The beauty industry, in particular, the cosmetology industry, offers women an extensive list of procedures to preserve youth and restore an attractive appearance. Hardware manipulations are highly effective, especially laser resurfacing of the face, reviews of which can often be heard from enthusiastic women.
Dermabrasion is a serious, traumatic procedure for the skin. The duration of one session varies from thirty minutes to an hour, depending on the size of the treated surface. If a professional cosmetologist works with a client, the duration of the course is always determined individually. The specialist relies on the actual condition of the skin, but on average, one to four resurfacing is required. Laser exposure is recommended to be carried out in winter or autumn, when solar activity is at its lowest.
If the client has got to a real professional who cares about the safety and he alth of the skin, a number ofpreparatory activities:
- Blood test. The study is carried out on microreactions, biochemistry, the presence of antibodies to hepatitis C and B is detected.
- Taking antiviral medications. This is a preventive measure aimed at eliminating the risk of developing herpes after exposure.
- Pre-Chemical Peel.
- Before the session, an anesthetic cream is applied to the skin, which has a good analgesic effect. General anesthesia is not required. Modern equipment is equipped with special modules that cool the skin during the procedure. This allows for outpatient sessions.
The master who performs cosmetic manipulations must establish individually what indications the client has for the procedure. This approach will eliminate the occurrence of negative consequences.
Most often laser dermabrasion is performed if present:
- Wrinkles formed by active facial expressions.
- Irregularities in skin relief.
- Pigmentation, including freckles.
- Scars of various origins (acne complications, postoperative scars).
- Dull complexion.
- Weak turgor, skin laxity.
Restrictions on the procedure
Like any cosmetic intervention, the procedure has its contraindications. The specialist should exclude the following conditions in the client's history:
- skin inflammation;
- acute phasechronic diseases;
- herpes, infectious diseases;
- pregnancy, lactation;
- diabetes of any degree;
- TB disease of the lungs;
- poor blood clotting;
- severe damage to blood vessels and heart;
- presence of a pacemaker;
- oncological diseases;
- predisposition to the formation of keloid scars;
- PMS in women (due to the instability of the hormonal background, the skin becomes very sensitive).
Laser resurfacing of the face (contraindications to which are excluded by a cosmetologist) will be completely safe and effective.
What action to expect from the master?
Dermabrasion is performed in a separate room, where all hygiene standards are observed. The cosmetologist uses special laser equipment. Prior to the session, the client must wear special goggles and a cap.
When the beam touches the surface of the skin, dead and keratinized particles evaporate, the epidermis is stimulated for enhanced regeneration. As a result, the thinnest elastic collagen film is formed on the face, which protects the skin.
At the second stage, the deep layers of the epidermis are heated with a laser. Collagen fibers begin to contract under the influence of heat, which helps to increase the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
Cosmetologist himself chooses the depth of stimulation, focusing on the degree of existing problems. Dermabrasion can be superficial, medium and deep, that is, two-stage.
Varieties of laser peeling
BIn cosmetology, it is customary to use three types of lasers: erbium, carbon dioxide, frakel beams. Each beam is different in its effect, which affects the condition of the skin after the procedure. Modern devices allow you to get a perfect result, but the cost of such sessions remains high.
Sanding with carbon dioxide
Today, such techniques are considered obsolete, but continue to be used in many salons. The device works with short pulses of light energy, which allows you to remove thin layers of skin, including wrinkles, warts, scars and other formations. The recovery period is long - about two weeks. This is the main disadvantage that distinguishes carbon laser facial resurfacing. Reviews, photos of patients, despite the lengthy rehabilitation, inspire optimism.
The method allows you to remove the surface layer of the skin on the face, neck, décolleté. Erbium beam eliminates wrinkles of moderate depth with minimal impact on surrounding tissues. The method causes fewer side effects, the rehabilitation period does not exceed seven days.
The most modern technique, it is shown even to those patients who have naturally dark skin. Fraxel laser helps to fight the visible signs of aging, because it triggers the mechanisms for the production of its own collagen. Healing occurs faster than in the two previous methods. The presented photo after laser resurfacing of the face helps to make surebeneficial effect.
Skin condition after session and care
Immediately after the procedure, a slight burning sensation is felt on the face. The color of the skin changes, which acquires a more intense shade (from pink to crimson red). If the patient has undergone deep resurfacing, he is recommended to stay in the hospital for at least three days. At this time, he receives special dressings that promote skin healing. In some cases, the reaction to the treatment is manifested by swelling. Puffiness of the face may increase over several days, then everything gradually returns to normal.
Other effects of laser peeling are revealed as follows:
- Scaling, crusting, blisters, growing skin edges. Experts do not recommend removing such elements on their own. Care after laser resurfacing of the face consists of the simplest manipulations. The skin should be regularly treated with products containing panthenol, avoid exposure to water, steam, dust, ultraviolet radiation and cosmetics. She is shown complete peace.
- Full recovery lasts from six months to a year. During this period, it is necessary to use creams with a high UV protection factor, to protect the face from direct sunlight. It is undesirable to use cosmetics, peels, scrubs.
- In some cases, after laser resurfacing of the face, the doctor applies a special biosynthetic film.
When the process of epithelization is completed (20-30 days after completionsession), you can wash your face with baby soap. The duration of the full recovery period depends on the area of the treated surface, the depth of exposure and the degree of damage.
Is laser peel effective in practice?
It is useful to note what reviews laser facial resurfacing deserved from visitors to beauty centers:
- Dermabrasion using a laser machine is a very effective but expensive procedure. The rehabilitation period is often associated with intense pain, the appearance becomes unaesthetic, but the result is worth such torment. After a complete recovery, the skin becomes perfect and really younger.
- You can not talk about complete anesthesia even after applying the anesthetic cream. The face within two weeks after the end of the procedure is covered with spots and is very flaky. It is better for women to take the course during the winter or autumn holidays, because you won’t go out with such an appearance. But the effect is very pleasant, the skin turns white, age spots, wrinkles disappear, it glows with he alth from the inside.
- If you undergo the procedure after forty years, you can get a significant rejuvenation. Absolutely everything changes: color, elasticity, facial contours. Appearance acquires its former freshness. However, hardware intervention will not get rid of deep wrinkles.
Laser resurfacing of the face (the photo below fully confirms this) helps to eliminate a complex of cosmetic problems.
This procedure is also associated with laser exposure, but the beam affects only small dotted areas on the skin. Adjacent areas are undamaged and unaffected. As a result, microtubules are formed in the epidermis, through which connective tissue cells are activated, which predetermines a high rejuvenation effect. Increased synthesis of elastin and collagen makes the face supple and elastic. Healing, thanks to the dosed effect that laser fractional facial resurfacing differs in, is much faster, and the risk of side effects is reduced.
The effectiveness of the procedure is revealed as follows:
- Noticeable rejuvenation with minimal damage is the main benefit of fractional laser facial resurfacing.
- Reviews of patients and cosmetologists themselves tell that there is a complete restoration of facial contours, a facelift.
- Smoothing mimic wrinkles.
- Elimination of scars and scars.
- Removal of post-acne, pigmentation.
Fractional photothermolysis is a reliable and promising method to help rejuvenate and tighten the skin. In some situations, the procedure becomes a safer alternative to plastic surgery.
Now you should consider what fractional laser facial resurfacing received reviews:
- Cosmetologists recommend visiting the salon for women who have had a baby and have finished breastfeeding. During this period it is already possibletake care of your appearance, especially since the skin becomes rough after childbirth and is often affected by foci of pigmentation.
- Fractional photothermolysis helps to prolong youth and eliminate many cosmetic defects. This technique has a short recovery period.
Laser resurfacing of the face (photo below), performed using this technique, allows you to get great results.
Instead of completion
To discover all the wonders of hardware laser cosmetology, you need to contact a professional center with a good reputation. Only an experienced specialist will select the most appropriate method of exposure and give comprehensive recommendations for care. Laser resurfacing of the face, which is being heard more and more often, is a difficult but effective path to beauty.