B - a slight natural curve that opens the eyes;
- C is the most popular medium sized curl that makes the eyes stand out more;
- J - Light, almost straight lash curl.
Before performing the procedure, you should choose the right materials for eyelash extensions, as well as the size and bend of the hairs. In this case, you should focus on the effect that you want to achieve. By choosing high-quality eyelashes, you will achieve an excellent result and make your eyes more expressive.