Modern technology has simplified nail care. But to make an ordinary manicure look brighter and more spectacular, you need to resort to original solutions, for example, to nail art. Not everyone knows the art of painting on nails, this needs to be learned. It is for those who do not know how to draw, there are patterns with a needle on the nails. This method is simple and inexpensive, while it will certainly please others.
Features of needle drawing technique on nails
Drawings made with a needle are similar to the water and marble method at the same time, but it is much easier to work with a needle. Needle technique is the most affordable and simple. Having studied the basic schemes and rules, you can create a stylish manicure using improvised means.
In order for the needle patterns on the nails to turn out really beautiful, the varnish layer must be thick enough. However, keep in mind: the thicker the layer, the longer it will dry. Experts advise at the same time to select a high-quality base for varnish - so drying will take place muchfaster. Additionally, you can purchase express drying in the form of a spray. Cover your nails with it and the polish will dry much faster.
Materials needed for work
Starting to master the art of manicure and nail design, do not immediately buy the entire palette of varnishes. At the same time, do not forget that the condition of the nails and skin of the hands directly depends on the quality of the products used. It is better to purchase a few high-quality varnishes than a rich palette from an unknown manufacturer. But you still need to decide based on your financial situation, especially since the money will have to be spent not only on varnishes.
To perform nail design using needle technology, you will additionally need a base for varnish. It is best to choose products of the same brand, they are perfectly compatible with each other.
An additional set of needles is useful. Beginners need to start with the simplest techniques. To create blots, you will need toothpicks, napkins, a fixative (clear polish or glitter), nail polish remover (preferably one that does not contain acetone).
Rules for drawing patterns on nails with a needle
In order for the patterns on the nails with a needle to come out beautiful at home, you must adhere to the following rules:
- to master the technique as quickly as possible, it is better to practice drawings with a less active hand;
- manicure always starts with the little finger on the left hand and with the big finger on the right. So it will be possible not to touch other nails, and the drawing will not be neededremake;
- when drawing with a needle, do not press hard on it, otherwise there is a risk of damaging the nail plate;
- if you are not confident in your abilities, and you do not know how to make a pattern on your nails with a needle, then you can first practice making patterns on glass;
- if you don't want to puzzle over new drawings, you can use ready-made schemes that even beginners can do;
- the choice of pattern and color of varnishes must be approached responsibly. All shades should be combined with the image and among themselves. To emphasize great taste, you need to choose stylish nail designs;
- drawings made in needle technique look great on contrasting colors. It can be a combination of white with red or black, blue with yellow, etc. You need to experiment to create your own style.
Needle drawing technique
Simple patterns on nails with a needle can be done in two ways:
- Dry. In this case, the nails need to be covered with the main varnish. After waiting for it to dry, you need to put dots in a different color in accordance with the selected pattern. Until the dots dry, smaller dots should be put on top of them. Further, without waiting for drying, the varnish must be stretched with a needle in accordance with the chosen scheme. When the drawing dries, the nails are covered with a fixer.
- Wet. This technique meansdrawing a picture on a dry base color. Patterns are obtained by drawing and mixing varnishes with a needle. This technique is a good choice for beginners. The original design will be obtained through the use of additional decor: sequins, rhinestones, etc.
Ways to make drawings
Nail patterns for beginners with a needle should be easy to do. So the movements will be perfected and over time only become more confident. There are many examples of various patterns that are available for even beginners.
- Flowers. To perform such drawings, one large dot is placed in the center of the nail or on the side, around which five smaller dots are placed. Until the varnish is dry, draw lines with a needle from the beginning of small dots to the center of the pattern.
- Star. You need to put a fat dot on the nail and draw about 5-7 rays from the center without pressing on the needle.
- Spider web. Black polish is perfect for this pattern. In a chaotic manner, dots of a contrasting color are placed on the nail and randomly connected by a thin line.
- Necklace. In this case, the points are placed along the outer edge of the nail plate. They are connected with a thin line, and the pattern is ready.
- Zigzag. With a toothpick, draw two parallel lines and connect them with a needle, creating a zigzag pattern.
Needle nail patterns: fashion trends
Many fashionistas think about what patterns and ornaments matchnew trends. This season, bright designs of incredible shades and colors are in demand. Nails with a craquelure effect and drawings resembling graffiti are considered fashionable.
Experts advise creating ornaments on nails that continue the patterns on clothes. It looks bright and spectacular.
But if you are new to this art and do not know how to draw patterns on nails with a needle, then you should not forget about simpler drawings. These can be hearts, leaves and flowers, which can be easily drawn with a needle.
While making patterns, masters recommend holding the tool at an angle of ninety degrees. It is thanks to this that the lines will turn out to be accurate, even and soft.
Besides this, professionals recommend making the lines smooth and rounded. With straight strokes, the images come out blurry and sloppy. Do not forget to clean the needle from the remnants of varnish, while you need to make sure that there are no lint left on the tip, as they can ruin the manicure.
Each girl can create patterns with a needle on her nails. The needle technique is so simple that, after training, any fashionista will be able to create a work of art on her nails. It is not difficult to perform a unique nail design without resorting to the help of a master. The main thing is to use your imagination, be patient and make every effort.