A flawless manicure for every day is the meta of every girl. Neat and well-groomed nails will always be in the spotlight, no matter what pattern or color is chosen for your everyday look.
Manicured nails have long been a kind of hallmark of a person. Hands are judged on neatness, taste of a person, his sense of style and attitude towards himself. That is why it is so important to regularly care for your hands and nails. Every woman can take care of her claws and the skin around them on her own, and doing it at home is not so difficult. However, sometimes this is not enough - from time to time you want your hands and nail design to complement the whole image directly, and also become an integral part of the image.
Everyday manicure is a special kind of nail design that will be appropriate in any situation. The main thing when creating it is to avoid bright, flashy colors and a vulgar impression.
Long or short?
The eternal problem of modern girls. Fortunately, every person can afford claws “a la catwoman”, and it won’t take so much time- just 60 minutes in the salon, and a manicure for every day is ready. But here's the catch: long nails are a highly controversial phenomenon. There is an opinion that most men prefer short but neat nails, rather than fingers with blades at the ends. However, even long nails allow you to make a modest manicure for every day. The photo eloquently indicates that even a slightly elongated nail plate can look quite modest and harmonious.
Short nails are not a cause for frustration. Modern technologies allow you to create original designs that can be both discreet and creative at the same time. So, for example, shellac has long established itself as an excellent alternative to artificial nail extensions. In addition, this is the right solution that allows you to create a manicure for every day. The gel does not adversely affect the nail plate, and also allows you to create an unusual design for everyday wear.
Rules for a flawless manicure
As already mentioned, beautiful nails are well-groomed nails. Therefore, first of all, you need to take care of the beauty and well-groomed hands, and only then fantasize about an unusual design.
- To create a beautiful manicure for every day, you need to choose the right shape of nails. Now the square shape is popular, but it looks really harmonious on long fingers. If ladies' fingers are not at all musical, it is better to give preference to oval or almond-shapedform.
- Be sure to remove unnecessary skin around the nail plate. There are several ways to get rid of cuticles: using baths or a special tool that softens rough skin.
- All claws must be the same length, otherwise the manicure for every day will look asymmetrical.
In addition, it is necessary to choose the right care products for the skin of the hands. Wrinkled, coarsened or weather-beaten, it will be the very fly in the ointment that will ruin a flawless manicure for every day. The photo clearly demonstrates how sophisticated the simplest design can be.
Short but very attractive
To create a harmonious everyday nail design, you should follow some recommendations that will help you create a truly beautiful manicure.
- 3D design with many small details will not look harmonious on short nails. A laconic feng shui pattern (decor only on the ring finger) is the best solution. All other claws should be covered in neutral shades.
- Drawing on short nails should take no more than 1/3 of the nail plate. Complex geometric patterns should be avoided.
- Don't forget the magic of color. So, some shades can visually lengthen the nail plate. If the nail itself is wide, you should not paint over its side edges in detail - it is better to leave them without varnish. Vertical drawings will also help make the claws a littlelonger.
- Creating a laconic design for everyday wear, it is better to limit yourself to two shades. Otherwise, a simple manicure for every day will look ridiculous.
Ideal options for creating a discreet manicure are: a monochromatic coating, a classic jacket or an exquisite pattern on one finger.
The whole palette of colors
One-color manicure is not always boring and banal. The current fashion industry offers stunning shades that will give odds to any modeling on the nails. Metallic, matte, ombre and much more - with the help of modern varnishes, you can show off with bright and unusual claws at least every week. In addition, do not forget about the classic shades that allow you to create an exquisite manicure for every day.
Gel polish, which has become popular in recent years, securely adheres to the nail plate, allows you to freely perform any household work, and also not worry about the safety of your nails.
This design is multifaceted and allows you to create original variations that are suitable for everyday wear and social events. Nail salon masters and creative girls create truly unique masterpieces on nails based on French manicure. Even a simple matte finish can add some zest to an ordinary jacket.
This trend has been popular for several years. The experts claimthat the French manicure will serve as the basis for the creative flight of design ideas for a long time to come.
Even a classic jacket will be the best solution for those who are already tired of coming up with a wide variety of creative design options. In addition, this is a good idea that will allow you to create a classic manicure for every day.
Don't forget about the latest French manicure trend - its lunar variation. Here you can already play with contrasts, as well as create original compositions that will emphasize individuality and become a harmonious completion of the entire image itself.
The hottest and freshest shades of the season
Classics are classics. She always stays on trend. Therefore, modern women of fashion can calmly paint their nails in classic shades. Deep black, the whole palette of red and matte white are win-win solutions for everyday manicure.
50 shades of gray - no, this is not the title of a sensational film and a book of the same name, this is a palette of trendy shades of this season.
Tender and romantic girls can continue to paint their claws in pink and pastel colors - no one can blame them for not being in line with fashion trends.
Whatever the everyday nail design, you need to be guided by only one rule - naturalness and grooming. Everything else is a matter of taste.