As you know, nature rewards not every person with ideally correct facial features. But if obvious imperfections can be de alt with only by the use of plastic surgery, then troubles on the skin of the face are a procedure that is completely subject to a modern woman (and not only a woman).
In order to feel attractive, to be more confident in yourself, so that the people around you do not look at you with pity, you must take care of your skin. An untidy woman, however, like an untidy man, is unable to arouse sympathy and interest among others. Acne, skin peeling, pink bumps on the face, pores clogged with black comedones on the cheeks and nose - this is just a small list of problems that lie in wait for our protective cover.
Let's consider the most necessary points in facial skin care
- Of course, everyone has long understood that clean skin is he althy skin. Therefore, it needs to be cleansed. To help you: water, facial wash and other cosmetics.
- The elasticity of our skincover. Tonics and lotions are designed for this.
- Nourishing the skin of the face is also one of the important areas in caring for your appearance. The use of moisturizing and nourishing creams will significantly improve your appearance.
But what do you do when basic care isn't enough? How to remove imperfections from the skin in the form of clogged pores and pimples maturing one after another? Masks for problem skin are in a hurry to help you.
Their diversity allows you to choose the most suitable way of care for you.
In general, in any cosmetic store associated with skin care products, ready-made masks for oily and problematic facial skin are on sale, which can be applied without harm at home.
The composition most often found: clay, anti-inflammatory ingredients, substances that have a drying effect. Film masks, gommage masks, removed in the form of a dried film-like substance, remain known and loved. They also help remove dead skin particles from the face and unclog pores by pulling out blackheads. You can buy such a product, relying on your intuition and armed with your knowledge. Helpful in finding a mask for problem skin can be reviews of girlfriends about a particular company.
Popular DIY face masks
Although store-bought products are mostly effective, some women and girls for various reasons do not use such masks, preferring to prepare them on their own from naturalproducts. This may be due to the reluctance to apply some component included in the mask to your skin, a strong belief that home-made products are more useful than store-bought ones, and the banal intolerance of purchased care products may also be the reason. Therefore, homemade masks for problematic facial skin are not deprived of the attention of the fair sex. Such products also help in the fight against skin problems, because it is not for nothing that they are famous and popular for more than a dozen years.
Masks at home
Masks prepared at home are good because the products included in them are natural and fresh. Such products are not worse than store-bought ones, they correct imperfections and treat pimples.
Homemade masks for problem skin based on yeast
Masks, the main component of which are yeast, solve not only the problems associated with the presence of rashes and inflammation on the skin. Such masks at the same time nourish, moisturize, pull dirt out of the pores and tighten the oval of the face. After applying the yeast mask for problem skin, the face will be visibly clearer and the skin will be invigorated.
However, having decided to take a course of yeast masks, you should remember that only masks made from real raw baker's yeast and brewer's yeast will be useful. This yeast has a large supply of vitamins from the B group, vitamin A is present in a decent amount, and vitamin D is also necessary for the skin. Fatty acids, enzymes, minerals and various trace elements. All usefulness is well balanced, which is why such masks are very effective.
Before preparing the mask, the yeast must be "revived". A piece cut from a briquette or three or four tablets (in the case when brewer's yeast is used) will be diluted with a slightly warm liquid, it is better if it is milk, but ordinary water can be used. Stir until a homogeneous suspension, such that it is convenient to apply on the face.
- Cleanses the skin with a mask of a tablespoon of yeast, diluted to the density of melted plasticine, with the addition of a teaspoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide. The mass is applied to the face for about 15 minutes. When it dries, you need to wipe dry yeast from your face in a circular motion. We do it by hand. After you have removed the dried mask, be sure to wash your face, pat your face dry with a clean towel and apply the cream that you usually use.
- Useful, raising skin immunity, yeast mask with the addition of kefir. Duration - 20 minutes.
- A mask helps with wrinkles, in which the yeast mass is mixed with a teaspoon of almond, linseed, peach oil. If you don’t have such oils in your arsenal, you can use regular olive oil. Keep the mixture on your face for 20 minutes and wash off with warm water. Thus, you will cope not only with wrinkles, but also with irritations of sensitive skin.
- Whiten the pigmentation left after acne, a mask in which a thick slurry of yeast is mixed with a teaspoon of lemon juice for 10-25 minutes. Use it regularly and notice how your face has brightened.
- Yeast with honey will nourish tired problem skin. In a mixture ofyeast add natural honey. About a teaspoon for 2 tablespoons of yeast. Also keep the mask on for about 15-25 minutes.
Attention! If, using this type of mask, you feel a burning sensation or any other discomfort, immediately wash off the composition from your face!
Homemade egg masks:
- Beat the chicken egg well, add fine s alt to the mass on the tip of the knife and apply on the face. When the mask dries, wash it off with warm water. Next, apply your favorite moisturizer.
- Mix the beaten egg with drinking soda, about half a teaspoon. Also keep until dry. Then rinse with water. This mask draws out black comedones from the pores and small white pimples.
It is worth noting that masks for problem skin at home have long been very popular among women and girls.
Gelatin - the basis of film masks at home
Masks for problem skin based on gelatin have proven themselves well:
- Dissolve a bag of gelatin in warm milk. Heat the composition in a water bath or in the microwave. For a film mask, it is necessary that the gelatin swells and forms a homogeneous mass with milk, similar to jelly. Apply this substance with a brush on the entire face in a thin layer. Wait for the mask to dry for about half an hour. When the mask dries, turning into a film on the face, carefully remove it, moving in the direction from the cheekbones to the middle of the face. The gelatin mixture will clean greasy and clogged pores, renew the top layerepidermis.
- This gelatin mask acts not only as a pulling out of skin troubles, but also as a whitening. So, pour a pack of dry gelatin granules into a bowl, dilute with warm water about half a glass. Wait for the gelatin to swell, then reheat. Do not boil! Add the juice of sour berries to the prepared mixture. You can replace the juice of berries with lemon juice, it needs about one tablespoon. Apply to the face with a brush. Dry the mask for half an hour and then enjoy the result.
Masks for problem skin: reviews and recommendations
Sometimes it is very important to listen to the opinions of others… Women who have problematic facial skin are advised to use masks at home with caution. Especially those compounds in which there is sour juice. Fruit acids sometimes cause allergies. Do not be lazy, check the skin for sensitivity. Smear the composition of the mask on the area somewhere in the fold of the arm. If there is no redness, and the hand does not itch, it is possible on the face. And if there is a reaction, then, of course, choose another version of the mask for yourself.
They also say that a yeast mask usually helps with problems on the face. The skin is made like this … taut, as if it comes to life. But if, after application, the face suddenly began to itch when the mask dried up and pink stripes appeared where the mask had come off when it “shrinked” during drying, then, most likely, an allergy began. It's a pity that you have to look for another remedy.
Women who are allergic to store-bought creams and masks maysave yourself from acne only natural care masks. At the same time, they look no worse than their friends who use masks from stores.
Many find homemade masks for problem skin very effective. For example, egg masks with various additions. And the skin is tightened perfectly, and acne is drawn out. Yes, and inexpensive, homemade masks are good.
Mandatory conditions for effective home masks
- Starting home care, be sure to wash off makeup and thoroughly cleanse the skin of the face.
- Don't expect instant visual results from the mask. If you want to notice the effect, once, of course, is not enough. Use homemade masks two or three times a week, regularly.
- Before applying the composition of the mask on the wrist, check your skin reaction to the ingredients on your wrist, so you can avoid allergic reactions.
- Take only fresh products for the mask, it is in fresh ingredients that there is a good amount of useful trace elements.
If you follow these rules, masks for problem skin will certainly help you in the fight for beauty.
And the most important advice: love yourself and your reflection in the mirror!