Camellia oil in our area is still a rarity. But Japan and China have been using it for centuries. In these countries, it is used for cooking, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
How is it mined? Known Ways
Camellia oil is extracted by two methods. If for use in cooking, then the seeds are first fried. For other purposes, raw seeds are used.
For cosmetology and aromatherapy, this vegetable oil is extracted by cold pressing. When using any type of distillation and extraction, the healing properties disappear, and the quality of the resulting product is much lost.
Seeds are used to produce oil, but never plant-based mixtures. Cold pressing is done only after the seeds are crushed. Although the technology of this process is not very difficult, but at the same time it requires attention and responsibility.
During processing, raw materials come in different qualities. With additional cleanings, they are lost.
The best quality oil is said to be the one that has been the least refined.
Since the raw material itself is very difficultin obtaining, many manufacturers manage to resort to various tricks to increase the amount of output. However, they don't really care about quality. The resulting oil can be diluted with technical oil or added extracted.
Since the oil has no pronounced odor, it is almost impossible to immediately understand that it is of poor quality. Before purchasing it, you must definitely look at the information by which method it is made and what is the degree of refining.
Quality oil lasts a long time, but low-quality oil becomes rancid after a while. This suggests that either the cooking technology is violated, or some impurities are added to it. The latter and violated its natural properties.
Camellia oil contains a large amount of vitamins A, B, E. It is also rich in fats, collagen and antioxidants. It belongs to the category of non-greasy oils. By itself, it is soft. The texture is reminiscent of grape seed oil.
This product contains the following acids:
Thanks to oleic acid, camellia oil softens and moisturizes the skin. In addition, it is absorbed deep into the epidermis much easier and faster than other oils. It also makes the skin much more elastic, as pregnant women can see. Since continuous use of this product prevents stretch marks.
This oil is considered one of those that differ from other vegetable oils in that they have no contraindications. It can be used for inflamed, dry, sensitive and even baby skin.
It is allowed to use at any age for both daily body care and special. Great as a base for essential oils and cosmetics, especially at home.
If the oil is of good quality, it keeps well for about two years, but to prolong its quality, you just need to keep it in the refrigerator after it has been opened. In some ways, this remedy has surpassed the olive one.
Using the product
Used undiluted during body skin care, massages, rubbing, added to a variety of masks.
It is recommended to use camellia oil to protect the skin from summer UV rays, get rid of scars and stretch marks. It is also used to moisturize, not only the skin of the face, but the whole body. It is also used to fight wrinkles.
For sensitive and dry skin, this oil is an indispensable tool. In addition, when used frequently on hair, it revitalizes and gives a special shine.
Camellia oil for hair is used because of its positive effect on curls:
- it softens them;
- makes it more obedient for styling and hairstyles;
- restores shine;
- protects against polluted environment;
- eliminates brittleness and prevents split ends;
- perfectly moisturizes dry scalp, while eliminating its inherent itching;
- fights and prevents dandruff;
- well restores hair after "chemo" and coloring.
Oil is best used when the hair is slightly damp. Correctly this should be done as follows:
- You need to gently dry your freshly washed hair with a towel, while making sure that it is always soft.
- Then, on the surface of the palms, apply a small amount, just a couple of drops, of oil and rub thoroughly.
- After that, you need to do a light massage on the head, starting from the skin and ending with the ends of the hair. It is best to start in those places where the hair is drier. Particular attention should be paid to the tips.
When applied to dry hair, you need to wait a while and do not wash off the mask.
Another way to use hair product
To better moisturize and at the same time renew your hair, also get rid of dullness and get silky, you can use this method:
- before washing your hair, apply a little of this oil to her skin and the entire length of her hair;
- then a shower cap is put on, and on top of it another head is wrapped in a towel;
- stay like this for about half an hour, but if you wish, you can withstand an hour;
- after the specifiedtime, the mask is washed off with a simple shampoo.
If you read about camellia oil, the reviews about it are the most positive. Hair and nails are strengthened. The skin is not only moisturized, but becomes softer, smoother and more elastic. Also, the use of oil prevents aging, relieves various irritations, and eliminates age spots. Whitens & evens out skin tone.
Shampoo with camellia oil is perfect for improving hair. It is not only able to moisturize and give shine, but also helps to restore and nourish them, gives strength and volume. After the first use, the hair acquires an unusual shine that ordinary shampoo cannot achieve.
Since the oil is rich in antioxidants, it can become an indispensable tool for the body. To use, you will need quite a bit of this product, which must be applied with massage in circular motions. Rub in until it is completely absorbed. Use preferably in the morning and evening. But if necessary, more frequent use is acceptable.
For the body with oil, you can achieve:
- complete hydration and nutrition;
- softening rough skin in places such as elbows, heels, knees;
- smoothing wrinkles, both fine and deep;
- smoothing the skin on stretch marks and cellulite;
- elimination of small scars that arose later acne rash.
If you use oil fornails, then you can:
- achieve softening of dry and brittle nails, as well as cuticle skin;
- get rid of discomfort due to dry skin on fingers and hands;
- get rid of brittle nails, also make them more shiny and smooth.
How to use oil correctly? It is best to apply after water procedures. For these purposes, you can use a cotton swab or disc. A couple of drops of oil are applied to it. Then it is well rubbed into the nails and cuticles. Make sure it absorbs well. No need to rinse after application.
After just a few of these procedures, there will be a noticeable significant positive change in this area of the body.
Interesting information about the product
Tea camellia oil differs from other vegetable oils in its consistency in that its density is slightly less. This is what makes this tool more effective. Since it penetrates deep into the epidermis much easier.
This oil is considered an excellent antioxidant. It helps to remove toxins and toxins from the human body. With its constant use with food, the body is cleansed. At the same time, natural defense mechanisms restore their work. In addition, such a product normalizes blood pressure and has a positive effect on the vascular and cardiac systems.
Often used in cosmetology in combination with pomegranate and camellia oil. These two components seem to complement each other. Those who used products with such components remained verysatisfied with the result. Hair after such products become softer and shinier.