Ten years of study are over, and now the long-awaited day of farewell to school has come. Graduation is a kind of vanity fair for most girls, an opportunity to show off a designer dress, fashionable shoes and intricate hair styling. In order not to get lost in the background of classmates, learn how to create interesting hairstyles for prom for long hair on your own.
We advise you to think over your entire image in advance, because a hairstyle cannot exist separately from a dress, shoes and accessories. If you opted for a Greek-style outfit (the trend of the last few seasons), then the styling should be appropriate. Vintage and retro styles are also popular today, so some brave girls choose dresses made in the spirit of the last century. Having made a suitable hairstyle, you will definitely not go unnoticed.
Prom Hairstyles for Long Hair:curls, curls and curls
If it seems to you that the hairstyle in the form of flowing hair is too simple for such a solemn occasion, then you are mistaken. If you look at the photos of stars during secular ceremonies, it is easy to notice the incredible popularity of this type of styling. Of course, large curls look the most advantageous.
We definitely do not recommend using small curls and perms. Firstly, there is a risk of severe damage to the hair. Secondly, you will get small curls that will make you look like a not-too-pretty animal.
Hairstyles for long prom hair can be simple, but grooming and style should always be present. Large curls are in trend today. To create a trendy hairstyle, part your hair with a parting and select equal strands on both sides of it. When winding hair on curlers, lift them perpendicular to the head to create the necessary volume. This is especially true for owners of fine hair.
For curling, you can also use an iron, hair dryer and electric curling iron. Beautiful curls are obtained by twisting them on a styler with two cones. They allow you to create small and chic curls.
Hairstyles for prom for long hair: weave braids
A few years ago, the world's leading stylists were able to turn everyday styling in the form of weaves into one of the most popular evening hairstyles. There are a huge number of different options for braids. Hairstyles suitable for promthe basis of French braids. Here is one interesting idea for evening styling.
- We start to weave a regular braid at the temple. After a few loops, we add to our main braid along a thin strand on both sides.
- Thus, we gradually weave strands over all surfaces of the head, from the temple to the central parting.
- Repeat the procedure for the other half of the head.
- Now we fix the ends of the two braids on opposite temples with the help of invisibility. We fix the entire hairstyle with hairpins.
- Get an excellent hairstyle for a romantic nature in the spirit of princesses from fairy tales. You can decorate it with decorative hairpins, flowers and other decor.
To choose hairstyles for very long hair sometimes seems impossible. For those to whom nature made a gift in the form of hair to the waist and below, the choice of styling becomes a real test. Braids are a great choice for a stylish and comfortable hairstyle.
Retro Long Hair Prom Hairstyles
We have already briefly mentioned this styling option. Now let's focus on the two main options.
Let's start from the 20s of the last century. If you have chosen a long straight dress made of flying fabrics, then we offer you the following hairstyle.
- Use the styler to style a few strands in front in broken waves.
- All hair must be generously smeared with special wax to give smoothness andglossy shine.
- It remains only to collect the hair in a bun at the back of the head and fasten the entire hairstyle with hairpins and invisible.
- Correct makeup will make you look like silent movie actresses.
Under the dress, borrowed from the dudes of the 60s, a hairstyle with a voluminous fleece on the back of the head is perfect. You can also put your hair in a high bun and decorate with a bright ribbon.