The primary goal of any young lady is to preserve he althy hair, which from birth has radiance and plasticity. Good hair flows and shimmers like pleasant real silk. Unfortunately, long curls are more subject to changes, including with a slight negative impact. They can break off and easily break, with a lack of moisture, losing their luster and charm. The best solution for this problem is a steam straightener.
How to choose a steam iron
A competent attitude to the selection of an iron will make hair styling simple and extremely effective. Learn how to make the right choice so that straightening is successful, harmless and fast. Steam irons smooth out with a strong steam boost, and instead of water, special products can be poured into the tank to nourish the hair with the necessary elements.
Much, including the price of a steam hair straightener, depends on what material and coating the heating element has:
- teflon - recommended for delicate and thin strands;
- marble - neutralizes high temperatures, protecting fragile curls;
- ceramic - instantly warms up, adds shine, straightens hair well, forms protection and has a disinfecting effect;
- tourmaline - produces an antistatic effect;
- titanium - heats up instantly.
Record size and configuration:
- long curls without bangs - large and elongated iron;
- short hairstyle - narrow iron or small (travel), otherwise the ends will regularly overheat;
- for professionals, an elongated model is mainly suitable;
- for domestic use - medium size.
- there should be no gaps between the plates - this must be checked at the mall when buying;
- floating components are needed to be able to regulate the compression force (this protects curls from creases and makes straightening as fast as possible).
Casing: preferably protected from heat. To curl the strands, on the contrary, it is necessary that the outer area is heated. Temperatures up to 200o will suffice.
Make sure you have:
- turbo mode - accelerated heating;
- off function whenoverheating;
- temperature controller, which makes it possible to change the heating temperature (well, if it is with a screen - pointer);
- the cord must be sufficiently long and swivel;
- stand or protective case;
- the ability to use a hair straightener with a steam jet, not only on dry, but also on wet curls;
- ionization - these irons dry less;
- presence of additional attachments;
- rounded edges (will allow you to get graceful curls);
- additional gadgets, such as a retractable comb.
All of these features are available in high-end appliances that are only sold in speci alty hairdressing stores.
Loreal steam straightener
Loreal manufactures the well-known modification Professional Steampod.
Not all brands currently focus on safety. The company's steam irons not only straighten your hair, taking care of its condition, but are also ready to fight with the most unruly and frizzy curls. It is for this reason that devices without a steam concept eventually become a thing of the distant past, and high-quality and efficient modifications replace competitors. Hair straightened under the influence of steam is much faster, as it is treated with warm steam and smoothed between the plates, the temperature of which is no longer so high. Modern hair straighteners with a steam jet do not damage the hair due tothat straightening is done not under the influence of high temperature, but under the force of steam.
The model itself contains not only a device, but also a special steam generator, which requires water to be poured into. And there is also a special test strip that can help determine the degree of water quality. Heating time - 90 sec.
Country of origin - Spain.
Works under the action of warm steam in the range of 170-210 oC.
Type of plates - floating.
Record material - ceramic coating.
Heating modes – 5.
Heating time - 90 sec.
Slab dimensions – 60 x 15 mm.
Regulator to– digital screen.
Voltage – 100-240 v.
Power cord - 360o.
Fork - Euro.
The Steampod Electric Steam Straightener is an advanced hair accessory that allows you to reshape your hair while creating an exceptional modern style. The highly professional Steampod hair styler is able to produce a long stream of steam under high pressure, which makes it possible to maintain the ideal hydro-lipid balance in the hair.
The steam straightener can act as simple traditional tongs and also enables the use of keratin technology.
Protective agents protect hair from negative hot influence. Each hair contains scales thatcrumble and unravel. The bottom layer that has lost its protection is deprived of water, becomes thin, brittle and begins to exfoliate. Therefore, every time you do hot styling, use a special thermal protective cosmetics developed by Loreal. These funds contain vitamins of group B and E, proteins, concentrates and other useful components. They moisturize and revive strands and provide additional hold during styling.
Reviews of steam straighteners indicate that thermal protection takes longer to style, but is the safest and allows for moisture control.
On dry hair, apply milk, biocream or lotion before styling. Such products are often used in high-quality care for inanimate and weakened strands.
For oily people, it is recommended to use a washable thermal protection that does not weigh down.
Mixes and sprays can be used on regular hair to make it flowy and strong.
A new discovery in the beauty industry - a hair straightener with a steam technique. It makes it possible to use keratin technological processes. Steam leveling allows you to resurrect, give intense shine and exemplary silkiness to your hairstyle. A highly professional tool will never cause damage to the hair, on the contrary, it will save and make it beautiful.
Serumssuitable for damaged strands and especially delicate areas that require special care. Intense ingredients are delivered deep into texture with a steam jet, while smoothing cream formulas incorporating pro-keratin, cationic active ingredients provide optimal thermal protection.
How to use professional hair products? Simply spread KERATIN serum or bio-cream with cationic active ingredients on the hair and seal with steam. They protect and completely reconstruct damaged hairs.
How to take care of the appliance
Often, residues of various products accumulate on heating elements. In addition to the fact that the tool itself comes into an unaesthetic appearance, heating and steam release are uneven, which can cause delamination at the ends of the hair. To avoid this, you must:
- heat tool;
- turn off and let the plates cool down a bit;
- moisten a cotton pad in warm water, adding a little alcohol and, pressing it with your finger, gently wipe the plates, eliminating the elements of pollution;
- clean after each use.
The tank water is exclusively filtered, there is no self-cleaning mode inside the Loreal steam straightener.
Do not use washcloths or similar devices to clean ceramic records. The scratches they may leave will disrupt the treatment.
Do not use homemadecleansers with harsh chemicals.