A tattoo is considered a sign of originality and rebellion, an opportunity to stand out from the crowd and change your permanent status. This is how most people relate to the drawings on the body. Probably for this reason they dream of making them. As a result, someone still decides to take this step, and someone chooses a compromise option - temporary underwear drawings. After all, they are easy to make even at home. And here, many have a fairly reasonable question: “How long do temporary tattoos last?” After the procedure is completed (depending on the paint), the drawing will stay on your body from one to four weeks. During this period of time, you can not only feel like a rebel, but also realize whether you would like to leave him for life or not.
Types of temporary tattoos
1. Mehndi or henna tattoo. Finely chopped henna leaves are used to obtain paint. This powder is sold in specialized stores. The main thing is not to confuse it with henna for hair, which has a darker color and coarse grinding. Many girls ask when buying a question aboutHow long do temporary henna tattoos last? Quite a long time - about 3-4 weeks.
2. Airbrushing on the skin. This type of tattoo got its name in honor of the eponymous tool for applying paint. The airbrush is similar to a pistol, only it is not loaded with bullets, but filled with a special water-based body paint. Of course, many will be interested in how long temporary tattoos of this type last. It will be possible to admire them for no more than a week.
3. Transfer tattoos. Of course, this is not serious, but still they can be attributed to temporary tattoos. For their application, a stencil is used, which is moistened and pressed against the skin in the planned place. How long do temporary tattoos of this type last? Just a few days.
4. biota. The main feature of this pattern is that, in addition to paint, sparkles are used here, which are applied either in a chaotic manner or along the contour. For such a tattoo, it is necessary to carefully select the place of application, since the process of removing and putting on clothes can greatly damage it.
How to make a temporary tattoo at home with henna
First of all, you need to decide on the method of application and only then proceed to action. Undoubtedly, the most popular and simple temporary tattoo is henna. The pattern applied with this paint looks very original and unusual. And if, for example, you decide to apply Indian lace to yourself in the manner of oriental beauties, then be prepared for the envy of your girlfriends and increased attention.men. But first, read a few tutorials on how to make your own temporary tattoo. Here we list only the most important nuances. So:
1. Henna should be chosen very carefully. For a tattoo, you need finely ground light green powder.
2. Before applying henna, be sure to remove excess hair from the corresponding area of \u200b\u200bthe skin.
3. To apply diluted henna (or in tubes), you need to purchase a thin brush, tracing paper or stencil. Apply a layer of the maximum thickness, being careful not to damage the outlines of the pattern. After all, the thicker the base layer, the brighter the tattoo will be. In order for the paint to soak in and dry, you need to wait about 1-2 hours.
4. Use lemon juice to naturally moisturize your skin.