Numerous creams, serums and masks help women preserve the beauty and he alth of their skin. In addition, beauties visit cosmetologists with pleasure and regularly undergo various beauty procedures in salons. At the same time, many of them, when caring for their skin, forget about their lips. Although this part of the appearance also needs attention. To take care of their he alth, youth and freshness, such a procedure as lip peeling will help.
Benefits of the procedure
Peeling or scrub is necessary in order to remove dead cells, dust and dirt. After such cleansing, blood microcirculation and skin regeneration improve. And nutrients from creams or other care products penetrate deeper into the epidermis better. Lips acquire sexual swelling and freshness. Their surface is leveled, expressiveness appears.
Women don't always realize the importance of a lip scrub. Why is it needed, how often to do it and at what age to start using it - these are the questions that patients often ask theircosmetologists. The task of the specialist is to explain in detail all the nuances of the procedure.
The skin of the lips is subject to aging processes and the negative effects of the environment in the same way as on the face. Removal of the upper layer of the epidermis improves blood circulation, promotes cleansing, eliminates peeling and reduces the depth of wrinkles. The skin becomes more tender, toned and smooth.
Many beauty salons offer a similar procedure. But it's easy to do at home too. Regular use of lip peeling allows you to keep them youthful and fresh. The use of nourishing or moisturizing creams and masks after the scrub helps to enhance the effect. Beauticians recommend performing the procedure after 25 years.
Lip peeling at home is especially useful for drying and flaking. It is impossible to apply an even layer of lipstick on such skin. It lays down in lumps and creates an unaesthetic appearance. A scrub is able to prevent the development of such a situation.
Peeling is also useful for those women whose lips do not dry out and look quite decent. This procedure is an excellent means of preventing withering of delicate skin. It also reduces the risk of developing herpes, the appearance of microcracks and various inflammations.
Many peels contain not only abrasive particles, but also various nutrients. They protect the skin during the procedure and prevent cracking.
Homemade lip peel recipes are gentle ondelicate skin. However, there are some contraindications for the procedure. It is necessary to refuse peeling in the following cases:
- Painful and deep fissures.
- Injuries and wounds.
- Herpes virus.
- Correcting the shape of the lips with fillers.
- Inflammatory skin diseases.
Features of the procedure
Doing the procedure yourself saves time and money. In order not to harm the skin, it is necessary to follow the important rules for lip peeling. Recipes to choose only those that consist of natural, natural ingredients.
The procedure requires the following conditions:
- Always use only fresh products to prepare the scrub. If the ingredients include vegetable or fruit juice, squeeze it out a few minutes before the procedure.
- Mixture for peeling is recommended to be prepared 10-20 minutes before the session. Otherwise, many useful substances will lose their properties.
- For lips, it is permissible to use only finely ground s alt. Preference should be given to sea, without additives.
- Sugar peels should be prepared immediately before use. Otherwise, the crystals will dissolve and the effectiveness of the procedure will noticeably decrease.
- Only bars with maximum cocoa butter content and no additives can be used for chocolate peeling.
- For a honey scrub, a candied product is best.
- The procedure is recommended to be performed beforesleep.
- Before applying the cleansing mixture, the skin of the lips must be thoroughly cleaned. Then it is recommended to steam it by applying a clean cloth dipped in warm water.
- Scrub should be applied to dry skin. The lips are gently massaged for one minute. The mixture is left on the skin for additional exposure. Three minutes will be enough.
- The scrub is washed off with warm water. Lips should be blotted with a napkin or paper towel. Then be sure to apply a nourishing cream. In addition, you can use a therapeutic lip balm or a specialized mask.
- The procedure is recommended to be repeated once or twice a week.
- To get the maximum result, it is necessary to change the composition of the scrub from time to time.
- In the event that the procedure is performed in the summer, it is recommended to apply sun balm to the lips for several days after peeling.
Sugar and honey
When choosing the most suitable ingredients for the procedure, you should listen to the opinion of cosmetologists and take into account their advice. Homemade lip peel recipes often contain honey or sugar. These are the natural ingredients that experts recommend in most cases. Due to their affordable price, effectiveness and safety, these products are often used by manufacturers of finished cosmetics.
Sugar is great at cleansing and exfoliating the skin. In addition, during the procedure itself, it dissolves, providing the most delicate care. No less benefitbrings honey. It cleanses, nourishes, restores and rejuvenates the skin.
The most effective recipes include:
- Brown sugar and olive oil mixed in equal proportions.
- Honey and coffee-grinded oatmeal. The ingredients must be taken in equal proportions. Honey before the procedure is recommended to be heated to a temperature of 37 degrees.
- A teaspoon of sugar is combined with 7 g of cinnamon powder. Add 5 ml of grape seed oil to the dry ingredients.
- Crush a few aspirins. For one procedure, you need a teaspoon of powder. Aspirin is mixed with 10 g of sugar and 2 ml of glycerin is added.
- A teaspoon of baking soda is mixed with 10 g of honey. Then add 10 ml of olive oil.
- For the next scrub, you will need to mix one teaspoon each of wheat bran, honey and sea s alt. At the end, add 15 g of warm Vaseline.
- Combine one spoonful of sugar and honey. You can enhance the positive effect of the procedure by adding a few drops of lemon juice.
The oils that make up scrub mixtures nourish the epidermis and protect it from damage. They are recommended for people with very dry and chapped skin. The best homemade lip peel recipes include:
- Coffee and olive oil. Helps restore lips elasticity and softness. For the procedure, a teaspoon of olive oil and 10 g of coarse coffee are mixed.grinding.
- Combine 10 g of semolina and 5 g of s alt, pour in 10 ml of sea buckthorn oil.
- A teaspoon of fat cottage cheese is thoroughly rubbed with 10 g of small oatmeal. Add 15 ml of olive oil to the finished mixture.
- Soak three uncooked almonds overnight in cold water. Take them out of the water in the morning. Chop the nuts and mix with two teaspoons of coconut oil. You can also add some shavings.
- Melt 10 g of cocoa butter in a water bath. If necessary, it can be replaced with two cubes of natural dark chocolate. Add 5 g of dry lemon peel to warm oil. Use the mixture immediately before it sets.
- A teaspoon of fine s alt is mixed with 10 ml of jojoba or argan oil.
- Combine 15 g of sugar and honey. Add 20 ml of almond oil to the mixture.
He althy Herbal Ingredients
The main feature of lip peeling recipes is that only ingredients that are not capable of injuring the delicate epidermis are used. To eliminate roughness and saturate the skin with useful substances, the following compositions allow:
- Half a teaspoon of sugar is combined with 10 ml of orange juice, three drops of tea tree oil are added. This composition is recommended for use in cold autumn and winter.
- Pinch of sea s alt, 7 drops of coconut oil and 1 ml of lemon juice are added to a teaspoon of banana puree. It is an all-in-one nutrient that renews the skin and heals wounds.
- Grind in a coffee grinder 30 pieces of pre-dried grape seeds. Add 10 g ground coffee, 3 g cinnamon and a teaspoon of any vegetable oil.
- Grind three to five walnut kernels in a coffee grinder. Add 3 ml of olive oil and a teaspoon of pomegranate juice.
- To prepare a citrus peel, you need a teaspoon of fresh orange or grapefruit juice. 20 g of sugar and 10 g of honey are added to the liquid. Also a teaspoon of olive oil.
Lip peeling is easy to prepare based on petroleum jelly or glycerin. Both drugs can be purchased inexpensively at the nearest pharmacy. At home, before preparing the scrub, these substances are recommended to be heated in a water bath to a temperature of 38 degrees. Then s alt, coffee, sugar or soda is added. Using these fat bases, you can experiment with other ingredients at your discretion. It is important not to mix too many components. Two or three ingredients are enough.
Effect after treatment
Lip peeling transforms delicate skin. Immediately after the procedure, hyperemia appears. This suggests that the blood flow to the lips is enhanced and the skin cells receive the necessary nutrition. It is important to apply a nourishing cream or vitamin balm immediately after the scrub. At this time, there will be increased absorption of nutrients into the skin.
Regular use of lip peeling makes it possible to keep them youthful infor many years. Any lipstick or gloss will go on perfectly evenly, emphasizing the beauty and sexuality.