Hot pepper - we know it as a very spicy seasoning for soups, second courses, hot sauces. But it has a wider range of action. Capsicum is successfully used in medicine, namely, tincture of capsicum. Reviews about it and its properties can be found in various periodicals, in articles about ways to deal with
hair loss. It is also used for topical application in the treatment of diseases such as sciatica, myositis, and various types of neuralgia. The composition of the tincture includes the substance capsaicin. It has an irritating and distracting effect when applied topically. Simply put, this substance irritates the skin, increasing blood circulation. If you rub a tincture containing it on your scalp, it helps to reduce hair loss, but only if the main problem was insufficient nutrition.
Tincture of capsicum. Instructions:
- The drug is applied externally.
- Apply a small amount to a cotton swab, rub it over the affected area and apply a warm bandage.
- If you are going to apply on the scalp, do a sensitivity test in advance. smallSpread a drop of the drug on the inside of the elbow. If the redness is small, and severe itching and burning do not appear, then it can be used. If handled incorrectly, tincture of capsicum can very easily harm. Reviews about it are very good, but sometimes it can cause allergies, and applied in large quantities - a burn of the skin.
Healing hair masks
For hair treatment, the drug is best used in combination with oils. A mask with capsicum tincture would be the best option:
- Apply a tincture of pepper with a cotton swab, then a warm mixture of oils: burdock and castor oil with the addition of a couple of drops of oil-based vitamin E, wrap the head with polyethylene and a towel, leave for an hour.
- Mask with kefir. 150 g of kefir, a spoonful of tincture and two yolks. Mix, apply and hold for 2 hours.
- With a decoction of chamomile. 2-3 tbsp. Mix spoons of decoction with a spoonful of tincture, rub into the roots. Wrap with polyethylene and a towel, wait 30 minutes.
- Onion juice, honey, burdock oil and egg yolk, tincture of capsicum are taken in equal amounts. Reviews about this mask are the most positive. Mix everything, rub it into the scalp and leave for 2 hours.
- Beer mask. One egg yolk, one quarter glass of light beer, 1-2 tablespoons of tincture. If the hair is dry, then you can add a couple of tablespoons of unrefined vegetable (preferably olive) oil. Apply to hair roots for 30 min.
- Apply tincture only to hair roots.
- If it burns, be sure to wash it off.
- Use no more than a few times a week for heavy hair loss. Once a week - for prevention.
- If the hair is dyed, the tincture may change its color, be careful.
Tincture of capsicum. Reviews about her confirm the following facts:
- After applying the tincture to the hair roots for a month, twice a week, they grow back by 4 cm.
- Capsicum tincture is an excellent ingredient for oil masks. It warms up the scalp, improving blood circulation, then the healing oils are absorbed much faster. The hair is nourished and revived.
- Do not keep the tincture for a long time without rinsing, because it can burn the scalp, which can cause subsequent problems with dandruff. But the tincture really works wonders. After five treatments, the hair will begin to fall out much less.
- Of the positive qualities, one can note naturalness, accessibility and a good effect.