Fashion does not stand still, it constantly presents something new. Hair color trends deserve special attention. It should be noted that among girls today, coloring with an ombre effect is extremely popular. It's stylish and beautiful. This article will tell you how to make an ombre. In addition, all the interesting details regarding such staining will be outlined.
What is ombre?
As already mentioned, the concept means a new trend in the world of beauty. Ombre is a coloring of strands of hair in two tones. The bottom line is that the roots remain dark, and the tips are clarified. It must be remembered that there should not be a clear separation boundary. It is necessary to make the transition so that the lines are smooth, in some way even blurry and unclear.
How to make an ombre? Is this color suitable for everyone? A similar effect can be achieved on absolutely all hair. Its main advantage is the following: no matter what hair color, it will look just amazing. Naturally, the degree of lightening of the tips is greatly influenced by the color inherent in the curls, as well as whether they are colored orare natural. The coloring process itself will also be different. Ombre painting is popular mainly among brave girls who are not afraid to experiment with their appearance.
Cosmetic product selection
Paint for ombre, first of all, must be of high quality. Save is not worth it, because you can just ruin your hair. You need to buy a large package. Why? The fact is that the process will take place in several stages, so the standard capacity may not be enough. It will be better if the paint remains. It is much worse to discover its significant lack in the midst of work.
Can I make an ombre at home?
Every girl who wants to make a change in her appearance is in a hurry to go to a beauty salon. There is an opinion that only true professionals work there, who can qualitatively and stylishly change the appearance of a person. Actually, this statement is wrong. A girl who has the opportunity to devote both time and money to herself can go to a beauty salon. But what about those who do not have an abundance of free days and extra money? There is a way out - to paint the curls yourself.
How to make an ombre at home? Actually, it's very easy. The main thing is that there is no need for specialized equipment. Making your hair look fabulous and trendy is effortless if you follow a few guidelines. Performing everything smoothly, clearly and accurately, you will get not only an amazing result, butand enjoy the process itself.
Before you make an ombre, you need to decide on a suitable shade. Usually girls solve such questions on their own. But if it doesn’t work out alone, then you can ask for help: read the recommendations of experts in fashion magazines. It is important to remember that when choosing shades, you should choose the one that will be the most natural. In general, soft and delicate colors are in fashion today, among which wheat, honey and chocolate stand out. Having decided on the palette, you can proceed to the long-awaited procedure.
How to make an ombre at home? To do this, prepare the following accessories:
- Paint container.
- Quality and reliable hair lightener.
- Food foil.
- A soft but strong brush.
- Regular comb.
These are the five elements needed to make hair incredibly beautiful.
How to make your own ombre?
Having prepared everything you need, choosing a color, you can proceed directly to painting.
- To begin with, we thoroughly dilute the paint and clarifier in the prepared container. We put on medical gloves so that the mixture does not corrode the skin.
- Select the strand. We dip the brush in the paint and apply the liquid to the curl. The paint should be applied from the middle of the strand, moving down. It is important to remember that there is no need to maintain a clear border of staining. The point is that if there is nosmooth transition, then the ombre effect simply cannot be achieved. You need to paint slowly so that the mixture is qualitatively absorbed into each hair. To achieve the best effect, you can allocate one hour for this process.
- After the hair is dyed, carefully wrap the strands in foil and leave for a certain time. It will take thirty minutes. If the hair is dark, it will take more time. As a rule, a special instruction is attached to the paint, which indicates the required number of minutes for each hair color. After the time has passed, remove the foil.
- The most crucial stage has come, which allows you to get the desired effect. The remaining paint should be applied to hair that is a few centimeters higher than just dyed. After doing this, wait exactly fifteen minutes. Then wash your hair.
- When your hair is dry, proceed to the final step. In order for the tips to be clarified as efficiently as possible, go over them again with the remaining paint. Wait ten minutes, wash your hair again. If there is a balm that protects the strands from damage, then you can use it.
- Dry, style and enjoy the ombre effect.
Some tips for beginners
To make everything perfect, listen to the advice of professional stylists. They say this:
- To make the ombre painting come out incredibly beautiful, you should first cut your hair. This is necessary in order to get rid of damagedstrands. If this is not done, then the result will not please at all.
- Don't pay too much attention to how evenly the paint is applied. This was mentioned above, but the opinion of experts allows us to make sure that this is a really important point.
- In the case of short hair, you need to act carefully.
- If a girl does not like to experiment, then do not make the ombre high. If you don't like something, the tips can always be easily trimmed.
Following the recommendations, you can completely change your image at home. If you don’t listen to the advice, you will not only not get the desired result, but also ruin your hair badly. Everyone will draw conclusions for themselves.
How much does an ombre cost in a beauty salon?
As you might have guessed, this service has become extremely popular. It is worth noting that the procedure carried out in the salon will significantly hit your pocket. How much does an ombre cost? If we talk directly about the price, then on average the service will cost you around 2 thousand rubles. Much depends on the length of the hair. If the girl's hair is long, then you will have to pay more. The difference in hair length changes the price by 500 rubles.
The cost also depends on how complex the procedure will be. The fact is that you can dye your hair ombre not only in classic colors, but also in especially bright ones. If you have a desire to make the strands bright pink, then get ready to part with an even larger amount.
As you can see, you need to pay a lot of money for the services of an experienced master in the salon. It is not surprising that many would prefer to do the painting at home, since independence in this matter is identified with small financial resources. All you need is ombre paint and a few additional elements. Of course, you will have to spend a little time, at the same time you will be able to save a lot, and this is very important in our time.
Every girl should remember that she is always beautiful, and various effects contribute to making her a little better. The ombre effect is a great way to bring something new and different to life.