Blouses, along with dresses, are considered one of the most feminine and sexy things in every girl's wardrobe. They are considered to be the most versatile pieces of clothing, because they are combined with almost everything. For example, a blouse with jeans is a classic tandem, suitable for many events. By varying the styles and styles of blouses, you can get new images every time. Let's find out all the secrets of a successful combination of blouses with jeans.
A bit of history
Every year the number of styles and models of blouses increases, because designers are inspired by female beauty. And she is inexhaustible!
The history of the first blouses dates back to the time of the ancient Greeks and Romans. It was they who wore clothes that are very reminiscent of modern shirts. They were sewn from natural fabrics and put on a naked body. It is also known that the progenitors of modern blouses - shirts were also popular in Russia. They were sewn together from two panels made of coarse linen, and worn as underwear.underwear. A little later, sleeves were added to them and decorated with embroidery. Remember the traditional clothes of the Slavic peoples. Everyone wore shirts: peasants, court nobility, and even the tsar himself!
Only at the beginning of the 18th century they improved and became an independent item of women's wardrobe. A variety of blouses with jeans, the photos of which you see, have become one of the favorite combinations for women of almost all ages. However, to look elegant and appropriate, you need to know all the features and styles of this wardrobe item.
Variety of patterns
Blouse is one of the most discussed topics in the fashion world. Especially nowadays, when designers are trying in every possible way to revive femininity and tenderness in the beautiful half of humanity. If we focus on the fashion trends of recent years, then the following styles are the most popular.
- Top is a summer blouse made of light fabric (silk, for example) with shoulder straps. Designers decorate tops with lace or guipure trim.
- Tunic - an elongated model with sleeves, usually free cut, worn in the warm season. This blouse with jeans is a classic option for the office, for walks, and even for a romantic date.
- The peplum blouse is one of the latest trends in the fashion world. The slim fit creates a sophisticated and feminine look.
- Combidress - this style is better known as "body", now many people choose this particular model for its convenience and practicality.
Two main rules for combining
The blouse is a basic piece of women's wardrobe, so it can be easily combined with almost any outfit. However, to look stylish and elegant, you need to know the basic rules of combination.
- Competent combination of colors is the main component. As a rule, mixing neutral shades and bright colors gives an excellent result. For example, rich blue jeans with a white blouse will be a great option for both romantic and business meetings.
- The compatibility of styles also plays an important role in creating an image. Usually you can wear any model with jeans and still look stylish. When jeans are tight and blouses are loose and vice versa (wide pants and fitted shirts), the effect is amazing!
Business or office style
If you work in a company where dress code requirements are not so strict, then you are incredibly lucky! After all, you can give free rein to your imagination and experiment with different models of blouses.
The classic combination is a white silk blouse with straight cut jeans in black or navy blue. It is desirable that the top be tight-fitting. Complete the look with a contrasting blazer or accessories such as glasses or a bracelet watch.
You can try wearing dark-colored blouses with jeans, which will make the silhouette more elegant. For example, a black blouse made of guipure and decorated with various lace inserts,able to turn any girl into a luxurious person. And if you correctly combine it with skinny jeans in dark tones, then this option will be ideal for an office or business meeting.
Jeans are one of the most practical pieces and it's no surprise that girls all over the world love wearing them. For those who want to make their image more feminine, and at the same time do not want to give up their favorite comfortable trousers, there are a huge number of different options for blouses to match jeans.
This year, the next look is considered relevant - a combination of blouses of light, beige or emerald green shades, sewn from light fabric, chiffon or knitwear, with fashionable boyfriend jeans. Shoes with heels will add charm and sophistication. The ideal option is wedge sandals or pumps with a pointed toe.
You can surprise your chosen one by wearing jeans instead of an ordinary dress for a romantic evening. And in order to add tenderness and femininity to the image, choose a transparent blouse or silk, with lace inserts or guipure trim.
How to wear a blouse with jeans to be a lady? First, pay attention to the details. Moderate make-up, a fresh manicure, clean hair styled in a neat hairstyle, as well as accessories and small jewelry like a brooch can make you fragile and mysterious. And secondly, you need to choose a blouse and jeans so that they complement each other perfectly.
One of the latest fashion trends is loose-fitting blue jeans with heavy fading. They make the image rebellious and boyish. Many girls like to wear boyfriend jeans with colorful sneakers. This combination completely deprives them of femininity. However, a delicate blouse tucked into jeans can drastically change the situation. You can choose any color scheme, because almost all shades are combined with jeans, ranging from pastel colors to bright neon.
As you know, fashion is a changeable phenomenon, so the main thing in choosing clothes is to focus on personal preferences and wear things that do not hinder movement in any way.
How to choose the right blouse?
The stores offer such a huge selection of different fashionable blouses that it can be extremely difficult to choose just one. Here are a few rules to follow when buying:
- blouse must fit in size, style and fit;
- should take into account your type of figure: for example, slender girls with excessive thinness are better off choosing layered blouses with lush details that will hide imperfections and add softness to the image;
- for overweight girls, fashion designers advise blouses in soft colors, with a V-neck that visually stretches height and reduces volume;
- blouses with belts at the waist are strongly discouraged from being worn by overweight girls, it is better to focus on the chest with a broochor plunging neckline;
- There are tricks for owners of small stature: for example, vertical stripes on a blouse can visually increase height, and round collars, on the contrary, often “cut off” the throat and thereby distort the proportions.
Following the recommendations of stylists regarding the fabric and style of the blouse, you can combine it with other items of clothing and look elegant. Having basic things in your wardrobe: several blouses, skirts and trousers of different cuts, you can create new fresh looks every day. For example, a black blouse with jeans, complemented by a bright accessory (purse or jewelry), can become a favorite look for both a party and more serious events.
How to wear blouses?
Perhaps the most practical piece in any girl's wardrobe, because blouses can be combined with anything. The most comfortable option is a blouse with jeans. However, to look feminine and appropriate in them, you need to follow a few rules.
- The main secret lies in choosing the right blouse, which should fit perfectly with jeans. For example, skinny models with tunic blouses are very popular. Dark flared jeans are best worn with white fitted blouses, diluting the severity of the image with the help of accessories.
- Any dress shirt should be tucked into trousers, and in such a way that the folds do not gather at the waist or sides.
- Blouses in bright neon colors are more suitable for young peoplegirls, so older ladies are better off with more modest colors.
It is worth mentioning separately about transparent models: they are recommended to be worn with solid underwear, and for serious events it is better to wear a thin T-shirt or corset under a blouse.