Underwear is the type of clothing that men, women and children must wear. Some people prefer exclusively natural things, while others feel great in toilets made of artificial materials. Modern lingerie brands offer consumers an excellent choice of products of various styles, models and shades. There are products of Italian, French, American and other brands on the market. All of them have their own characteristics and characteristics.
Global lingerie brands for women
Many brands of lingerie specialize in sewing toilets for the beautiful half of humanity, because they know how important these clothes are to them. The most famous global brands are:
- Agent Provocateur - The label was founded by Joseph Corr and his wife, Serena Reese. These are truly brilliant people, as they develop ingenious women's underwear that drives men crazy. In addition, the designers have managed to create an amazing concept for the arrangement of stores and the creation of advertising campaigns. Each brand store resembles a boudoir, and in place of sales assistantsonly prominent girls are hired here. The staff uniform consists of high-heeled shoes and pink gowns. Agent Provocateur makes lingerie that is showy yet comfortable on its wearer.
- Chantal Thomass - the first store under this name was opened by Madame Chantal Thomass in 1975. Then no one knew that such ideal lingerie brands like this one could exist. But after the outfits were “tested” by famous fashionistas, the whole world started talking about the label. This French brand was one of the first to use synthetic materials for sewing its models.
- La Perla - the first Italian studio of this manufacturer was founded in 1954 in Bologna. At first, the company was engaged in the production of graces and corsets, but later it began to sew underwear. The designers of La Perla have relied on an abundance of decorative elements and embroidery, and on high-quality materials. Although today the company's assortment includes many simple clothing options, the brand, as before, is associated with luxury.
The most expensive lingerie
Some girls love themselves so much that they prefer only the most expensive brands of lingerie. They are ready to pay fabulous money for such products, just to wear exclusive things. The most expensive manufacturers include the trademark Carine Gilson. The cost of one set of outfits from French fashion designer Karine Gilson can reach three thousand dollars. Looks on the catwalksadmiring audiences are always drawn to kimonos and lace lingerie sets.
New York label Jean Yu is also considered the most expensive in the world, which is radically different from Italian and French ones. There are no frills, bows, ruffles and rhinestones in the models of the brand. All laconic and simple outfits are made of natural silk and are ideal for stylish American ladies.
You can't ignore the Bordelle Fashion House, which offers only a couple of thongs for 140 conventional units. But the outfits from Bordelle are really worth the asking price: in terms of their style, these toilets fit perfectly into the novel “50 shades of gray.”
Lingerie at affordable prices
But, unfortunately, not all ladies can afford to buy incredibly expensive things. Therefore, there are democratic brands of underwear for women that offer customers quality items at an affordable cost. So, among these brands are:
Von Follies by Dita Von Teese is a label founded by Dita Von Teese for Von Follies. Dita carefully considers each product from her range, thus developing unreservedly feminine lingerie with a soft vintage touch. The most recognizable products of the brand are mini-corsets with triangular tight cups and leopard print satin bras.
Elle Macpherson Intimates was founded in 1990 by former supermodel Elle Macpherson. brand shedevoted only to the production of women's underwear. The model produces various and high-quality underwear at affordable prices. Her collections include both red defiant lace and snow-white touching sets, created as if for the first night of the newlyweds.
Stella McCartney - Stella uses an approach to create her collections that expresses the idea that every thing that a woman puts on should not hang on her like a piece of fabric, but should work. Stella McCartney's lingerie line embodies this concept in the best possible way: each item in her collection has a distinct function. And the best-selling lingerie from this brand was week-long panties, which every girl knows from childhood.
Victoria's Secret Lingerie
Today there are such well-known brands of lingerie for girls that are a household name, and which need to be told separately. One such brand is Victoria's Secret. The label is especially preferred by women who love style and quality the most. Men who look at Victoria's Secret lingerie think about sex, while women look at the products of this Fashion House and think about their own sexuality.
I call Victoria's Secret models "angels", and even teenage girls dream of getting their own underwear produced by this company.
Made in Italy
Italian underwear (brands that produce it are listed below) is used among womengreatest success. After all, everyone knows that Italy is a country that sets the world's fashion trends. So, the world-famous Italian brands specializing in lingerie for women are: ID Sarrieri - a label considered one of the most chic and young. For almost 15 years, the label has been organizing shows in New York, Paris and Milan. Models of underwear models regularly appear on the covers of the world's most popular fashion magazines. The label's lingerie is chosen by ladies who value individuality, glamour, and sensuality.
Intimissimi - at the beginning of its existence, the brand was part of the Calzedonia trademark. He separated in 1996. Intimissimi is the standard of beautiful, affordable and high-quality lingerie. The Italian manufacturer in most of his collections uses natural materials, calm colors and classic cut. The company also makes underwear in sports style.
Manufacturers of men's underwear
Men's underwear cannot boast such a wide range. But men's underwear brands are doing their best to correct this injustice. The best brands whose strong point is the production of models for the stronger sex are:
- Calvin Klein Underwear is a label rightfully at the top of the list. Lingerie from this company is a combination of comfort and upscale style. Designers supply all models of shorts with a wide elastic band with the image of the company logo. Since these are designer items, they are much more expensive than other items.brands.
- Fruit of the Loom is an inexpensive brand that doesn't skimp on quality. The label makes its products from soft cotton. But there is also a range of men's thermal underwear, consisting of polyester and cotton. Since the brand was founded in 1851, it is considered one of the oldest on the planet.
- Emporio Armani is a brand specializing in tailoring premium lingerie. The company produces models for men, for whom not only comfort is important, but also fashion and style. The most popular items are black or white tight briefs. Natural materials such as pima cotton, microfiber, modal and cotton are used for tailoring.
Little-known brands for men
In addition to the world famous, there are also such underwear brands (list below) for men that are not so popular. But they produce high-quality and beautiful linen. For example, C-IN2 is an American men's underwear label that is characterized by the use of ultra-advanced technologies and ultra-quality materials.
Or Mundo Unico, a manufacturer from Colombia that gives its fans provocative models of impeccable quality.
You can also note the American brand Andrew Christian, who develops many lines with a twist. The label briefs perfectly correct figure imperfections and look stylish and sexy.
Underwear brands featured on Instagram
Some young but still top lingerie brands started their careers through Instagram. Others are still represented exclusively there. So, among such brands we can distinguish:
- Forloveandlemons: The brand is run by Gillian Rose Kern and Laura Hall. Women create iconic garments.
- SJ Lingerie: An Australian company that has been making lingerie since 2005. This is an expensive brand, the lace set of which will cost $245.
- Gooseberry Intimates: The French brand established itself in 2011 and has been gaining momentum ever since, according to Instagram fans. For laconic lingerie, the label uses expensive and complex lace.
- Brighton Lace: Creates stunningly beautiful lace bras and tops from wide strips of stretch lace. Lingerie is sexy and extremely comfortable.
All of the underwear brands for women and men described in our article receive excellent reviews. Each brand is referred to by its fans as the best in the world. For example, Fruit of the Loom fans say that it is a good manufacturer offering inexpensive but excellent quality underwear.
And people who use the brands Carine Gilson and Chantal Thomass say that although the models are quite expensive, they practically do not wear out.