Modern rhythm of life requires full dedication. Household chores and workload do not allow you to relax. As a result of all this, sleep is disturbed, and constant stress leads to a sharp deterioration in appearance. The way out of the vicious circle will be bath oil. Ancient Chinese healers knew how to use this remedy with maximum he alth benefits, the secrets of which help us improve our physical and psychological condition today.
Bath oil is the surest way to relax after a hard day. It dissolves perfectly in warm water and works just as well as any caring cosmetic product for the body. A high-quality product contains in its composition a number of healing components that help improve the appearance of the skin, eliminate inflammation and excess oiliness. Be sure to read the composition on the product label before buying it, it should include esters and other usefulsubstances.
How to apply
The surest way to relieve tension in the muscles, relax and calm the nerves is a bath oil. How to use it correctly, experienced spa workers know, who note a number of important nuances here:
- be sure to follow the proportion indicated by the manufacturer, in most cases it is a maximum of ten drops per bath;
- It is better to start the course with a small amount of oil, observing the skin reaction and gradually increasing the dose.
Like any bath oil, the solid "Beauty Cafe" (photo of a product now popular among cosmetologists) contains volatile esters, which require softness of its use. It is not recommended to add it when taking water into the bath or turn on the Jacuzzi function during the procedure.
This incredibly fragrant oil is a solid version and is economical to use. It has a lot of healing properties for the skin, but it is peculiar in terms of application. You can not only dissolve in water, but also use the Beauty Cafe solid bath oil directly on the body. The product description includes a number of particularly positive features:
- has an incredibly fragrant vanilla-chocolate flavor;
- dissolves perfectly in warm water, and after preheating it is perfectly distributed over the body and can be used asnourishing massage agent;
- moisturizes the skin well, making it soft and velvety;
- greatly fights fatigue and promotes quality relaxation.
Subtleties of the procedure
Truly works wonders, revives, charges with positive emotions and gives you the opportunity to completely relax, renouncing earthly worries, bath oil. Every woman who does not always have time to visit the spa should know how to use the product correctly.
- The temperature should be optimal for the body. Ideally, it is 38 degrees, the time spent in such a bath is twenty minutes.
- Do not use more product than labeled. The oils in its composition are very concentrated and in large quantities can even cause dizziness.
- Immediately before the procedure, it is recommended to take a shower and thoroughly cleanse the skin, for better nutrition.
- To enhance the effect of the session, a fluffy terry dressing gown, in which you should turn around, sitting on the sofa with a cup of fragrant herbal tea, will help.
The regularity of procedures is also important, it leads to the best cumulative result.
Significantly improves well-being, helps to completely relax and even eliminate the symptoms of a number of diseases bath oil. How to use a solid ("Beauty Cafe" including) means and other productsfrom this category for maximum effect? Choose the perfect time for this procedure, tune in to a certain wave to enhance sensory perception.
- Liquid concentrated agent requires mandatory pre-dissolution of it in the base. It can be any base oil, slightly warmed milk or a healing herbal decoction.
- Don't open the bathroom doors and don't be distracted during the procedure, light candles, turn on pleasant music and indulge in relaxing bliss.
How to choose the best oil
Depending on the properties and the desired effect, the right bath oil is selected. How to use solid oil correctly? It is recommended to slightly warm it before use, so it will dissolve better in warm water and fully reveal all its properties.
- Read the composition, in which the manufacturer indicates all the components included in it.
- Pair them correctly.
- Do not mix or use oils with opposite properties, such as a relaxing oil followed by a toning oil, as a course.
- Be sure to test for skin sensitivity to the new product.
Pros of oils
Choose a product with a targeted action, it will help you get rid of the problem as soon as possible. For a relaxing effect, experts advise using sandalwood, lavender, jasmine, lemon balm andcedar, perfectly tones and uplifts rosemary, lemon, myrrh bath oil. How to use it correctly - depends entirely on the properties of a particular ether. So, before going to bed, taking a bath with a few drops of lemon balm and chamomile oil is shown, and for cheerfulness and good mood, add a little lemon and mint to the water. Ginger will help relieve pain and relieve stress, kill bacteria and increase the protective functions of the body - eucalyptus. Grapefruit, cedar, pine, clove and fennel oils have powerful anti-cellulite properties. There are energizing esters: they include patchouli, neroli, rose, geranium, ylang-ylang, nutmeg, vanilla and chocolate.