Palette "Casting Cream Gloss" from "Loreal" is one of the most popular among paints without ammonia. According to numerous reviews, this paint not only fully meets all expectations for coloring, but also does not dry the scalp, the structure of the hair itself. A variety of color palettes "Casting Cream Gloss" from "Loreal" will allow every woman to choose something for herself. Let's take a closer look at the palette.
"Casting Cream Gloss", the palette of which will be presented below, is very rich in shades. The line consists of 28 shades, and the most diverse: from natural (blond, light brown, red, etc.) to unusual (pearl, plum, caramel).
But when choosing the tone you like, you need to keep in mind that the end result may not be what you expected. The result will depend on the structure of the hair, on their current color. Therefore, coloring should be entrusted to a specialist or asked about mixing several shades.
Cream Gloss is suitable for home useperfect:
- she does not exude harmful and unpleasant odors;
- Easily distributed over strands, does not spread;
- washes off skin easily;
- keeps on the hair the resulting color for 6-8 weeks;
- does not damage the hair structure.
"Casting Cream Gloss" will be a good choice for those who first decided on coloring. And also suitable for women who have regrown uncolored roots, whose hair is weakened by chemical perms, etc. You can even paint over gray hair without problems with the help of one of the colors of the "Casting Cream Gloss" palette.
An additional advantage of the product from "Loreal" is the fact that the package contains a balm made on the basis of royal jelly. This balm will give your hair extra nutrition, shine and durability of colored strands.
What's in one package?
Loreal Casting Cream Gloss contains:
- Tube containing the dye of the selected shade.
- Vial with developer milk.
- Balm packaged in a bottle.
- Applicator attachment that fits over the color tube for even and gentle application to the hair.
- Silicone gloves.
- Instructions for use.
You must use all of the above for staining. Do not neglect the balm or milk.
One of the "Casting Cream Gloss" series - a palette for blondes and light blond women or for those who want to become one. If the first category of ladies can easily choose and dye in any shade of "Shining Blondes", then dark-haired beauties must first discolor, otherwise the desired result will not be achieved.
The "Casting Cream Gloss" ("Shining Blondes") color palette are natural shades that will not add any ridiculous, provocative reflections and tones.
The Shining Blondes collection is made up of the following palette:
- pearl light blonde (10.21);
- ash light blonde (10.10);
- beige light light blond (10.13);
- very light blond (900);
- very light blonde ash (910);
- very light blond sunny (9.304);
- light blond ash (801);
- pearl blonde (810);
- honey nougat (8034).
A feature of the colors from this collection is that they do not create the main problem of all blondes when coloring - yellowness. After staining, you do not need to use additional materials to get rid of yellowness. And the included royal jelly sets the new color, evens it out and increases durability.
"Ice chocolate", or Brown shades
The "Ice Chocolate" series is attractive with its dark blond and brown shades. paint palette"Casting Cream Gloss" from "Loreal" consists of the following options:
- creme brulee (832);
- chocolate soufflé (723);
- spiced honey (743);
- spicy caramel (7304);
- caramel (724);
- amber (645);
- caramel macchiato (6354);
- chocolate praline (635);
- frosty glaze (613);
- milk chocolate (603);
- dark blond (600);
- chocolate fondant cake (525);
- almond praline (553);
- chocolate (535);
- maple syrup (534);
- frosty chocolate (515);
- frosty cappuccino (513);
- chocolate icing (503);
- frosty chestnut (415);
- cocoa with ice (412).
The series is so "appetizing" that it is impossible to pass by it. The manufacturer claims such attractive tones that even an avid blonde will want to repaint.
The resulting shades are even, with a pleasant golden hue inherent in the colors, since red pigment predominates in some palette options. But in shades that have a "chocolate" base, an ashy tone prevails.
Many say that the paint from the "Ice Chocolate" series gives a noble color, the effect of professional coloring.
As for the type of women, the colors from the series will suit ladies with fair skin, green or brown eyes, whose natural hair color is blond or dark blond.
The same colors look great when highlighting.
Palette "Casting Cream Gloss" is famous for another attractive series - "Black Silk". Such shade options are designed for burning fatal brunettes. The colors are very rich, delicate and look expensive.
The range is small but worthy:
- bitter chocolate (403);
- chestnut (400);
- dark chocolate (323);
- ebony (200).
Using one of the selected shades, the girl will provide herself with a rich dark hair color with a pleasant overflow.
Many dark colors wash out quickly, which makes girls often dye. But "Cream Gloss" has increased durability, even considering that there is no ammonia in the composition. The paint also has a healing effect on the hair, giving it vitality and strength.
Choosing the right shade
The correct shade of paint will depend on the color type:
- The "cold" color type of women is determined by light skin, gray, blue or blue eyes. Shades with "cold" names are suitable for this color type. Ash or mother-of-pearl tones, light blonds and light blond shades will also be appropriate.
- "Warm" color type is determined by brown or green eyes, peach, swarthy skin. Suitable for such women are caramel, honey, golden, sand, amber tones. If such tones contain the prefix "cold" meaning, then they will already beapplicable to the "cold" color type.
If you are not sure what color type you are, then it is better to go to the coloring salon.
Composition of the paint "Casting Cream Gloss"
The entire palette of "Casting Cream Gloss" from "Loreal" is based on royal jelly. This component has a caring effect on the entire hair structure already at the dyeing stage.
The paint has a pleasant unobtrusive aroma, which is created due to the presence of a natural fragrance with the smell of wild berries.
Another good ingredient is a moisturizing balm, which is already included in the paint. It completely seals the coloring pigment in each hair, reliably protecting it from rapid washing out.
The absence of ammonia does not affect the durability of the coloring agent.
How to use hair dye "Cream Gloss", detailed in the instructions. But it is worth considering the following:
- Apply dye to clean and dry hair.
- Even if the goal of dyeing is to get rid of gray hair, then you should not overdo the product on the strands. The time specified in the instructions is enough to get rid of the problem.
- No need to use the "grandmother's" way and wrap your hair in paint in a film. Paint "Cream Gloss" from "Loreal" does not spread and keeps well on the hair.
- You need to use paint in the first application. Even if there is some money left, it is worth itdiscard, but in no case should you store leftovers until the next staining. Therefore, it is worth initially calculating the right amount of funds for your strands.
Reviews on the palette of colors "Casting Cream Gloss"
Many women who have tried the "Casting Cream Gloss" paint, appreciated it. You can repeatedly find the opinion that the paint is really resistant, the result lasts up to 2 months.
Many of those who prefer home coloring to salon coloring note that "Casting Gloss" is easy to apply and distribute through the hair. A pleasant creamy consistency does not allow the paint to spread. They also note that after washing off, the color is even, without any spots or irregularities.
As for the shortcomings, some women found a high cost in the range of 400-500 rubles. Considering that it is possible to use paint once every two months, then the tool is not expensive.
Dignity of paint
Why choose "Casting Cream Gloss"? Here are some of the benefits of this paint:
- The dye has a gentle effect on the hair.
- The color does not wash off and does not lose its saturation even after 30 shampoos (meaning not daily washing; in this case, the color will wash out quickly).
- The creamy consistency of the product allows you to conveniently distribute it over the strands without worrying that it will drain from your hair.
- There is no ammonia in the composition of the paint, but the presenceof useful ingredients provides decent care for the hair during the dyeing process: nutrition, hydration, strength and he althy shine.
- The paint covers the gray hair, allowing you to save the resulting tone until the next coloring.
- "Cream Gloss" does not exude a strong ammonia smell, so the dyeing process is comfortable for a woman.
- The product does not cause allergic rashes (excluding cases of individual intolerance to the components).
- The paint is in good demand for both home and salon use.
- A rich color palette will allow every woman to choose something for herself.
The Casting Cream Gloss hair color palette is a selection of worthy shades for a home makeover. Any (even not very experienced in the matter of hair coloring) girl can use the tool. "Cream Gloss" is easy to use and will please with a good result. But first you need to choose the right shade.