Looking for an alternative to plastic surgery? Then you will definitely like facebuilding for the face. In other words, it's just yoga or exercise, during which the facial muscles are involved. The result is toned skin, which is always in good shape and literally shines with he alth and beauty. If this proposal intrigued you, let's find out in more detail what facebuilding for a face is, how to do it and what are the nuances in this technique.
What is this?
It is quite obvious that the word "facebuilding" is of English origin and literally means "face modeling". Yes, yes, it is with the help of special sets of exercises (several of them have been developed) that you can literally reshape your face, make it young, beautiful and fit. Facial gymnastics (or Facebook building) was developed by the German plastic surgeon ReinholdBenz. He knew exactly the features of the work and structure of each facial muscle, had an idea of age gradations and how exactly the flabbiness of muscle tissue affects the skin. The technique that has become in demand today among the fair sex, he created for an aged ballerina - his old girlfriend. In the shortest possible time, the woman's face changed noticeably: numerous deep wrinkles were smoothed out, folds disappeared, flabbiness and lethargy disappeared, her face became he althy, toned and attractive. But as in any other technique, it is worth remembering that Facebook building for the face will be effective if you perform the exercises regularly, without missing a single scheduled time.
History of occurrence
Even at the very beginning of the 18th century, women knew that certain exercises help to preserve and even increase the beauty and youth of the face. Facebook building is a term that appeared only in the 20th century, but the technique itself is much older. For the first time, Jeanne Sauval, the personal assistant of the famous French writer Ninon de Lanclos, spoke about such a technique. She was known mostly not for her texts, but for her extraordinary beauty and attractiveness, despite her advanced age. Her assistant, the aforementioned Mademoiselle Sauval, released a brochure detailing all the beauty secrets that her mistress used, including exercises that stimulate facial muscles.
Undeservedly for almost two hundred years, facebuilding for the face was forgotten. However, in the early 1900sa certain Bennett Sanford published a book called Exercises in Bed. It describes the so-called exercise, which must be done in the morning without getting out of bed. This man, due to numerous illnesses, has aged considerably by the age of 50. Therefore, his set of exercises also includes facial training as a method to restore his former beauty.
Basic principles of the methodology
Facebuilding reviews for the face are the first thing that women take as a basis before trusting such a technique. Opinions are very different: some point to the positive effect of the procedure, others speak of its complete absence. However, before you start classes, you should consider certain rules.
The fact is that if you do not touch the muscles of the face (as, indeed, any others), then they live their own lives. As prescribed by genetics - they age, sag and become a little flabby. When you start to actively train them, there is a so-called restart of the program. Muscles adapt to the new regime, naturally tighten and become stronger. But if training is abruptly stopped, they will not return to their previous state, but will become much more flabby and sagging. Based on this, we can derive the main review about Facebook building for the face - you need to do exercises constantly, regularly, and also correctly. Don't forget that erratic "wiggling" of facial muscles can backfire.
Complex execution sequence
If you decide to start doing Facebook building exercisesfor the face at home, it is worth remembering that this is not just a charge. Some preparation and finishing steps required.
- Before exercising, give yourself a light neck and face massage.
- Then do the complex itself. To choose the one that suits you best, consult a beautician.
- Don't forget to rest. Muscles must be relaxed both in between exercises and after the entire course.
Also take a few tips into consideration. Firstly, the most optimal time for such a charge is evening. After work, on the eve of sleep, we always relax, and all the muscles do it with us. Therefore, their stimulation and further complete relaxation will give the maximum effect. It is also worth remembering that you need to start with simple exercises, so as not to overload the face and not achieve the opposite effect.
If you do face building exercises for the face at home, you should carefully study all the nuances, consider every movement in the pictures, follow all the recommendations described in the course. Remember that almost all positions in this "sport" are performed with the fingertips, which put more or less pressure on the face. If you overdo it, you can cause significant harm to your beauty and he alth. For beginners, the best advice is to do the exercises in front of a mirror so that each movement matches the picture. Alsoit is necessary to alternate between static and dynamic loading. And remember that the muscles of the face are very thin, they "pump up" as quickly as possible. This means that they will become a little larger and more voluminous after class.
What will be the results?
Probably the most important question in this thread. Let's start with the fact that most ladies start face building for the face after 50 years, when skin problems can no longer be hidden under foundation. Experts do not say that it is too late, because even in this case, the maximum effect can be achieved. However, if you start doing yoga for the face at an earlier age, the problems of aging will be prevented, not solved. In addition, such a cosmetic technique is not only aimed at combating wrinkles. What exactly are the results we expect?
- The nasolabial folds will smooth out.
- The oval of the face will completely change - it will become clear and even.
- Sagging cheeks, double chin and bags under the eyes will disappear.
- Eyes and brows will be pulled up, due to which the whole face will take on a slightly different expression.
- The color of the skin will become he althy, it will acquire a matte sheen.
- Small scars will disappear, pores will be cleansed, blackheads will remain in the past.
As we can see, the technique is necessary not only in the fight against aging, but also with problematic, withered and tired skin.
Any cosmetic technique has a number of contraindications. You should not neglect them, because otherwise you can achieve the opposite.effect, and you can even earn a lot of he alth problems. So, why can't you do Facebook building exercises?
- Hypertension serves as an obstacle.
- Gymnastics is also contraindicated for those who have a pathology of the facial nerve.
- If you have recently had Botox injections or have had plastic surgery within the last 2 years, you should not do yoga for the face.
If you do not fit into any of the above categories, then feel free to proceed with the exercises that will be outlined below.
Changing the shape of the nose
This part of the face is perhaps the most "problematic" of all women. It seems to them that the nose is too big, too humpbacked. For some, the tip is lowered, and this is annoying, for others, it is raised, and this is funny. In a word, many thought about rhinoplasty, but only a few decided on it. And rightly so, because you can correct your nose with the help of a specific exercise.
- The bridge of the nose should be taken with your thumb and forefinger, squeeze it and press a little.
- On the tip of the nose from below, rest the index finger of the other hand.
- Now pull your lower lip down for one second to sort of pull your nose down. You will feel this tension. This exercise should be repeated 30 times.
Cheek and cheekbone lift
This is already a question that concerns mainly older ladies. Although, if you want to achieve the effect of plasticity and make yourself perfect cheekbones, you can use thisexercise.
- Pull your lips together as if you were about to make a long "O" sound while pressing them against your teeth.
- Place your index fingers on the top of your cheekbones.
- Now, in this position, say the sound "E", trying to use only the upper lip. Under the fingers, the cheeks should move. Repeat this sound 20 times.
- After that, begin to say a long "O" sound out loud, stretching your head forward and pushing your shoulders back. After a few seconds, raise your head up and look at the ceiling, smiling with your upper lip.
Remove the second chin, tighten the neck
It is important that when doing this exercise you do not feel any excessive pressure on your neck, so that you do not suffocate and do not feel wrinkles at the back, at the back of your head. So let's go!
- Stand up straight, pull in your stomach, lean with one hand on the table, put the other on the base of your neck.
- Pull the chin forward as much as possible so that the front of the neck stretches, but at the same time, a "corrugation" should not form on the back of the head.
- The lips should be stretched into a smile, but the teeth should not be shown. In this position, pull the tip of the tongue out.
- Now, leaning on the hand that lies on the table, we swing like a rocking chair.
- You need to pump back and forth 20 times, also turning your head left and right 20 times.
Working with eyes
Two exercises will be presented here. The first is aimed atelimination of wrinkles under the lower eyelid, as well as getting rid of bags under the eyes. The purpose of the second is to tighten the upper eyelid and eyebrow line.
- Apply the middle finger of the right hand to the inner corner of the right eye, and the index finger to the outer. The same is true with the left side. You do not need to press with the pads, just apply to feel how the skin will move under them. Now you need to squint your eyes ten times, looking straight, and ten times - looking up with the pupils. After that, look as high as possible and stay in position for 30 quick counts.
- Combining the index and middle fingers on both hands, put them under the tails of the eyebrows, slightly lifting the skin. Now, looking forward, lift the upper eyelid, as if surprised by something. Do this while looking straight ahead 10 times, and then repeat the exercise looking down.
Facebuilding for the face: before and after
You can see a significant effect of such procedures only after weeks of training. The very first lesson will not give you anything except for a light krepatura. You can repeat the exercises every day, adhering to the course of two months. After that, we rest for two months and do the complex again.
You can do facial yoga every other day, but for three months. After about 12-15 days of training, you will notice a change. The skin will become he althier and tighter, mimic folds will disappear. According to reviews of face building exercises for the face, workouts should also take place at the same time. This givesthe ability of the body to tune in and adapt to new opportunities.