Bandanas were the first to be used by the Spaniards in order to protect against sand getting on their head or face. After this accessory began to be used by cowboys to protect themselves from the sun. Nowadays, it has become a popular element of the image. This article will show you how to properly tie a bandana.
How to choose a bandana
Focus on its shape, because the weight of the bandana itself also depends on it. They are triangular, square, rectangular. Pick one that suits your face shape. Pay attention to the material in different seasons and pay attention to how to tie a bandana. In summer, it is best to choose thin natural or silk scarves, while leather accessories can be worn in the cold season. Such bandanas are well cleaned from dust and protect the head from rain and wind, which is good for children. You choose the color of your choice, the most classic colors are white, black and gray. They can go with everything, so they are convenient to use. Bright scarves will help set the mood and freshen up your outfit.
Varieties of bandanas
Bandana can be used as a scarf, scarf or accessory. For your taste, you choose what you like. There are many different colors and materials that will not leave anyone indifferent. There is another kind of such a scarf. This is a bandana buff. A bandage that meets many functions. It protects the face well from the wind, so athletes use it. This bandage can be worn as a scarf, mask. This accessory looks like a trumpet, it is very convenient not to think about how to tie a bandana.
What can I wear with a bandana
A bandana will suit everyone, you just need to combine it correctly. You can wear it with your usual everyday style: regular T-shirts, crop tops, ripped jeans, skirts, plaid shirts and leather jackets. Also, with the help of an accessory, they create a feminine image by wearing some cute dress, it needs to be tied around the neck. It has become popular to wear a bandana with a classic suit. It is best with a dark color, and take a bright scarf so that it stands out. The accessory is also suitable for colorful suits in which the shirt is not tucked inside. This is a kind of artist's style. The bandage can also be tied on the handle of the bag, some even string beads on its ends. This accessory will give you individuality.
How to wear an accessory
On the head, it can be used as a scarf, or a hoop, or even an elastic band. It will look verycool. If it is worn around the neck, then it will dilute the stylish look. On a woman's hand, a bandana looks like a cute bracelet, and on a man's - in the form of a wristband. This accessory can look great worn in place of a belt in jeans, a skirt or shorts.
How to tie a bandanna
There are many ways to tie, it all depends on your originality and imagination.
- The classic way. We fold the bandana into a triangle, and bring the base to the forehead. Tie and tuck the ends.
- Way for women. We make a triangle and knit around the neck, leaving the tips on top.
- Hippies. We make a triangle and fold it several times to get a strip. This is a good way to tie a bandana on your head.
- Knit in reverse. We apply the base of the triangle to the back of the head, and tie its ends on the forehead.
- Like a pirate. We fold the bandana diagonally into a triangle, unfold the side ends behind the head and tie.
- Another option for the neck. We fold the scarf into a triangle, bend it into a strip, tie it around the neck, while crossing the ends.
- On hand. Again we bend the triangle to a wide strip and tie it on the wrist. You can wear two bandanas on your hand, combining with iron bracelets and watches.
- How else to tie a bandana? At the ankle. An unusual option, but the combination with slip-ons or loafers looks very original.
- On the headdress. You can add our accessory instead of a ribbon on the hat.
Hairstyles with a bandana
Let's consider how to tie a bandana on your head with a haircut. It can be braided or in a bun, while securing it with hairpins.
- Tail. We twist a triangle from a striped bandana, but not very narrow, tie a tail, the ends of which can be twisted.
- Greek hairstyle. We do the same thing with the scarf as for the tail, but we take the strip tighter so that the hairstyle holds well. We tie over the hair, and then thread the strands, fold the strip, and so we need to continue until the end, until all the hair is collected.
- Popular hairstyle. We make an untidy bunch on the head and tie a bandana on the head so that the ends are exactly on the forehead. They can be hidden or left free.
Bandana is a popular accessory today
It is suitable for going to the beach, and for a walk with friends, and for playing sports, and for some kind of costume party, and at home. You can experiment with this accessory and with your own style. Fashionistas and fashionistas are very fond of a bandana, because it looks really cool, stylish and original. Fashion designers and fashion designers use it in their shows.
There are bandanas that are able to maintain normal body temperature. The elasticity of the material ensures long-term use of the accessory. There are bandages that have impregnation from various insects, which is very convenient for going into the forest. It does not breed bacteria and gives freshness throughout the day. No irritation or chafing will occur on the skin.
Now you know how to properly tie a bandana, so feel free to start adding this accessory to your wardrobe. Be bright and unique.