Feminine clothing in the wardrobe of ladies is considered a blouse with a stand-up collar. Thanks to her, any outfit becomes more attractive. Moreover, it allows you to create various images. The main thing is to learn how to combine products correctly.
Types of blouses
Modern stylish looks are created using different products. A blouse with a stand-up collar is of the following types:
Classic. It has a laconic cut, which makes it look like a man's shirt. The design may contain a simple decor, but if these are products for publication, then they are decorated with catchy details - draperies, flounces, ruffles, lace inserts. The stand-up collar makes this piece stylish
- Shirts. Such clothes serve as the basis for obtaining an office look. It is ideal for everyday ensembles.
- Tunics. In comparison with their counterparts, this clothing has a democratic cut, a special texture of fabric and color. These women's blouses are part of the beach fashion, but they also look great in an urban environment.
The stand-up collar blouse is made from different materials. Each of them has its own properties. To popular fabricsrefer to:
- Linen is a hygienic material recognized as safe, practical and comfortable. Linen blouses look great in a summer look. They are especially popular in authentic ethnic style.
- Synthetics. Many are biased towards such materials, and completely in vain. Women's blouses of well-known manufacturers are sewn from high-quality and safe fabrics. According to their properties, they are no worse than those products made from natural materials.
- Cotton. It is considered a practical and convenient material. A blouse with a stand-up collar is available from almost all well-known manufacturers. Such products perfectly pass air, and help the skin to "breathe" even in hot weather.
- Silk. Products from this material are classics of evening fashion. They go great with elegant skirts and trousers. Blouses can be decorated with beads, bows and other accessories.
- Chiffon. Blouses sewn from this material look stylish, just like from silk. For products use a thin translucent chiffon. Such clothes look frankly, but not vulgar.
- Guipure. Blouses made of this material with well-chosen skirts can replace luxurious evening dresses. Guipure products look great when embellished with decorative details.
Sleeve length and shape
When choosing a blouse, you should pay attention to the length and shape of the sleeves. This determines the comfort of clothing. There are options:
- Long sleeves. This blouse fashionable is part ofbusiness style, which requires conservative clothing. But even strict products can be complemented with stylish accessories.
- Short sleeved. This is a great option for summer. Such models are suitable for the office, but then the sleeve should not be too short.
- Sleeve "flashlight". It's feminine and romantic. Products of this kind can be worn both as casual clothes and used to create an evening look.
- Raglan sleeve. Such clothes have a sporty style. If this trendy blouse is combined with jeans, short skirts and shorts, then you get a casual style.
- Sleeve ¾. The clothes are great for the office. Stylists advise to combine them with midi skirts, classic trousers. And the combination with jeans creates a casual ensemble.
- Bat sleeve. This feminine dress is perfect for creating an evening look. Blouses are best combined with long skirts made of light fabrics.
- Sleeve flounce. Products are suitable for a strict dress code. These are classic women's blouses, which are among the universal ones, because they are combined with almost any clothing.
There is a sleeveless blouse with a stand-up collar, which allows you to create a stylish look. It will be indispensable in the summer. It is only necessary to select the appropriate kits and accessories. Beautiful blouses with a stand-up collar are ideal for everyday and office looks. This product makes the neck longer and thinner. Clothing is chosen by women who want to make their figure slimmer.
Blouses also differ in cut. For every figurefits your type of product, which allows you to hide flaws. There are the following types of cut:
Fitted. Thanks to such blouses, the silhouette becomes proportional. But these clothes are not suitable for everyone: they should not be chosen by those whose figure is not quite perfect
- Straight. Blouses of this type are considered the most popular, because they are suitable for different figures. Clothing will be ideal for ladies with curvy shapes. In this case, stylists recommend wearing a blouse over a skirt or trousers.
- Free. An evening blouse with a stand-up collar of this kind will be very comfortable. It hides figure defects. Just do not choose too loose products, as they visually increase the volume.
This decorative element is present in many wardrobe items. There are also some blouses with stand-up collars:
- Patch pockets. These elements are usually found on casual or military clothing. Blouses are in perfect harmony with jeans, tight trousers, shorts. The products chosen for them should not have pockets so that the image is not overloaded.
- Chest pockets. They are on classic office blouses. Pockets should be miniature.
Features of the stand-up collar blouse
This product is great for the office and everyday life. The collar looks great. With it, it will be possible to visually lengthen the neck, make it more graceful. Clothing is always relevant, as it is a classic. It can be worn by everyone, regardlesson age, body type, style.
The blouse of an adjacent silhouette with a shortened stand-up collar and short sleeves looks great. No less attractive are free options, fitted along the side cuts.
What do they wear?
To create an office style, a blouse must be combined with a pencil skirt, dress pants. Such ensembles will always be appropriate in a working environment. In everyday life, they are combined with jeans, stylish shorts, overalls.
It is necessary to carefully select accessories for the blouse, there should be few of them. Any shoe will fit. Properly selected elements will create a stylish look for any occasion.