Sometimes hair is so badly damaged and weakened that it looks more like a bunch of straw. At such moments, it seems that nothing can help them. The fair sex with long hair, as well as those who often dye strands and do long-term styling, are most often faced with such problems. But there is always a way out, so lifeless hair can be returned by a new medical procedure - Estelle thermokeratin. Reviews about her are mostly enthusiastic, because the result is simply amazing.
Why is keratin good for hair?
Keratin is a natural protein that is involved in the formation of hair, skin and nails. It is hard and soft. 80% of human hair - this is keratin, it is destroyed by the negative impact on the curls, which has a frequent dyeing with paints containing aggressive components, perms, sunlight, heat and other factors. Replenishment of keratin reserves is very useful for hair, because it is the main building material for them.
What is thermokeratin
Estelle Thermokeratin is a very effective professional procedure for restoring and straightening damaged and unruly hair.
She will be able to restore he alth and strength to curls that are damaged due to dyeing, negative environmental influences, perm, bleaching, frequent styling with a hair dryer and ironing and other harmful factors. Dry, dull and brittle strands become alive, he althy and shiny after the Estelle thermokeratin procedure. The reviews of the girls who tried it confirm the effectiveness of this method. The result after it is immediately noticeable - it is more obedient restored hair, silky and soft. After the procedure, it is recommended to regularly use the entire set of "Estel Thermokeratin for Hair". So the achieved result of restoration can be saved for a long time.
What is included in the set "Estel Thermokeratin"
Comprehensive care using three different ways of influencing the curls will help maintain the effect after the hair keratinization procedure:
Hair mask containing a repair complex with keratin will help activate hair regeneration from the inside, at the cellular level
- The second tool in the kit is a thermal activator that stimulates the release of heat necessary for the keratinization procedure. It helps keratin to fill the hair structure, smooth out the scales and restore the hair nutrition process, as well as connectsplit ends.
- Keratin water for hair fixes the effect of the entire procedure, moisturizes the curls, gives them strength and density, fixes the hair color after dyeing, seals the ends, gives volume and protects from negative external influences.
Nobody has yet regretted that they bought the Estel set (thermokeratin). Reviews of grateful customers confirm the excellent result of use and improvement in the condition of the strands. The series is especially effective for those who have dyed strands or after a perm, split ends, dull and lifeless curls, porous and naughty hair.
Benefits of Hair Keratin Treatment
Keratization is a medical procedure that will help restore even the most hopeless strands. They will become obedient, more durable, elastic and smooth. Visually, the hair after such a restoration seems to be thicker. All split ends are sealed, the damage on the surface of the hair is filled, and the effect lasts for about three months. Unruly curly hair will stop curling in bad weather, as they will have a protective layer of keratin, which, like an invisible film, will protect curls from thermal, chemical and UV exposure. Thermokeratin "Estelle", reviews of which are mostly laudatory, will help keep the curls he althy, moisturize them, make them shiny and fix the color after dyeing for a period of 2-4 months.
Be that as it may, eachcosmetic procedure has its drawbacks. The Estel thermokeratin was no exception. Reviews indicate that:
- After the procedure, the curls began to get dirty more often. This is due to the fact that the hair has become thickened, and the keratin with which they are covered collects dust on itself, and subcutaneous fat saturates them faster.
- Also noticed increased hair loss. This phenomenon is explained by the fact that the hair covered with keratin becomes heavy, and it is difficult for the bulb to hold it.
- Carcinogenic formaldehyde, which is part of all keratinizing products, which helps to achieve the effect of perfectly straight and smooth hair, is a very harmful substance.
- Keratinization can cause allergies, like any cosmetic procedure. Therefore, you should carefully study the composition of the funds for the procedure.
How keratinization happens in the salon
Since the procedure has many side effects, you should think carefully before trying Estel thermokeratin on yourself. Reviews of the procedure, no matter how laudatory, cannot guarantee safety.
Professional treatment in the salon will take about two hours. Consists of the following steps:
- First, the hair is thoroughly washed with a special shampoo for deep cleansing. It removes all impurities from the hair: dirt, dust, styling residues.
- The second step will be the application of the keratin composition. They are different, so the stylist first coordinates it with the client, taking into account the type and structure of the hair. The product is distributed carefully andevenly along the entire length, one and a half centimeters should be retreated from the roots.
- The third stage of the procedure is drying the curls with a hair dryer. Additionally, after drying, each strand is treated with a heated straightening iron - this is a very important step, it is needed to connect keratin with hair molecules.
It is very important to remember that after hair keratinization, you can’t wash your hair for three days, in addition, you can’t change the parting during the action of keratin (about two months) so that the hair retains its shape. Only a special shampoo and balm should be used for care. It is also important to protect curls from rain and snow - high humidity is extremely harmful to keratin.
Procedure at home
First you need to purchase a set for the Estel thermokeratin procedure. Reviews confirm its effectiveness, so it is perfect for home use. It is important to follow the instructions that come with the kit.
- Wash hair with deep cleansing shampoo.
- Comb the curls with a flat comb.
- Apply keratin.
- Apply thermal activator.
- Wash off after 15 minutes.
- Treat hair with keratin water.
- Blow dry.
This procedure is cumulative, and it must be repeated after 1-2 weeks, and also do not forget to use the entire line of funds from Estel, which will help to consolidate the result for a long time.
The procedure caused not only positivereviews and delight from the fair sex who have tried keratin restoration. The fact is that, like any other procedure, thermokeratin is suitable for someone, but not for someone. Some are outraged that the result does not come immediately, but after several applications. Thermokeratin has no strict contraindications, but do not forget that pregnant, lactating women and those with individual intolerance should not try the treatment on themselves.