Clothes for girls are so diverse, and sometimes completely absurd, that it is quite difficult to find something worthwhile. If the choice fell on a mint dress, and the desire for the baby to look stylish is great enough, the question naturally arises: what to wear with?
No matter how old the girl is, she is still a small woman and really wants to be beautiful. In the wording in "childish" language, it sounds like "mom, I want to be a princess." This desire will haunt the baby throughout her life, and if for a child it means simply being attractive, then for adults an analogy is formed at the subconscious level: beautiful - happy. There is no need to go deep into psychology, instilling style and taste from childhood, parents thus form certain attitudes that allow the child to be successful in the future. The more attention adults pay to the details in a child's wardrobe, the better.
Here, it would seem, the image of a beautiful and sweet princess is in a light dress and white shoes. Undoubtedly, light colors in clothes create the appearance of a delicate and fragile creature, but in practice it is very undesirable for a child to pick up light things. Why? The younger the child, the less he pays attention to his own clothes, and the more his desire to get into something or climb somewhere.
No matter how much you repeat to the baby that the new mint-colored dress should remain clean and, most importantly, intact, but the child will not understand this. So, in order to avoid unpleasant moments, where the mother scolds her daughter for a new, but no longer good dress, it is better to think 10 times where the child will go in this very thing, and make your choice in favor of the most practical attire. When it comes to a holiday in kindergarten, then all the selection rules are reduced to a minimum - the right size and maximum convenience, because after matinees it is customary to take off new clothes and put on something more acceptable for games.
If the product itself was bought for a little girl, aged 2 to 4 years, then the question of what to wear it with disappears by itself. It is more difficult when the purchase belongs to a child of transitional age. This period is significant for adaptation in society, the little princess is already beginning to look up to others, so it becomes very important to choose the right accompaniment to a mint dress for girls.
In order to choose the appropriate design for a mint dress, you need to carefully consider all the details, including color accompaniment. So, the following colors go well with mint:
- Pastel mint colors go very well with other pastel colors and tones. To create a contrasting image, a combination of mint and pink, coral, peach and salmon warm shades is used. Neutral will be combinations with shades of yellow and green in pastel colors.
- Bright mint color can be paired with confidence with more muted hues and dark colors like brown, burgundy and black.
- Among other things, the mint color can be combined with each other, using different tones from light, almost white, to dark.
For a little girl, the best choice would be a mint-colored dress in light tones, the older the child, the darker the colors can be.
To choose and create a practical and beautiful image, it is desirable to know and understand elementary styles and styles of dresses. For each age, there are several styles that not only look good on a child, but are also appropriate for his age category. Before buying a mint-colored dress, it is imperative to look through the photo, because you need to go shopping with the image of a future purchase in your head.
Age from 3 to 5 years is one of the most active, at this age the dress should not only be beautiful, but alsomost convenient. The following styles are typical for this age at different times of the year:
- T-shirt dress is especially popular in the summer, indispensable for an active child. Among the characteristics, it should be noted that it fits well into everyday life, many manufacturers make this model from natural fabrics.
- Sundress belongs rather to the universal types of dresses for little girls. An indisputable advantage is the ability to wear anything under a sundress, from a T-shirt to a sweater.
- A-line dress. Depending on the density of the fabric used in tailoring, this dress can refer to both demi-season and summer options. The advantage of this cut is the complete freedom of movement of the child.
- Sweater. Oddly enough, but a sweater can also be a dress, such a style will be ideal for a winter wardrobe, in addition to an elegant appearance, it will also warm the child.
- For the holidays in kindergarten, a mint floor-length dress with a high waist is best suited, it looks good and does not restrict movement. The advantage of such a dress is the complete absence of an emphasis on the figure, which little girls do not have at all.
Girls between the ages of 6 and 9 have already grown out of the age of the baby and prefer to look beautiful, which means they care what their parents wear. In the case of a little fashionista of this age, it is best to choose mint dresses of the following styles:
- A-line dress will emphasize the waist, which will make the girl more feminine. In addition, such models are easy to make yourself.
- For everyday walks, you can buy a shirt dress that looks great with sneakers and leggings, and also does not restrict movement. This thing is indispensable in the wardrobe of a little fashionista.
- Straight mint dresses are best used to create casual or sporty looks. These products are quite practical and are usually made from easy-wash fabrics.
- Flying multi-layered models will please the little princess for any occasion, they usually have a tulle skirt.
The older a girl gets, the greater her desire to look stylish, fashionable and beautiful. At the age of 10 to 13, each girl begins a transitional age, and at the same time, a restructuring of the figure. If earlier it was possible not to think about hiding the shortcomings and advantages, now this problem is becoming more and more important every year. Such changes require an individual approach. And if thin girls can do everything, except for tight dresses, then full girls will have to carefully think through their wardrobe. First of all, you need to remember the following rules for the selection of accessories, they will help divert attention:
- For those who are fragile and thin, the best way out is to use small jewelry, such as stud earrings, a thin chain, a narrow strap and a clutch.
- Excessive weight also makes its own adjustments. It’s better to use large details in the image, it doesn’t matter if this drawing is onfabric or wide belt.
- Medium build gives full advantage over the previous two and can be confidently combined with both large and small parts.
Until the age of 18, according to the laws of our country, a girl still remains a child, which does not prevent her from wanting to be the owner of beautiful and fashionable things.
Teaching a child how to choose the right wardrobe and colors is not just a whim of parents. In the modern world, it is very important for a girl to have a sense of style, to be able to independently create an acceptable image for every day. When viewing a photo of a mint dress, and indeed an outfit of any other color, from the first frames you can see the difference in style and cut. It is to be able to see the difference, to select successful combinations that a mother should teach her own daughter. This knowledge will help in the future to master the science of presenting yourself in any situations and occupying a convenient niche in the structure of society, because, as you know, people are greeted by clothes.