Hair, as well as skin, needs careful care and the right selection of cosmetics. Therefore, manufacturers of hair care products every year improve the composition of masks, balms, serums and other care products. Sulfate-free shampoos have become especially popular among them in recent years. In the article, we will consider what Estel moisturizing shampoo is and what reviews people leave about the product.
Most hair cleansers contain a chemical called sulfate. It has excellent cleansing properties and has a low cost. However, with regular use, it dries out the scalp and hair, worsens their condition and contributes to brittleness.
Estelle's Moisturizing Hair Shampoo is sulfate-free, respectively, this component has been replaced by natural plant extracts. They not only cleanse the scalp, but also nourish and moisturize it. For owners of dry and injured hair, sulfate-free shampooshelp to restore the strength and he alth of curls. For people with normal hair, such a remedy is indicated to prevent possible damage to their structure.
Why are these shampoos better than others?
Estelle Moisturizing Shampoo, in addition to cleansing, helps to retain the moisture necessary for the vitality of the hair. Already after 1-2 applications, especially on dry hair, you can notice the positive effect of the product. As a rule, sulfate-free shampoos contain amino acids and betaine. With regular use, hair becomes silky, manageable and shiny.
Sulfate shampoos often contain complementary substances - parabens. Sulfates contribute to the uniform distribution of thick foam and effective cleansing of even heavily soiled hair. At the same time, they irritate the skin and increase the exfoliation of cells, resulting in dandruff. Parabens are preservatives that increase the shelf life of the product and at the same time have a negative effect on the condition of the hair.
Harm from other shampoos
Manufacturers often produce low-quality cheap cosmetic products in pursuit of profit, not caring about the he alth of their customers. This also applies to shampoos in which natural ingredients are replaced with chemically manufactured analogues. Such means cause irreparable harm to the hair: they become dull, thin, fall out, which sometimes leads to baldness. Moreover, according to someexperts, one of the main components of shampoos, shower gels, liquid soaps and similar cleansers - sulfates - can affect the development of cancer cells.
If we talk about the visual effect produced by shampoos containing sulfates, then these are overdried and exfoliating ends of the curls, dandruff, lack of hair shine.
Benefits and benefits of shampoo
Today, shampoos from different manufacturers are on the market. In our country, Estel's sulfate-free moisturizing shampoo is especially popular because it has a number of advantages over other cleansers:
- Affordable price. All sulfate-free shampoos are more expensive than regular shampoos, due to the fact that sulfates, which have a low price, are replaced by other, more expensive, natural ingredients. At the same time, Estel tries to adhere to the average price category not at the expense of product quality, but by increasing sales.
- Wide range of targeted shampoos. Buyers of Estel products can always choose a shampoo based on individual needs. For example, with the effect of lamination, activating hair growth and awakening the follicles, moisturizing and nourishing, for the care of colored hair or universal sulfate-free shampoo.
The benefits of using Estel shampoo are obvious:
- preservation and protection of the epidermis;
- moisturizing hair and scalp;
- protection of color-treated hair fromwashout;
- hair loss prevention;
- eliminate and protect against dandruff;
- intensifying growth;
- volume activation;
- gentle hair cleansing.
Sulfate Free Moisturizing Shampoo Features
Due to the mild cleansing action, Estel's sulfate-free moisturizing shampoo can be used every day and not be afraid of a negative effect on the skin and hair structure. It is equally well suited to owners of dry, oily and normal hair, due to the stabilizing effect of the sebaceous glands.
Some consumers are dissatisfied with the lack of abundant white foam, which is what sulfates are responsible for. However, sulfate-free shampoos are no worse at cleaning and washing away dirt from the hair, even with less foaming, this is more a matter of habit than the worst quality shampoo, as is commonly believed.
The entire line of Estel hair care products is professional and provides high-quality and long-term results.
One of the main components of Estelle's moisturizing shampoo is nicotinic acid or vitamin B3. It has a beneficial effect on the follicles, strengthens and nourishes the hair along the entire length, preventing hair loss. Depending on the effect produced by the shampoo, the excipients in its composition change:
- Wheat protein, obtained in the process of hydrolysis, strengthens the structure of the strands, maintains the optimal pH of the scalp, saturates the curls with useful elements.
- Additional ingredients such as citric acid, methyl alcohol, demethyl selenium provide shine and easy combing.
- Hexyldecanol makes curls soft and hydrated.
Sulfate-free shampoo combined with balm replaces the use of other hair care products.
Despite the many advantages of the hair cleanser, dermatologists in reviews of Estel's sulfate-free moisturizing shampoo do not recommend its regular use. It is better if it is a course application from 1 to 3 months, and then take a short break for 1.5-2 months, after which you can resume using the product.
Rules of application are no different from any other shampoo. A little product is applied to wet hair and distributed along the entire length, then it is slightly foamed with soft massaging movements, and then washed off. If necessary, the procedure can be repeated. For weakened and severely injured curls, it is necessary to use other products from the same series. They are designed to complement each other and provide express hair restoration.
General recommendations for hair care
Each hair consists of the smallest scales, ideally they should fit snugly together, which means that the curls do not need vitamins and they are properly cared for. Unfortunately, even using Estel moisturizing shampoo,such hair is a rarity, since stress, existing diseases, lack of nutrients, poorly selected cosmetics and many other factors affect their he alth and appearance.
To improve the condition of the hair, you need to act from the inside and out:
- eat a balanced diet;
- get rid of bad habits;
- do vitamin therapy;
- take proper care of your hair;
- do not abuse dyeing, perms and other procedures harmful to hair.
In addition, the most common daily washing of hair with Estel Otium Aqua moisturizing shampoo may not be performed correctly, as a result of which the hair is additionally injured.
Negative factors may include:
- Hair wash. Before washing your hair, it is recommended to comb your hair to avoid tangling. Well, if the water is not very warm and not cold, a temperature of 36 ° C is considered neutral, in addition, it should be soft, settled or boiled.
- Rinsing. It is best to use a conditioner of the same series as the shampoo. Both products should be selected in accordance with the type of hair.
- Hair mask. No matter how he althy your hair is, a good hair mask never hurts. Here you can use both folk and professional means. It is important at the same time to monitor the condition of the hair and avoid masks that do not bring properresult.
- Combing. A comb with uneven or rough teeth, made of poor quality material, injures hair every day. It is better not to skimp and buy a slightly more expensive comb, made from natural materials in accordance with all standards.
Hair care with Estelle Aqua moisturizing shampoo is not a difficult procedure, but requires consistency. A hair mask applied every few months will not bring the desired result. It is necessary to act comprehensively, starting with the correct selection of hair care products and ending with a he althy diet.
About Estelle moisturizing shampoo, customers have a positive opinion.
- shampoo cleanses hair well;
- due to the absence of parabens and sulfates, many say that the condition of the hair has improved after a month of use;
- foams well compared to other sulfate-free alternatives;
- has a pleasant smell and convenient packaging;
- consumed economically, a small amount of detergent is enough for washing;
- after use, the hair looks better: shiny and easy to comb;
- no negative effects on the scalp.
Negative reviews indicate that the funds can not always be bought in a regular store. Many customers have to travel to far away stores to pick it up.
Some customers saythat the shampoo caused them an allergic reaction and dandruff. This is due to individual intolerance to the components of the remedy.
Nevertheless, Estel shampoos are intended for professional use. To make sure that the product is right for you, you need to consult with a hairdresser. The master will select the appropriate products based on the condition of the hair and the characteristics of the body.