Styling your hair all morning, but before you go outside, how does it get frizzy again? Many of the fair sex suffer from this problem. Before deciding what to do to prevent frizzy hair, you need to find out the reason.
Moisture is unevenly distributed throughout the hair, the hair curls as it grows, hence the effect of "fluffiness". If you have encountered this trouble recently, it means that the body has failed, and you may need to see a doctor.
What to do? Hair is frizzy and can't be styled! If the situation is not critical, then it is enough to know a few basic rules for care:
- Hair should not be blow dried. In extreme cases, only cold air can be used.
- After washing, they should be left to dry naturally.
- You need to take more food containing vitamins A and E, as theyare responsible for the condition of the skin, as well as eliminate fragility, fluffiness. Having cured the problem from the inside, you will forget about it forever.
- Use a wooden comb when combing (massage comb promotes frizz).
- Shampoo must be selected according to the type of hair. Conditioner and masks are bought according to the same principle.
- Best if you use creams, lotions, gels, foams, waxes and other leave-in products.
- If you use hair products with silicone, you should occasionally shampoo your hair for deep cleansing.
- Styling irons and stylers will help smooth hair, but be careful, they damage the structure of the hair, especially with frequent use.
Traditional medicine is ready to answer the question: “What to do? Hair is frizzy!" The most effective methods are masks. It is easy to make them, and the result will please you. Here are some recipes.
Remove frizz and make hair smooth and shiny with a lemon-based mask. Another positive effect is getting rid of hair loss, fading, dehydration. And all this can be obtained by just mixing lemon juice and water in half. No need to rinse, apply after washing.
What to do - hair is frizzy and sticking out? Honey is a wonderful remedy for making hair smooth. After the first application, you will enjoy them! Wash your hair in the evening and apply honey (liquid) along the entire length, leave overnight (keep at least 8 hours), and rinse in the morning and admire the result.
Hairpushing - what to do?
Hairdressing salons will help to cope with this problem. A great way is hair lamination. It is not cheap, but the effect is obvious. Professional hair products will also work, but here you need to choose by trial and error.
Of course, professional methods are fast, but the effect is still temporary, so the hair needs to be treated from the inside. And here a burdock mask will help: apply oil to the roots and along the entire length, wrap your head with cellophane (towel), rinse off after a couple of hours and rinse with lemon water. Now you know what to do. Hair is frizzy only for those who do nothing. Pay attention to them, and everyone around you will admire you. We must not forget that the most important thing in the beauty of hair is its cleanliness and well-groomed.