Cocktails for mesotherapy of the face and body in general are very popular not only in traditional medicine for prevention, but also in aesthetic cosmetology to eliminate the effects of skin aging and remove all kinds of defects. Mesotherapy itself became known a little over 50 years ago, but it was able to quickly establish itself as the best alternative to the well-known plastic surgery.
The essence of the method is the procedure for introducing various therapeutic injections into the middle layer - the dermis. The injections themselves are cocktails for mesotherapy of the body, which enter the skin along with minerals, nucleic acids, as well as extracts of medicinal plants and amino acids. The procedure uses a very thin needle, thanks to which it is possible to inject the drug to a depth of up to 3.9 mm.
Mesotherapy makes it easy and cost-effective to solve problemsonly local, but also extensive skin problems. The procedure guarantees a noticeable improvement in blood microcirculation, it can increase the elasticity of the skin, but only in the area of administration of a therapeutic injection.
The main advantage over traditional methods is the flow of the therapeutic drug into the middle layer of the skin. Thanks to this, internal metabolic processes become active, cell regeneration is stimulated, and blood circulation improves significantly, which the patient immediately notices. It is worth noting that this effect cannot be achieved if only external cosmetics are used.
Any cocktails for facial mesotherapy are recommended to be used only in cases where:
- there are clear signs of premature aging or so-called photoaging;
- the nasolabial folds begin to sag, and furrows appear around the mouth area;
- deep and wide wrinkles appear, skin darkens;
- dark circles gradually appear under the eyes;
- several age spots appear;
- have a tendency to develop spider veins or freckles;
- there are closely spaced vessels;
- scars are observed (atrophic, post-acne, postoperative, hypertrophic, keloid).
Mesotherapy method can be used both before surgery and in the postoperative period. Quite often it is combined with some other procedures,such as chemical peels, laser resurfacing, and dermabrasion.
The main contraindications that completely prohibit the use of cocktails for mesotherapy:
- lack of good blood clotting;
- consumption of specific drugs (anticoagulants, antiplatelet agents, etc.);
- quite weak immunity;
- pregnancy or lactation period;
- presence of gallstones;
- allergic reactions to cocktail components;
- chronic diseases;
Of course, many patients, even with the above problems, went to the mesotherapy procedure despite the warnings of doctors. Most of them deteriorated their own he alth, but there were those who did not receive the slightest damage.
Types and techniques
The application of any particular injection technique depends on the type and severity of skin problems.
Cocktails for hair mesotherapy are most often used in manual or injection techniques. It consists in the manual administration of the drug using a standard syringe and an ultra-fine needle. This procedure necessarily requires careful preparation and, of course, the responsibility of a specialist, because the result depends on which technique is chosen.
In addition to manual, there is also a mechanical technique, where the introductionthe cocktail is not carried out manually, but with the help of a special gun called a "mesoinjector". He also has mesotherapy needles, but they are considered more suitable for this procedure, unlike conventional syringes and needles.
Methods differ in the ways of introducing the main drug, as well as indications. Each of them is characterized by certain advantages and disadvantages, so it is impossible to find an ideal one or a completely terrible one among them. When choosing one or another option, you should not pay attention to the degree of pain, the more important factor will be the desired effect, which must be de alt with first.
The final result depends on several factors, including the patient's age, skin condition, and individual characteristics of the body. And the procedure itself should be carried out under the strict supervision of a doctor (beautician), who, like the client, is only interested in the best effect.
Component composition of cocktails
Many people are interested in the question of what the best mesotherapy cocktails contain. In fact, mesotherapy involves the use of both one drug and a whole complex of substances necessary for the body. Patients do not always understand why some of the elements contained in the products used by mesotherapy are required. The composition of the cocktail is actually not so unusual:
- Hyaluronic acid. Able to stimulate the regeneration of collagen fibers, as well asretain the required amount of liquid. This element can be administered both as a single drug and as a complex.
- Phospholipids. They are an essential component for membranes, which makes skin cells much more elastic.
- Magnesium and silicon s alts. Strengthen tissues, while providing their own elasticity. They are guaranteed to improve cell nutrition, as well as normalize skin tone.
- Polylactonic acid. Supports and improves the natural process of neocollagen formation. And as you know, he, in turn, takes part in the production of collagen.
Cocktails for mesotherapy, as a rule, consist of vitamins of various groups, active enzymes, antioxidants. Sometimes antibiotics and immunomodulators may be present in their composition. At the moment, there are more than 200 different variations of cocktails that differ in composition and are used for different purposes, which directly depends on the client's skin condition and cosmetic defects.
Using a mesoscooter
Some people prefer to do this procedure themselves at home. In this case, their main issue is the acquisition of a mesoscooter. This is a special device that gives a fairly good effect if used correctly. For him, ready-made cocktails of mesotherapy of the head or face are usually bought. But you need to look for them exclusively in trusted pharmacies in your city, since an order on the Internet or a request to be sent by mail, having bought them in another city, can lead to adverseconsequences.
First of all, the cosmetologist performs a make-up removal procedure, with the help of which he gets rid of decorative cosmetics and dirt that settles on the surface of the skin. Then the surface where the intervention will be carried out is treated with an antiseptic, and only after that cocktails are introduced for mesotherapy of the face, hair, and so on. There is absolutely no need for an anesthetic. Immediately after the end of the procedure, redness, bruising and other reactions may appear, but this is quite a normal phenomenon, which passes quite quickly.
Already in just a couple of procedures, the result that mesotherapy provides will be noticeable. A vitamin cocktail that gives a lifting effect, as a rule, the patient feels the very next day after the procedure. Skin color improves significantly, and deep wrinkles become smaller. Dark circles under the eyes, age spots and vascular network will disappear quickly, surprising not only the patient himself, but also everyone around.
Ready-made cocktails for mesotherapy
It is worth highlighting those funds that have received a lot of positive feedback from buyers:
- "Silikin". The composition contains organic silicon, it is produced exclusively in ampoules of 5 ml, and is used in meso-cocktails for hair and body. It regulates cell metabolism, takes part in the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates, and also enhances the effect of the cocktail components.
- X-ADN gel. Contains hyaluronic acid andelastin hydrolyzate, goes on sale in a 2.5 ml bottle, and is necessary in cases of dry and dehydrated skin, wrinkles in the eye area and atrophic scars. The gel performs moisturizing and renewing functions, improves the elasticity of the connective tissue.
- Cytocare 532. A French-made cocktail that contains trace elements, amino acids, a whole vitamin complex, and so on. It is used for mature skin with age-related changes, with the appearance of wrinkles in the cheek area, in order to prevent hyperpigmentation resulting from the aggressive effects of the external environment on the skin.
Which countries make these products?
Most countries are engaged in the production of special meso-cocktails, which differ in cost, composition and quality. The highest quality producers are the following countries:
- Japan. Such solutions contain hyaluronic acid, elastin and collagen, as well as many other substances useful to the human body. The production presents options for both young ladies and older women.
- Korea. The magical properties of Korean products help people get rid of wilting marks, increase elasticity, and also remove dark circles in the eye area and age spots.
- Spain. Products of this production are very effective and safe to use. They combine environmentally friendly components and new technological processes.
- France. Most often, vitamins, hyaluronate and minerals are used in the composition.
The domestic manufacturer can really boast of significant success. The most popular Russian-made products are:
- DMAE - a serum that gives excellent results, capable of accelerating the regenerative properties of the dermis. In addition, DMAE contributes to the positive effect of lifting, as well as rejuvenation.
- "Kaviar" - contains extracts of sturgeon caviar, and is used to increase elasticity during age-related changes.
- "Gibilan" - is distinguished by the presence of ginkgo biloba extract in the composition, is able to eliminate rosacea, as well as improve blood microcirculation.
Before choosing a specific substance, you need to familiarize yourself with the entire range of the salon. Cosmetologists, of course, prefer those serums that they have already used in their work, but the choice is still up to the client.
Many manufacturers sell options saturated with hyaluronic acid and various additives. There are also products that combine more than 50 substances that are beneficial to the body. For example, the most popular ones are the French NCTF135 and the Italian Yalupro.
Women under the age of 35 use Russian products more often (Hialripayer, Hyaluform Mesolift), but the effect can be obtained from Japanese serums (AcHyal) no worse.
There are healing cocktails, the composition of which guarantees getting rid of acne, scars and rosacea: Spanish "PiernasCansadas" and Russian Regenerador antiestrias.
Mesotherapy cocktails undoubtedly have a lot of feedback from people who know this procedure well. It is worth noting that only those individuals who did not use such services speak negatively. They argue that the introduction of various drugs into the skin is harmful to human he alth and may even contribute to the approach of death. Although in fact all this is a delusion, and there are many people who can give specific reasons confirming that mesotherapy does not carry any bad consequences.
Mesotherapy cocktails have good reviews, as their compositions really give a good effect. For example, older women prefer products containing argireline, and they also positively evaluate the Russian version - DMAE. In general, the components that make up the meso-cocktails are actually active, so it’s impossible to talk about them badly.