Spring is on the doorstep, which means that every person in the country will remember about boots and boots appropriate for the weather, and it’s good if there is a forgotten, but a whole pair of demi-season shoes on the shelves of the mezzanine. The goods of modern manufacturers and sellers, especially those that are available to most of the population, have a warranty period of up to 90 days. Most often, it is this period that the shoes regularly serve, and after its expiration it becomes unsuitable for further use. In general, those pairs that can be found at home, in fact, already have several defects.
The choice of any footwear must be approached responsibly, even those that will be worn only once. There are several life hacks that will help you save on your purchase:
- In order not to overpay for a new collection, you should buy a new thing after the season. That is, you need to think ahead. Indeed, before the change of seasons in chain stores (and not only in them), a collapse in prices, promotions and big discounts on demi-season shoes begins. This life hack has a significant minus - by the endthe last month of variety on the shelves can not wait.
- Discount cards. How many times when shopping in a chain store have you heard an offer to use a card with bonuses or a discount? Or register it? The answer is simple - a lot. And how many times in the same store, upon purchase, was a sudden absence of a card found (it was forgotten or firmly settled in the desktop drawer)? A lot of. Do not forget such trifles, for such things there are special wallets, or, at worst, business card holders.
The easiest way, according to most, is to choose men's demi-season shoes, but this is not always the case. Yes, the lineup is not so diverse, but it is small differences, such as the structure of the block, that sometimes play a big role. Men, as a rule, work a lot, and if they sit in the office, this does not mean that any pair of shoes will suit them. First of all, you need to pay attention to the material. Many unscrupulous companies make shoes that are simply impossible to walk in, or feet smell so bad by the end of the day that a person simply resembles a chemical bomb that can explode as soon as he takes off his shoes. Of course, the smell of the feet does not always depend on demi-season shoes (the reason may lie in he alth problems), but still it is largely due to the material from which the shoes are made.
Demi-season shoes for children deserve a separate discussion, if only because the kids are quite mobile and littleadapted to the various inconveniences of the adult world. Well, do not forget that high-quality shoes have always cost a lot of money. And not only for children. An incorrect or uncomfortable last in children's demi-season shoes can lead to flat feet. Many mothers prefer to buy orthopedic insoles, and take cheaper shoes, because small children grow up very quickly, and last year's pair often remains unclaimed.
Women's demi-season shoes
The variety of women's types of boots, boots and shoes designed for the spring and autumn period, you can devote a whole volume in which to highlight in detail the differences, features and similarities of different models. But in short, you can fit into a few items of a short list:
- It doesn't matter what will be the result of the purchase, ankle boots or high boots, or maybe warm sneakers - demi-season shoes should be well stitched.
- Special attention should be paid to the material, this applies not only to female models. Demi-season shoes must be made of a material that does not let water through.
- Women's types of shoes and children's should not slip. Studs are also unacceptable, especially for those who lead an active lifestyle. This fact has been verified by many bruises and injuries received in the off-season, when the weather is unpredictable. The climate of Russia is quite diverse, and if in the morning it was sunny, the temperature was above 0 °C and there were puddles on the pavement, then it is not a fact that by the evening all this splendor will not turn into ice.
- And lastly, on any shoeyou need to check the zipper before buying, otherwise you can easily get a defective item.
Buying shoes is serious business. Remember that in the future, an extra hour and a half spent in the store when choosing a model may backfire in a good sense of the word. Of course, many lovers of savings will add one more point to all the tips: look for exactly those things that can be repaired without compromising their appearance.