Unfortunately, hair loss today is one of the most common problems faced by people of both sexes and all ages. The pathology is perceived especially sharply by girls. What woman does not want to have voluminous hair that emphasizes style and improves the appearance of a lady?! Do not get upset in advance and put an end to your hair - you can still fix it! The main thing is to know where to start and how to proceed. After all, only a well-thought-out treatment regimen can give long-awaited results.
In the modern world, finding a remedy for hair loss is not at all difficult. It is much more difficult to find something that will really work for the result. By the way, in the absence of an effect, one cannot immediately blame the manufacturer. Sometimes medicines, folk remedies and specialized cosmetics are unable to help because the cause of hair loss has not yet been eliminated inside the body. All this will be discussed.
When is hair loss normal?
To completely get rid of this problem is simply unrealistic. The fact is that the hair will fall out one way or another. It's normalcondition, because the hairs have their own lifespan. When this period ends, the old ones fall out, and new ones grow in their place. The question is the amount of hair lost per day. As a rule, about 10-15 hairs are considered the norm. It is not difficult to understand that a larger number is lost daily. This also affects the volume of hair - over time it will become much smaller. If the condition is not critical, you can try to find remedies for hair loss, for example, undergo a course of treatment with a vitamin-mineral complex. This will be beneficial for the whole body. If the volume has decreased significantly and the problem is really worrying and frightening, you should approach its solution more rationally.
Causes of hair loss
It is important to determine the factor that led to this condition. Otherwise, the treatment may drag on for a long time, give a temporary effect, or not respond at all.
The causes of this unpleasant phenomenon can be divided into 2 groups. The first is related to the internal state of the body, and the second is related to external factors. In the latter case, it will be a little more difficult. For example, if hair loss occurs due to unfavorable environmental conditions in the place of residence or due to work in hazardous industries, it will not be so easy to change anything. Also, the reason may lie in improperly selected cosmetics or irregular care, the constant use of styling products, including a hairdryer and a styler. Everything is very clear here. Most likely,you don’t even need anti-hair loss products - the problem will be solved by changing the shampoo, reducing the frequency of using electrical appliances, varnishes and mousses, and after establishing regular care.
Often the cause of increased hair loss is a hormonal failure that occurred as a result of pregnancy and childbirth. Surely every mother has encountered this: during the period of bearing a child, the hair grows very well, there are no problems. And after childbirth, the opposite is true: hair begins to fall out at a breakneck pace. Treatment here is difficult to find, since lactation is a frequent contraindication to the use of medicinal and cosmetic products, and even homemade masks. To support the body in this difficult period for it, you can choose a complex consisting of vitamins and minerals, designed for pregnant and lactating women. Or just wait it out. This, of course, is difficult, because the period of increased hair loss can last a year or even longer.
There are a number of conditions in which, perhaps, simple remedies for hair loss will not help. To eliminate the pathology, it is necessary to eliminate the root cause.
- Medication taking. Some drugs of the pharmacological industry can affect the intensity of hair loss. As a rule, these are potent drugs that are prescribed for the treatment of serious diseases. It is necessary to familiarize yourself with possible side effects.
- Constant stress, problems with the nervous system. Psychological experiences adversely affect the entire body, andhair is no exception. If there is such a problem, but it is not possible to deal with stress on your own, it is recommended to consult a doctor about prescribing sedatives.
- Hormonal failure. It is possible not only in the postpartum period, but also during menopause, as well as in adolescence. In this case, it is also better to go to the doctor to correct the hormonal background.
- Diet. Sometimes, in order to lose weight, girls are ready for anything. They torture their body with strict diets, from which all organs suffer. Nutritional deficiencies can cause hair loss. You should choose a balanced diet in which the body will receive all the substances necessary for its proper functioning.
- Genetic predisposition. This factor is more characteristic of men, but women can also face such a problem. Alopecia, which develops due to a genetic predisposition, is difficult to treat even with the use of the most intense anti-hair loss products. And with a successful outcome of therapy, only a temporary effect can be expected. Therefore, a consultation with a trichologist is required, which will help minimize the number of hair loss. For example, he may recommend a permanent course of treatment using procedures such as mesotherapy or darsonvalization.
- Bad habits. The environment is not the only external factor contributing to increased hair loss. Smoking also negatively affects the condition of the skin and hair. If you want to enjoy the beautiful view in the mirror as long as possible,will have to give up the addiction.
- Aging of the body. Here the situation is about the same as in the case of a genetic predisposition: there is no drug that would help get rid of the problem forever. However, you can choose funds for regular course treatment.
How to do hair restoration to avoid alopecia?
If such a defect is detected, it is recommended to consult a doctor. If it is not possible to visit a trichologist, you can consult with a local therapist. At the very least, a general practitioner will be able to order tests to identify or rule out one cause or another.
It is still better to contact a narrow specialist who knows about this problem "from" and "to", and is able to prescribe high-quality, effective treatment. The trichologist will quickly determine the cause of such an unpleasant phenomenon, and therefore the therapy will be as effective as possible. This will avoid not only more hair loss, but also financial investments, since effective anti-hair loss products will be selected, the action of which is aimed directly at the result.
What can a trichologist prescribe for hair restoration?
If the problem lies inside the body, the specialist will advise the consultation of a narrow specialist or select medicines on his own. Therapy is carried out in a complex way, that is, it includes funds aimed at the root cause (if any), and growth stimulants, and strengthening drugs, cosmetics or procedures.The therapeutic course is selected individually, depending on the severity of alopecia, age characteristics, existing diseases, contraindications, and so on. The trichologist takes into account all the factors that in one way or another may affect the condition of the hair and the well-being of the patient.
Assortment of anti-hair loss products in the pharmacy
Usually, if the pathology is not very pronounced and is associated with a lack of vitamins, which happens in the off-season, masks, shampoos and rinses made at home from natural products or bought at a cosmetic store will help. But there are cases when such therapy is ineffective. What to do? In this case, the trichologist can prescribe specialized preparations with a direct effect on the hair follicles: strengthening and stimulation, increasing tone and elasticity, preventing brittleness, and so on. The effectiveness of drugs is achieved due to the content of vitamins, minerals and other useful substances, as well as synthesized components.
- Woman`s Rogaine. "Regaine" is considered the best remedy for baldness for external use, created on the basis of minoxidil. The drug "wakes up" dormant bulbs, stimulating hair growth. Designed specifically for girls: each milliliter contains the amount of minoxidil acceptable for the female body. Apply to dry skin of the affected area twice a day, 1 ml.
- Esvitsin. This is a simultaneous medical and cosmetic product, produced in several forms for oral and external use. Consistsfrom various elements, biostimulants that contribute to the cessation of hair loss and their growth. The remedy is applied to the roots 3 times a week.
- "Generolon". A drug that comes in the form of a spray. It is also produced on the basis of minoxidil, therefore it has a similar principle of action to Regaine. Used twice a day for three months.
- Dercos Neogenic (Vichy). It is prescribed for alopecia and increased hair loss, when there are no bald areas yet. Beneficial effect on hair follicles: nourishes, strengthens, stimulates growth.
- "Dimixidine". He is Dimexide. A drug with antifungal and antiseptic properties. Helps heal the scalp, regenerate and strengthen hair follicles.
- "Sulsena". A popular drug with proven effectiveness today. This is a therapeutic and prophylactic paste that affects the hair follicles. Helps improve local blood circulation and restore damaged bulbs, which stops increased hair loss, hair becomes stronger, more elastic and has an increased tone.
- Ducray Chronostim Lotion. Another good remedy for hair loss for men and women. Available in the form of a lotion, and two types - for use during the day and at night. It helps to strengthen the bulbs, stimulate growth and prevent hair loss. Course treatment lasts 3 months.
Dietary supplements, vitamins and minerals
In addition to specialized drugs,There are many biologically active additives on the shelves of the pharmacy. You can also find vitamin and mineral complexes designed to eliminate hair loss. They contain a number of B vitamins, tocopherol important for beauty, vitamin A and ascorbic acid. All these substances have a positive effect on the skin and its appendages, as they minimize the negative impact of the environment, protect, nourish, stimulate blood circulation and the regeneration process. For example, you can look at the vitamin-mineral complexes "Merz" and "Vitrum Beauty". The drugs have been tested in a clinical setting. It has been proven that they have a beneficial effect on the condition of the hair in general and the he alth of the bulbs in particular. "Merz" and "Vitrum Beauty" are taken 1 tablet twice a day for a month.
Now about dietary supplements. These pharmacy remedies for hair loss contain more useful substances. The composition of the tablets also includes s alts, acids, amino acids, herbal ingredients (for example, ginseng, mint), and even caffeine. Due to this, biologically active additives strengthen, stimulate the growth of new and restore the structure of old hairs. For example, Nutricap and Rinfoltil have proven themselves well. The first is taken for at least 6 weeks, 1 capsule per day during or after meals. "Rinfoltil" is drunk for 3 months, 1 capsule a day, in the morning, before meals.
Alternative medicine is ahead of the rest - there are so many beauty recipes that trying them all, probably, is not enough life. Folk methods of restoring hairoffer home-made balms for rinsing, masks that will help to cope with alopecia. The great advantage of such funds lies in their naturalness. No chemical compounds - only the power of nature.
Homemade masks - growth stimulants
Homemade anti-hair loss products give very good results. True, not immediately. Although other drugs will not work instantly, it will take some time anyway.
The most common ingredients in hair growth masks are mustard, red hot peppers and onions. All of them cause a burning sensation, due to which blood circulation improves, and the follicles receive the necessary nutrition. Additionally, other food products are used, the action of which is aimed at softening, strengthening and growing hair. You can independently come up with the perfect remedy by mixing one of the burning components with egg yolk, butter, honey, sour cream, kefir, extracts, and so on. A good effect can be achieved without the use of spicy products, if you think over the composition correctly. Some examples of home remedies for hair loss:
- 2 tablespoons of dry mustard powder + 3 tablespoons of strong black tea + 5 drops of burdock oil + egg yolk. Mix all components, apply on the scalp. Wrap with a towel for 15 minutes.
- Chop 1 onion on a grater, rub the resulting mass into the scalp. Leave for 1 hour, then wash off with shampoo. Canadd natural yogurt to the onion in the same amount.
- Pour one tablespoon of oak bark with cognac and let it brew for 4 hours. Strain, add 2 tablespoons of liquid honey. Apply to the scalp for half an hour.
- 4 tbsp aloe + 2 tbsp honey + yolk. Mix, apply to the roots with massaging movements. Leave for half an hour.
- 1 teaspoon each of burdock and castor oils + 5 drops of rosemary ether + 10 ml of dimexide. The mask is applied for half an hour.
- 2 tablespoons of cream + 1 ampoule of vitamin A oil solution + 10 ml of lemon juice. The mask must be kept for 20 minutes.
Therapeutic masks are recommended to be done 1-2 times a week for at least a month.
Homemade hair rinse recipes
Since ancient times, it has been believed that the best remedy for hair loss is nettle decoction. It is also the cheapest and easiest to prepare. A decoction (about 500 g of plant leaves per 500 ml of water) should be rinsed with hair after each shampooing. You can also use burdock. Rinse the roots of the plant, cover with water and send to the oven. When they become soft, take out and strain. Rub the resulting liquid into the scalp and do not rinse.
Oak bark is no less effective. It is boiled for 20 minutes, then cooled and rinsed with hair. Such decoctions do not need to be washed off with water. Can be applied permanently or used as a course.
Cosmetics against hair loss and hair growth
You can choose shampoo, balm, gel, lotion, spray from one series of the manufacturer. Medical cosmetics today is offered by many companies, but not all of them have the right to be called professional. The following manufacturers have proven themselves well:
- Estel Professional Otium Unique. The cosmetic line from Estelle helps protect hair from the negative effects of a hair dryer and styler, strengthens the bulbs and heals the scalp.
- Kerium Anti-Hairloss. These anti-hair loss cosmetics for women and men are based on aminexil and madecassoside, and therefore boast a strong effect. Helps to strengthen the bulbs, stimulate growth, eliminate microdamages and prevent hair loss.
- Parusan. The girls who tried it speak well of this shampoo. It stimulates the blood circulation of the scalp, promotes strengthening, activates hair growth and reduces hair loss.
- Fitoval. This is also a whole line of cosmetics, the action of which is aimed at eliminating hair loss and stimulating their growth. The series is represented by shampoo, balm, spray and mask. "Fitoval" can be used even by adolescents from the age of 15, if they have such a problem.
- Alerana. About this shampoo against hair loss reviews are also quite good. Cosmetics have the same effect as the previous ones. In addition to shampoo, the cosmetic line includes a mask, balm, spray and vitamin preparation.
Specialized beauty treatments
Combined withmedicines, medical cosmetics, preventive measures (refusal of the styler, hair dryer, varnish, mousse, foam, bad habits) and a balanced diet, it would be nice to take a course of physiotherapy. They also have a beneficial effect on the condition of the hair and follicles, help strengthen and stimulate growth. Among the most popular:
- galvanization - electrotherapy, characterized by the effect on the body of a direct current of low power, which stimulates regeneration, cell renewal and improvement of the endocrine system;
- electrophoresis - using a low-power electric current, medicinal formulations consisting of vitamins and minerals are injected into the scalp, which helps to restore the bulbs at the cellular level;
- darsonvalization - the scalp is exposed to alternating current, which improves blood flow and, accordingly, nourishes the follicles, due to which they become stronger.
Reviews: what do people with this problem recommend?
As for the girls' opinions, it's very difficult to draw any conclusion. Everyone finds their ideal remedy for hair loss. Reviews are completely different, and what works for one person has no effect on another.
No matter how strange it may sound, a regular head massage for 5 minutes 2 times a day helps many people. You can do it on dry skin or use, for example, burdock oil with bay ether. Also, girls speak positively about skin scrubbing.sea or table s alt. All this enhances blood circulation, due to which a positive effect is achieved.
Some people recommend trying fish oil. In addition, it is necessary to apply masks 1-2 times a week. Both purchased and home-made, which include oils, dimexide, eggs, honey and other products, are suitable. These funds really work and have earned the trust of many women. Especially burdock oil.
Also in the reviews you can find recommendations regarding the use of Rinfoltil. He helped to cope with intense hair loss, when other means were powerless. They also praise shampoos with L-arginine, which are enough on the shelves of cosmetic stores today.
In reviews, especially for those who have limited time, it is recommended to simply add oil solutions of B vitamins (1, 6, 12) to purchased shampoos, and vitamins A and E to masks. cosmetics in which the active ingredient is minoxidil. This is a very effective substance that helps even in the most advanced cases.