Reverse French braids have long been a common type of weaving, deservedly popular. The classic way now does not surprise anyone, but the well-known braid "spikelet" is actively used both in everyday variation (daughter in kindergarten), and for solemn evening options.
First of all, the reverse braid aroused interest among hairdressing professionals. This is where their fantasy played out in earnest. What kind of weaving and decorations they did not come up with! Of course, we are still far from their technique, so we will consider the most traditional weaving methods.
Traditional French braid
The technique of the classic spikelet is quite simple - it is enough to have experience in manipulating strands and dexterity. Even many dads, according to their mother's instructions, more than once had to weave a spikelet for their daughters, collecting them for classes and kindergarten.
Before weaving, you need to decide on the tool. So, you can use a regular comb for work, but a hairdressing option with a sharphandle will make the process much easier. If your hair belongs to the category of fluffy and naughty, do not forget to slightly wet it before starting.
Algorithm of actions:
- On combed hair, separate the top strand and divide into 3 equal parts.
- Next, we start weaving a standard braid.
- After several weaves, start adding small curls to the strands in turn from the sides.
- After all the strands are neatly gathered into a single braid, weaving continues according to the standard pattern.
- The end is fixed with an elastic band, hairpin or ribbon.
The final result cannot but please.
Waterfall braid step by step
There is also an incredibly beautiful weaving, which got its name due to the visual similarity with a natural phenomenon. Creating such a hairstyle is as easy as the previous one, just do a few workouts in front of the mirror.
- Combed hair with a side parting.
- If you are right-handed, then weaving is carried out from left to right (and vice versa).
- A strand is taken from the temporal zone and standard weaving begins.
- Now take a close look at the picture and you will see that each top strand used is lowered, thereby creating a "water jet" effect.
The braid is braided to the other end and fixed with a spectacular accessory at the end.
French braid reverse, oblique
A trait that will help you weavereverse braid diagonally - patience. Of course, it will take a little dexterity. Before starting, be sure to apply a styling product (foam, mousse) to your hair, which allows you to make your hair smooth and neat.
Reverse braid weaving is carried out according to the following pattern:
- The top strand of hair is taken from the right (left) side and divided into 3 equal parts.
- The beginning of weaving occurs as in the classical way, only the new strand does not cover the previous one, but hides under it.
- Slowly continue the process, gradually grabbing and smoothing the new side curls, leading to the bottom of the braid.
- Fix the end result with a ribbon or rubber band.
If you follow the instructions correctly, you get a beautiful hairstyle that pleases the eye.
The most interesting thing is that professional hairdressers recommend first applying styling foam or mousse along the entire length of the hair, and then proceed to action. But self-braiding girls claim that at home, the French braid - reverse - will be neat if you create a hairstyle the next day after washing your hair.
Gorgeous effect is obtained with light fluffing of hair. To do this, after the weaving is completed, the extreme strands of the finished hairstyle are slightly pulled to the side. As a result, even naturally thin hair will look much more voluminous and attractive.
French braid hairstyles
Now that youIf you have an idea of what a reverse braid is, how to weave it and how to decorate it, we offer you to see what hairstyles are created based on it. The photo shows a very cute reverse braid, designed in the form of a rose.
And how do you like the French braid (reverse), smoothly turning into a bun hairstyle familiar for the summer season? Unexpected, isn't it?
Men also know a lot about pigtails. You can verify this by looking at the photo offered to your attention.
Before proceeding to the next laying method, you need to bring the previously shown basic techniques to automatism. Why is this option good? First of all, the fact that the usual French braid (reverse) becomes the center for creating a variety of decors. For starters, you can use a regular satin ribbon, but with the advent of experience and skill, you can increase the number of accessories several times.
Benefits of using tape:
- affordable, easy to replace with beads, chain, yarn or satin scarf;
- chosen to match the outfit, the ribbon will make the image harmonious and complete;
- visually adds volume, that is, from a sparse pigtail makes a chic and slightly voluminous braid;
- perfect for casual, formal or office hairstyles;
- during training will require some skill, but with experience you can braidbeautiful braid in 5 minutes.
In fact, there is nothing complicated in technology:
- The top strand of hair is divided into 3 parts, and a ribbon is tied to the central one.
- The reverse braid is woven according to the standard pattern, but do not forget about the ribbon, which is also involved in the process. In this case, it is necessary to skip the left strand under the bottom of the braid, and then the tape will always remain on the surface.
The final result will be a cute and girly playful braid.
Secrets of beautiful hair to create the perfect hairstyle
Braids are braided on clean hair, and for this they must be washed thoroughly, but do not overdo it. A large amount of shampoo greatly dries our curls, thereby making them brittle and dull. To avoid the negative effect of detergents on the beauty of your hair, dilute a teaspoon of shampoo in a glass of water before washing.
Be sure to rinse your hair: first with warm water, then cool water to close the scales and make them smooth.
Dry only in a gentle mode, otherwise following the two previous tips is pointless. It is also not recommended to rub and even more so twist the curls with a towel.
Do not brush wet hair. If their length is more than 15 cm, then you need to start from the ends, gradually moving towards the roots.
No matter how strong the desire to braid, wait until the strands are completely dry. If the hair is frizzy during the weaving process, then literally use a drop of cosmetic oil. Rub it between your palmsand apply along the length. An alternative would be to use a moisturizing hand cream. Do not worry, the hair will not become greasy, but will only take on the desired shape.
Following these tips, you can safely experiment with different weaves and create neat hairstyles.
It is a mistake to believe that the French braid is reversed only on medium length hair. Owners of a short haircut can also try to make similar hairstyles. Moreover, there are many options for weaving a French braid for the length of a square. But if your hair is as short as possible, then try using strong hold styling products during the process. In general, do not be discouraged, but experiment!