Each fashion season has its own "chips". From the spring of 2015 to the present day, every self-respecting young lady must have tractor-soled ankle boots. These amazing rugged shoes have taken the fashion world by storm and taken stilettos, wedges and more off the shelves.
Why is this fashion?
As you know, today the trend is everything that is close to nature, naturalness, as well as everything that is convenient and practical. The rough tractor bottom of the shoe is not at all an invention of modern designers, but only a fashionable interpretation of boots that have long been invented. Shoes with embossed soles are worn by farmers and travelers. And who can be closer to nature and understand comfort better than these people? The boots they wear are stable, comfortable, reliable and durable. Having borrowed the idea and embellished it a bit, fashion houses around the world have issued their verdict: tractor-soled ankle boots are a must have for the next few seasons.
Variety of patterns
Whatdo they exist, these bizarre "tractors"? The selection is amazing!
- Modest and discreet black leather flat ankle boots for girls and women who want to look modern, but do not want to stand out too much. Such shoes have almost become classics of today's fashion. And so that it is not completely boring, you can choose an interesting skin texture. For example, embossed or patterned.
- With a hint of sophistication, the black lacquered "tractors" look more ornate. If you choose the right clothes, these shoes can be worn both for every day and for "going out".
- Bright and extravagant colored ankle boots are the dream of modern fashionistas. With their help, you can emphasize your individuality and decorate the gray world around with your beauty. A special highlight are colored ankle boots with white tractor soles. They look especially bright and will definitely attract the attention of everyone around.
- Ankle boots with tractor soles and heels are just the chic of the current fashion. They visually increase the height and with their rudeness make the owner's leg more elegant and slender. Such ankle boots come in classic leather, lacquer, and even fabric. The colors are also very diverse: black, beige, blue, red, yellow and for the most daring - multi-colored or with a pattern. Brown and green colors are not very popular this season, although you can find them if you want.
Sports "tractors" are designed specifically for those who prefer this style of clothing.Of course, you will not wear such shoes for everything. Nevertheless, with some models of modern sportswear, such ankle boots are combined very well
Regardless of the above categories, these shoes can be slip-on, elasticated, zippered (front, back or side), lace-up or even Velcro.
Who is this beauty for?
Such shoes have a very interesting feature: almost everyone can wear tractor-soled ankle boots. They will look good on the legs of young beauties, and on older women, and even very older ones. For ladies with magnificent forms, this is generally just a godsend. Massive rough sole visually slims and gives femininity. Only very thin girls of small stature should be careful with the choice of such ankle boots. Too massive soles can make them look bizarre and a little funny. Therefore, it is better for "Thumbelinas" to choose "tractors" more modestly.
What to wear?
For such a bright and noticeable shoe, there is a very important question: what to wear with tractor-soled ankle boots? Don't worry! Every lady has the right clothes in her wardrobe.
Pants. Classic, tight, cropped, leggings and shorts. In general, anything but the usual sports and flared. Pants extended down in combination with "tractors" do not look very pretty. If you don’t want to tighten your legs or have some figure flaws, then you can choose bananas or riding breeches. The main thing is that the trousers should be narrower at the bottom
- Skirts. There are two options here: narrow or lush, that is, most of the models will do. You only need to consider the length. Mini and midi will look beautiful. But with a maxi, you need to be careful: the skirt should not cover the ankle boots, otherwise the whole image will look ridiculous. Another important point: it is better to wear dark or colored tights, tight and without patterns.
- Dresses. In this case, everything is similar to the previous paragraph: the main attention should be paid to the length and tights. But the fabric and model can be absolutely anything: from classic wool to light chiffon. Just do not forget about accessories and combination with all other elements of clothing.
- Costume. This question is a little more difficult. Not every classic business suit will look good with tractor-soled ankle boots. In some cases, accessories or elements of outerwear will help to change the situation, but this is very individual. There is no general advice here - each case must be considered separately.
- Outerwear. Jackets, coats and trench coats are constant autumn and spring companions. There are some easy rules. Firstly, if you want to look fashionable, not funny, outerwear should not be very short, but not long. That is, the length ranges from "just above the knee" to "just below the knee." Secondly, outerwear should match the style of all other elements.
- Headdress. Fashionable tractor-soled ankle boots with hats look great. Only not ladies in the style of the 30syears with flowers and ribbons, and modern ones with small margins without elements and details.
- Accessories. It is very important to choose the right bag for the "tractors". Clutches and small handbags on a chain look best. Large and massive can visually weight the image and divert attention from fashionable shoes.
Where to go on "tractors"?
Do not assume that these shoes are only for everyday wear. Women's tractor-soled ankle boots, although they look rough and brutal, but with the right clothes, they can be put on for a walk with friends, and for a business meeting, and even for a social event. Of course, with a sophisticated evening dress, they will look ridiculous, but designers continue to develop their imagination, and there are even models of wedding dresses that are beautifully combined with rough embossed soles.
"Tractors" literally attract all the attention, so a very important point is accuracy. The whole image will be hopelessly ruined if there is dirt stuck in the tread, which, due to the nature of this sole, gets there very easily and can get stuck. You should be careful and always have wet wipes on hand, especially in rainy weather or if you have to walk on a street with not very good road surface.
What do fashionistas say?
Tractor-soled ankle boots received great reviews from fashion critics andcelebrities. "Tractors" have already managed to go through all social events and occupy the best shelves in the windows of the most trendy boutiques. So do not delay, but it is better to buy and wear today. After all, fashion is so changeable and unpredictable!