In the modern world, more and more often you can hear the question: "How to remove the inflammation of a pimple?" This defect is observed in many people and does not look very aesthetically pleasing. Unfortunately, not everyone realizes the importance of the main advice - you can not pierce and cut off a pimple, because of this there is a risk of infection and further aggravate the problem. In addition, such actions very easily injure the skin and cause scarring.
Many girls mistakenly claim: "If you squeezed out a pimple, it will not be possible to remove the inflammation in one day." In fact, this is a deep delusion, since it is possible to deal with the problem much faster. The article will tell in detail about the causes of this defect, as well as methods for its elimination.
Inflammation of the pimple
Before asking howto remove the inflammation of the pimple, you should figure out where this problem comes from. Everything is very simple here. Inflammations appear as a result of a violation of the process of removing fat to the surface through the pores. When they are clogged, the fat can not get out, so redness begins to develop, and microorganisms that feed on sebaceous secretions multiply.
The problem can occur if there is a large amount of dirt on the surface of the skin, the active work of the sebaceous glands, the use of poor quality decorative cosmetics. In addition, the reason may be an elementary non-compliance with the rules of personal hygiene. Also, people with hormonal imbalances and other he alth problems often suffer from inflammation.
The most common question: "How to remove the inflammation of a pimple on the face?" People ask them, completely forgetting that a problem can form in any part of the body. It is not so difficult to distinguish it, since a red neoplasm with purulent contents and accompanied by swelling is immediately noticeable. As a rule, it causes discomfort and pain.
Today there are four types of acne. They have different symptoms and severity, so each will require a special approach. Among them:
- papules (looks like reddish spherical inclusions);
- pustules (have purulent sacs and slightly inflamed edges);
- nodes (rather large formations are characterized by deep tissue damage and severe pain syndrome);
- cysts (appear as a result ofnodes not liquidated in time).
Fixing the problem
Finally, it's time to figure out how to remove the inflammation of the pimple. There are many ways to do this, but it is worth considering only the most effective ones. Most often, people turn to beauty salons for help, but this option is more suitable only with a strong rash. If there is only one inflammation on the face, you can cope with it yourself. This will help you save money and not worry about skin damage.
Squeezing out the neoplasm is not recommended, as more serious problems may arise after this. The article presents several effective ways, thanks to which you can get rid of a pimple very quickly.
Quick inflammation relief
Lemon juice will help instantly eliminate inflammation. You can make lotions with it, but for this you should carefully study the instructions, since if the rules are not followed, there is a risk of damaging the skin. This product is not recommended for people with dry, sensitive, or allergy-prone skin.
Preparing lotion is quite easy. To do this, you need to take a teaspoon of water and dilute 4-5 drops of lemon juice in it. After that, you need to moisten a cotton swab in the solution and attach it to the inflamed pimple, keeping it until it dries.
This procedure is allowed no more than once every 2 days. If the inflammation is not very strong, just one session will be enough.
Often, people interested in the question of how to remove inflammation after acne ask it after squeezing. In fact, this procedure is quite traumatic. After such manipulations, an unpleasant red spot appears on a certain area of \u200b\u200bthe skin, spoiling the aesthetic appearance. In order not to bring to such a state, you should do simple actions with a pimple:
- burn with salicylic acid before going to bed, which will disinfect the surface and dry the affected area a little;
- use the Baziron gel, which has an exfoliating property and normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands;
- treat the desired area with "Zinerit", which perfectly eliminates the inflammatory process;
- Apply "Chlorhexidine" to the pimple twice a day, which has a cleansing and disinfecting effect.
Often, experts on the question of how to quickly remove the inflammation of a pimple on the face, masking it, give a simple answer - with the help of ordinary eye drops. They are able to narrow the capillaries, thereby hiding the problem for 5-6 hours. For this, just one drop of the product will be quite enough.
Folk remedies will also help to remove inflammation and redness from acne. They have long shown their positive impact, so they are actively used by many people. The most effective among them are:
- Agave.The leaves of this plant must be thoroughly washed and chopped. The mixture should be used in the form of lotions. The procedure is required until the problem is completely gone.
- Calendula tincture. This tool is available to everyone. It has been tested for years, so there is no doubt about its effectiveness. The tincture is able to cleanse the pores and eliminate inflammation. This solution must be applied to the desired area with a cotton swab and held for 5-8 minutes.
- Iodine. Oddly enough, this tool does an excellent job of treating integuments that have been exposed to bacteria. Iodine disinfects the dermis, so that any pimple heals almost instantly. It is recommended to apply the composition pointwise using a cotton swab.
- Aloe Vera. This plant must be cut in half and applied to the pimple with a sticky side. After standing for half an hour, the sheet should be removed, and the treated skin should be washed. If the inflammation is strong, then immediately after the first part of the plant, you need to put the second part there and hold it for the same amount of time.
When answering the question of how to remove inflammation of a pimple, it is worth mentioning improvised means. For example, regular toothpaste will help to cope with the problem perfectly. It needs to be applied to the place where the inflamed pimple has formed, and wait 60 minutes, then rinse with water. Thanks to this method, the face will become clean and will acquire a he althy tone very soon.
Ice is no less useful. It is effective in combating various problems, including inflammation of acne. For the procedure, you need only one cube of frozen water. It should be wrapped with gauze and applied to the desired area for 3 minutes.
Tea tree oil is also considered beneficial. It is diluted with water in a ratio of 1:5. If you do not follow this rule, there is a high probability of burns, so you should be extremely careful here. The finished composition should be applied to problem areas pointwise with a cotton swab.
The problem with how to remove inflammation after squeezing acne occurs quite rarely in people who skillfully use masks. These tools are effective in solving any problems, as they can be made up of various components.
As for inflamed pimples and redness after squeezing them, it is best to use these masks:
- Cucumber. The main ingredient is the pulp of the fruit. It must be crushed until a slurry is obtained, and then applied to the entire face. Leave the mask on for 20 minutes. If you want to enhance the effect, you can add chopped parsley or its juice to the pulp.
- Clay. You can buy white clay at any pharmacy. This tool must be diluted with water to get a homogeneous and not too liquid slurry. It needs to be applied on the face for 10-15 minutes. You can wash off such a mask only with warm water. After removing the composition, it is necessary to blot the face with a paper towel and with tapping movements of the fingertips go over the entireits surface.
- Honey-egg. A simple and effective mask is made from 10 grams of melted honey and egg white. Having combined the ingredients, they should be thoroughly mixed, and then distributed over the damaged areas in a thick layer. The exposure time of the product is 15 minutes.
- Soda. Baking soda often works well in cosmetology. To prepare it, you will need to combine a nourishing face cream and the main ingredient in equal amounts. After the resulting mixture should be applied to the damaged areas, and glue the adhesive plaster on top. It takes about 1.5 hours to maintain such a mask. In the same way, you can make a remedy for the whole face, distributing it in a thin layer.
In order not to look for new answers to the question of how to quickly remove inflammation from a pimple, it is worth remembering a few preventive measures. Indeed, it is much easier to prevent its occurrence than to waste time and nerves on treatment. To do this, pay attention to the following rules:
- Good skin care involves washing your face twice a day (immediately after waking up and before going to bed).
- Masks, tonics and scrubs should be applied regularly. These products will normalize the work of the sebaceous glands and improve skin tone.
- If you have a tendency to acne, you need to wash your face with herbal decoctions every day.
- Lovers of decorative cosmetics should start buying quality products with the appropriatecost, rather than buying cheap products that cause allergic reactions and other problems.
Those who have inflamed pimples appear too often, you should seek help from a dermatologist. He will accurately establish the source of the disease and will certainly help deal with it.