The beauty industry of the twenty-first century impressed us not only with bright innovations, but also with the fashion for a hairstyle that was once considered unusual. It is based on the creation of a beautiful braid according to the traditional French spikelet weaving pattern. The boom for such an original solution went around the world in 2011. He firmly established his position, so he is popular to this day.
French braid as an alternative to the notorious hairstyles
Spikelet existed before, but its popularity was drowned out by the peak of vulgarity in the 90s of the 20th century. Then this hairstyle was considered exclusively for children and was created for small representatives of the tender half of humanity. To date, many hairdressers have adopted it. Masters invent real masterpieces according to the spikelet weaving pattern.
However, its classic look is still considered the most attractive, comfortable and original way to tidy up long hair. Let's look at the sequence of actions that will help us create the image of a noble and gentle girl.
Weaving the spikelet itselfto yourself - a diagram of the sequence of actions
In order to flaunt a luxurious French braid on your head, you need to prepare the following items: a thin comb (preferably with a sharp handle to separate the strands), a small tight elastic band and a bowl of water (needed to wet especially naughty bunches). There is nothing complicated in the spikelet weaving pattern, but you need to know exactly the sequence of actions.
1. Carefully comb the hair along the entire length, do not leave tangled curls.
2. At the crown, take a bunch of hair in your hand and make a ponytail out of it, but do not fasten it with an elastic band. Comb it.
3. Divide the ponytail into three equal strands.
3. Start weaving a simple braid out of them, braiding the middle strand with two side strands, alternating them and changing the sequence.
4. When it's time to weave the second link of the braid, add to the strand that should go over the middle, a small strand of hair from the same side.
5. In the next link, the strand will go to the middle from the other side, and you also need to add a small bun of hair to it.
6. It is necessary to continue weaving in this way until there are no loose hairs on the head.
7. You can finish the hairstyle as a regular braid, or by fixing the hair in a ponytail.
Spikelet braiding pattern - the basis for creating original hairstyles
The French braid has long ceased to be formasters of hairdressing a rare task. According to the spikelet weaving scheme, they skillfully create excellent hairstyles in which you can come to both an incendiary party and a social event. But is it worth overpaying for making an original hairstyle when you can easily do it yourself?
Spikelets are convex, woven from two, three, four, five and even six strands. The principle of their creation is the same, the main thing is to capture the pattern of weaving strands and the ability to change the direction of the main course of the braid.