Every woman wants to look beautiful and stylish, but curvaceous women tend to hide their figure behind shapeless things. Many of them do not realize that by doing this they only worsen the situation. In fact, with any figure, you can create excellent combinations that will emphasize the advantages and hide the flaws - for this you just need to learn how to choose the right wardrobe items. How to do this, consider the example of women's blouses, as they are one of the most feminine things.
How to choose a blouse according to your body type
It is very important when choosing any clothes, including blouses for a full figure, to take into account the features of the physique. It is this factor that will help highlight the dignity and hide those areas that a woman does not like.
"Pear-shaped" type - it is characterized by narrow shoulders, sweeping hips, a thin waist and full legs. Owners of such a figure should pay attention to models of blouses with sleeves in the form of lanterns in light shades. Products up to the middle of the thigh look very attractive, as they visually make the silhouette more harmonious and proportional. The "apple" type is characterized by sweeping shoulders, narrowhips, slender legs, but the waist line is practically absent. Therefore, girls of this physique should choose models of blouses that are slightly flared under the bust and products with an oval neckline.
Short women can safely choose blouses for a full figure in a free cut, reminiscent of male magpies. They also look great with vertical stripes and stand-up collar blouses that elongate the silhouette.
A universal option for full girls with any type of figure are products that are slightly adjacent to the body and blouses with a yoke ending under the bust.
Blouses for obese women who slim them
Girls with curvy shapes should choose this piece of clothing much more carefully, because it depends on how harmonious and attractive the whole image will look. So, let's consider which models of blouses for full girls are most suitable.
- Products of shirt cut. Due to the fact that these models are very simple and concise, they do not create additional volume. Another advantage of such blouses is their versatility - they go well with both business suits and casual wear. Preference should be given to straight and semi-adjacent models.
- Blouse with belt and V-neck. Such models are ideal for girls with sweeping hips - they emphasize the waistline and chest. At the same time, it is important that the strap on the product is thin and serves more as an accessory, that is, it does not overtighten the figure. If aif you want to emphasize the neckline, draped blouses will help with this.
- Models with high waist. They are great for women with a round tummy, as they help hide this imperfection.
- Fitted tunic blouses. This model is suitable for girls with hourglass and pear body types.
- Poncho blouse. This model is recommended for those who have extra pounds in the upper body, for example, with the help of it you can hide the absence of a waist or a small tummy from prying eyes. In addition, the style is so simple that every woman can sew the product on her own, patterns of blouses for full girls can be found on any special resource.
- Multilayered blouses or blendes. This trend is actively used in modern fashion, for example, the option with a fake vest looks very interesting, and it should be shorter than the blouse itself.
It is this factor in fashion for obese women that is the most conservative and not subject to any discussion - the length of any style of blouse for obese women should be sufficient to hide the stomach.
The ideal blouse should reach the middle of the thigh, if the thing is elongated, then it is recommended to tuck it into trousers or a skirt. But in the latter case, there is one nuance - if the girl is not tall, then the blouse put on will play a positive role, she will visually stretch the silhouette.
Collar and neckline
Many plus size women wear V-neck blousescutouts, especially for owners of a chic bust. To focus on it, you can decorate the neckline with flounces, bows or lace inserts.
In addition, this neckline is perfect for girls with wide hips. He will visually stretch the figure and "take" all the attention on himself. Those who have rather massive shoulders should choose an oval neckline.
V-neck blouses include wraparound blouses, which add a feminine touch to the look and visually reduce the size of the shoulders. And also for full girls, products with a stand-up collar are suitable, which visually makes the neck longer and more elegant.
Summer options can be sleeveless or you can even sew a product on wide straps, like a sundress on your own, since blouse patterns for obese women can be easily found in fashion magazines and the Internet. True, not all women can afford these models, because if there are problem areas above the chest line, then sweeping shoulders must be hidden. Excess volume in this zone is best masked by sleeves, ¾ long.
For women whose problem area is, on the contrary, the lower part of the body is suitable for shirt sleeves. It is quite wide and free, so it can visually balance the silhouette.
Pattern and color
As a rule, dark and black colors prevail in the wardrobe of overweight girls, it is not difficult to guess why this happens. Almost everyone knows the answer to this question - the darkshades visually make the figure thinner, respectively, those who have problem areas actively use this. With light colors, everything is much more difficult, but there are situations when you can’t do without them, for example, the dress code at work obliges you to wear tops in white, blue and other colors.
In this case, a thing made of excellent quality material and a perfectly fitting model will help save the situation. By the way, if a woman has not very voluminous shoulders and breasts, and the main problem lies in the hip line, then a white blouse and a straight black skirt will be an excellent set.
As for drawings and ornaments, there is only one advice for overweight women - choose only vertical drawings on a blouse, they visually stretch the figure. Large check and horizontal stripes are strictly contraindicated.
Many overweight women perceive the word "waist" with great irony, but in fact, not everything is so sad. The fullness of the figure does not at all mean the absence of a waist, so if it is, then this must certainly be emphasized. Blouses for obese women of a fitted or semi-fitted silhouette, as well as the use of a thin strap, will help with this. The ideal width is from 3 to 6 centimeters.
Ladies with an apple or pear body type will look good in blouses that widen downwards, since in this case the waistline looks visually thinner, and the hips are much smaller. Tapered downthe product, on the contrary, will enlarge the forms, making them clumsy and cumbersome.
Many curvaceous women have a wrong attitude towards basques on clothes, they believe that this detail makes them even bigger. However, experts believe otherwise.
The main rule when choosing a blouse for a full figure with a peplum is to accurately determine the width of the product, which depends on the height of the woman. A well-chosen product with a peplum will give an image of lightness, ease and emphasize the figure favorably.
The correct composition of sets plays an important role in shaping the perfect image, so girls from a very early age should know what to wear with. Having chosen the right model and color of the blouse for the full ones (the photo can be seen in the text), a curvaceous woman can easily find a suitable bottom so that both things emphasize the figure favorably. Consider several options:
- Classic trousers should be worn with chiffon blouses, ponchos, peplums or round necks. All of these options will be win-win.
- Pair a pencil skirt with a flowy, airy blouse for a mysterious and playful look.
- For everyday wear, choose more comfortable sets, for example, jeans combined with a shirt blouse.
- A good choice for an evening event would be a chiffon or silk blouse complete with trousers and a cardigan.
Do Not Do
When choosing blouses for overweight girls, the following should be avoided:
- It is not recommended to buy products made of transparent materials.
- The length of the blouse should be sufficient so as not to expose the stomach and not hinder movement. If this is not observed, then the woman who chose the product will not show herself from the best side.
- If there are problem areas in the upper part of the sleeve on the blouse, be sure to.
- You should not choose products with large and bright patterns, various frills and frills, as all this further burdens the figure.
- The size of the thing must exactly match the dimensions. No need to hope for weight loss and stuff, because this may not happen, and a blouse with folds or a stomach sticking out from under it is not at all what an attractive woman needs.
- Calling models can ruin any figure, especially imperfect ones. Such clothes may be appropriate for special occasions, but not every day. And the opinion that this style distracts attention from shortcomings is very wrong.
How many stylish blouses for overweight women should be in the wardrobe? There may be few of them, just a few models are enough for different cases, since this thing is universal. The main thing is that all of them are properly selected, fit well, are comfortable and combined with other wardrobe items, forming a holistic image of an attractive and self-confident woman, despite the presence of extra pounds. Because being beautiful isthe duty of any woman.