Gray color is one of the most popular in manicure. It is universal: it can be combined with any colors and such a manicure will look beautiful and stylish. Gray color looks noble, restrained and elegant. It can be chosen for nail designs of any length and combined with any style.
Gray manicure can be done using other colors to make it look even more impressive.
- White is a classic combination. Manicure turns out gentle and refined. This combination looks especially beautiful in a “knitted” manicure.
- Pink is also one of the popular combinations. The design is feminine and elegant, these two colors complement each other perfectly, and the manicure looks aesthetically pleasing.
- Black is also a classic combination in nail design. But it should not be matched with light and romantic dresses, because these two colors belong to dark shades. The black and gray combination is most often done using the ombre and veil technique.
- Silver and gold - adding these shades makes gray morebright and spectacular, and manicure - more festive.
- Bright colors on a gray background look even more vibrant, which makes the manicure more original. For an elegant design, it is best to choose a minimalist style.
The combination of colors in gray manicure allows you to make the design more vivid and spectacular. But it is important that other shades emphasize the beauty and depth of the main shade. Then the design will be harmonious. Gray color for manicure on short nails you need to choose dark shades - they will look neat. You can decorate them with a simple pattern. But on long nails, lighter shades of gray will look good.
French is now fashionable to do not only in its classic version, but also in other colors. Black or silver is ideal for a gray jacket - the manicure will turn out elegant and elegant:
- Use gray as background color. You can also prefer a combination of different textures. Therefore, use a matte finish for the background.
- Draw a thin 'smile' line with black gloss polish, perfect for short nails.
This gray manicure is perfect for everyday and classic style. It does not look defiant, but reserved and stylish.
A gray manicure will look more festive if you add rhinestones or sparkles. The nails will have a beautiful shimmer, similar to the sparkle of precious stones:
- For background coverageuse gray color.
- Apply glitter at the base of the nail plate. To do this, use a coating with silver glitter or shimmer. You will get a beautiful ombre effect.
This manicure looks spectacular and feminine, and sequins make the gray look brighter and deeper.
Marble design can be done in several ways. To do this, you can use a special varnish. This is the easiest way to create a beautiful marble design.
You can use water equipment. Only for this you need to gently mix the desired shades to get a similar pattern. To do this, you will need white, dark gray, light gray and black shades. Use a thin brush or toothpick to mix them together to create a marble design.
Masters can draw such patterns on the nails with a thin brush. But for this you need to have artistic skills. You can do this design on all nails or just a few. And on others, make a monochromatic coating of a calm shade. You can decorate your nails with a strip of gold foil to make the manicure look even more stylish.
Gray manicure can be complemented with a simple but neat pattern. You can use bright colors for this, as well as black or white. For this manicure you will need a matte polish:
- On a few nails, make a dark gray background, and onothers - its lighter shade or pastel.
- On one nail with a thin brush with black glossy varnish, draw a thin stem and leaves.
This gray manicure looks elegant and can be combined with any style. A laconic pattern emphasizes the nobility of this shade.
Manicure in gray-pink is as popular as in combination with black and white. In modern nail design, you can use various additional decor or interesting textures. For example, "velvet sand":
- Give some nails a gray base coat and others a soft pink. Sprinkle “velvet sand” over one nail with a pale pink color.
- On another similar background, draw gray lace patterns with a thin brush. On top, you can sprinkle loose glitter or “velvet sand” on them.
- The base of one of the nails you can decorate with a small amount of rhinestones.
The result is a luxurious gray-pink manicure, and the "velvet sand" adds a nice texture to the pattern. This design goes well with evening dresses.
Grey color in manicure is most often chosen for the cold season. But to make the design not too gloomy and boring, it is complemented with other shades. A beautiful manicure can be done with the addition of white and a small amount of sparkles and rhinestones:
- Use gray as the background.
- Thin brush from the base of the nailplate draw white stripes to the middle of the nail.
- Apply a shimmer coat over these lines.
You have a beautiful version of gray manicure that looks stylish and elegant.
All those who are interested in fashion trends in nail design do not consider the graphite shade too boring and unsuitable for a bright nail design. Girls love the gray color because of its versatility: it can be combined with other shades and styles. And to make the design more spectacular, it is complemented with rhinestones or a pattern. Fashionistas prefer to decorate a dark gray manicure with golden or silver sparkles. This design looks very elegant and impressive. But all girls think that a beautiful manicure is one that is done neatly.