Paraffin therapy is a natural procedure that allows you to get rid of external defects and imperfections, and also has a healing effect. The technique involves the use of a special paraffin film that creates a greenhouse effect. These procedures are successfully applied in cosmetology. In addition, they can be carried out at home. The intricacies of paraffin therapy for hands are described in the article.
The procedure is usually performed on hands with a special manicure. But it is made for the skin of the face, legs, other parts of the body, for example, wraps treat cellulite.
The results of hand paraffin therapy include:
- skin whitening;
- rejuvenation and cleansing;
- protection from cracks and dryness;
- wrinkle removal;
- lymphatic drainage effect.
According to reviews, the procedure is easily performed at home. It can be done withoutoutside help. After paraffin therapy, there is a noticeable improvement in the appearance of the skin of the hands.
When is the procedure performed?
Indications for paraffin therapy for hands are cosmetic and medical. The second type includes the presence of the following ailments:
- disorders of the musculoskeletal system;
- skin ailments;
- varicose veins;
- trophic ulcers;
- frostbite and burns;
- gynecological diseases;
- severe ailments of internal organs;
In any case, with paraffin therapy for hands at home, step-by-step instructions must be followed. This guarantees an effective result. Cosmetic procedures are carried out at:
- severe dryness of the skin;
- susceptibility to edema;
- age defects;
- early aging;
- expression wrinkles;
- deep creases and folds;
- aging hands;
- scarring of the skin.
As evidenced by the reviews of women, even if there are indications for the procedure, it is necessary to consult a specialist. This will prevent harm to he alth.
Cosmetic Paraffin Details
This substance is pre-purified from harmful impurities, dyes. It is considered a premium product. Vitamins, minerals, trace elements are often added to it. Cosmetic paraffin for sale on honey,fruit, oil, vegetable base. It eliminates the signs of wilting and aging of the skin. The epidermis is nourished, moisturized, healed.
How much paraffin do you need
The amount of product is determined per 1 procedure based on the area of application. To perform paraffin therapy for hands, you need 150-200 grams. The change of paraffin should be carried out with a high-quality cleaning of the bath. The material needs to be changed according to the instructions, this should not be done very often - some companies advise replacing after 25-30 procedures, while others - 2-3 times a year.
The bath for this needs to be cleaned when replacing paraffin or if sediment has appeared on the bottom. To do this, turn off the device and wait for the paraffin to harden. Then you need to turn on the bath to thaw the edges. Then you need to pry off the paraffin monolith and remove it. Now you should remove the remnants of the product with a napkin, rinse the container thoroughly, disinfect and dry. To reuse paraffin, you need to scrape off the sediment from the bottom in advance.
Which remedy to choose
Paraffin should be chosen based on the purpose of use. For allergies and inflammations, a remedy based on peach oil is chosen. With the addition of tocopherol and tea rose extract, the product is suitable for SPA procedures necessary for the treatment of the skin of the hands and feet.
Paraffin with citrus ingredients has a nourishing effect, so it is great for hands, feet, body. Chocolate remedy restores the skin, renews it at the cellular level. According to reviewsparaffin therapy for hands, with whatever means it is performed, improves the appearance of the skin in a short time.
Heating paraffin is carried out using a special tray. Another way is the usual water bath. The container with the agent is placed on a colander, which is placed over the steam of boiling water. It takes longer, but if there is no suitable device, steam heating is also suitable. With this heating, it is necessary to control that no water penetrates into the paraffin.
To perform paraffin therapy for hands at home, preparation is needed:
- cosmetic refined paraffin wax;
- special bath, heater or steam bath items;
- gauze face mask;
- protective cellophane bags;
- thermal gloves;
- moisturizing nourishing cream;
Considering the reviews, women are satisfied with these procedures. Preparing the necessary fixtures has a positive effect.
The step-by-step instructions for hand paraffin therapy are as follows:
- It is necessary to melt the paraffin to make it liquid.
- Perform hand massage with a special rough mitten, scrub or other abrasive. If desired, a care product is applied.
- You need to dip the brushes into the liquid and immediately take them out. You must perform the action again after 5-10 seconds, so thatthick paraffin gloves appeared on his hands. If the skin is very sensitive, the product can first be applied with a brush, and then lowered into the bath. But in this case, an assistant is required.
- Then you need to put on cellophane gloves or wrap several layers of cling film.
- Then put on thermal gloves.
- Wait at least 20 minutes, remove gloves and film, remove paraffin. It must be disposed of as it is not intended to be reused.
- The cream is applied to the skin.
The instructions for hand paraffin therapy are simple, allowing you to carry out the procedure at home without outside help. Given the reviews, this processing should be done without haste, when there is enough time for care.
Cold cream-paraffin acts like a hot procedure, only the procedure is carried out without thermal exposure. It is used at home and in the salon. This technique is allowed for people with varicose veins.
The cream can be used immediately, it does not need warming up. They treat their hands with a dense layer, put on polyethylene protection or mittens. After holding the right time and removing the cream, a moisturizing or nourishing composition is applied to the skin.
Frequency and doses
For hand paraffin baths to be effective, you need to complete a course of 15-20 procedures with an interval of 1 day. The secondary session must be performed after 1.5-2 months.
For cosmetic purposes, the course is equal to 10 sessions. The procedure can be carried out after 2-3 weeks to maintain the result. In cold weather, more sessions are required.
Rules for working with paraffin
For a substance to be safe, precautions must be followed:
- Before the procedure, the substance is dripped onto the skin. You need to follow the reaction for 10-15 minutes.
- Hands are treated with antiseptic and dried.
- If cream is applied before, rub in to absorb.
- If paraffin therapy is performed during manicure, then it is performed after cutting the cuticle, before massage
- Water should not get on the base and skin, as this leads to a burn.
- Paraffin should not cause a burning effect - getting a burn with the right use is impossible, but it is worth controlling the temperature of substances.
- Don't use candle wax.
Although paraffin therapy has many healing and rejuvenating properties, it cannot be performed when:
- high pressure;
- ischemia and myocardial infarction;
- hepatic dysfunction;
- chronic ailments of internal organs;
- open wounds and fistulas;
- purulent inflammation;
- allergies and intolerances to components.
The thermal treatment has many benefits for the skin. It is easy and pleasant, can be performed by a specialist and independently. It is especially useful in winter, when the skin becomes thinner and weathered. Results are noticeable after the first treatment.