Many people have problems with the color and condition of the skin around the eyes. All women in the world want to know how to get rid of bruises under the eyes once and for all. Unfortunately, there is no such tool, but you can deal with the problem at the time of its occurrence. It often happens that this manifestation does not require a cosmetic solution, but a specifically targeted treatment. Particular attention should be paid to the problem when bruises appear under the eyes of a child, because bruises in the eye area most often appear with age due to the influence of adverse factors on the human body.
Cosmetological causes of bruising under the eyes
To remove dark circles for a long time and quickly, you need to know not only how to get rid of bruises under the eyes, but also what caused them. There can be many reasons for bruising. Having identified them, you can begin to eliminate this type of manifestation. The reasons are divided into cosmetic and physiological.
Causes of discoloration of the paraorbital area that relate to cosmetology:
- Fatigue, lack of sleep andoverwork, stress are the most common causes of discoloration of the skin around the eyes.
- If you often rub your eyes with your hands, then the purple tint of the skin around the eyes will be a permanent phenomenon. The skin in this place is very thin, so the vessels are especially visible here.
- Inadequate facial skin care can lead to perforation of the epithelium.
- Incorrectly selected decorative cosmetics or incorrect application.
- Genetic feature that is transmitted in whole or in part by inheritance.
Serious causes of pigmentation
Deeper causes that affect skin color in this area of the face:
- Staying in front of a TV screen or computer monitor for a long time.
- Smoking, alcoholism, drug use are factors that aggravate skin pigmentation.
- Mechanical injury that leads to damage to a large number of capillaries.
- Skin aging leads to a clear manifestation of blood vessels that are located under the surface of thin skin.
- General dehydration as a result of following strict diets. Vitamin deficiency and metabolic problems are also secondary factors.
- Chronic diseases of the internal organs that affect blood circulation.
- Allergic reactions.
Some doctors and cosmetologists claim that the shade of circles under the eyes can determine which organ suffers from the disease.
The cause of bruising in the eye areachildren
Normally, swelling and bruising under the eyes of the crumbs appear due to long crying and rubbing of the eyes. Otherwise, pigmentation indicates some diseases. It all depends on age.
Bruises under the eyes of a child may indicate the following problems:
- Stenosis of the ureter.
- Infectious diseases.
- Food poisoning.
- Viral diseases.
- Allergies to various foods.
In infants over 3 days of age, bruising or bags are a sign of he alth and wellness problems:
- Increased internal pressure.
- Jaundice or anemia.
- Liver problem.
- Allergies that began in utero and manifested after birth.
- Hemolytic disease.
Since children cannot explain their well-being for a long time, it is worth paying attention to external manifestations of this kind.
Methods for dealing with bruises and bags in the eye area
If we consider all kinds of methods of dealing with bags and bruises in the eye area, then it is worth highlighting the following:
- Bags and bruises under the eyes are easy to cover up with decorative cosmetics.
- Special whitening masks and cooling compresses.
- Pharmaceutical ointments, creams and gels.
- Folk remedies.
- Elimination of a disease that causes a visual manifestation in the form of darkening of the paraorbitals.
- The right way of life.
- Gymnasticsand exercises for the skin around the eyes.
For a complex effect, it is better to use several methods at once to combat dark areas.
Remove hematoma under the eye from a blow
In a civilized society, beatings are not a matter of pride, so men try to eliminate the hematoma as quickly as possible. How to remove a bruise under the eye from a blow quickly, not many representatives of the stronger sex know, but they are completely simple.
Quickly get rid of a bruise that appeared as a result of mechanical impact, the following manipulations will help:
- Makeup with cosmetics: foundation, powder.
- Timely first aid in the form of a cold compress will further simplify the fight against a hematoma.
- Prepare a bodyagi compress: add powder to 20 milliliters of water until you get porridge. Wrap the mixture in a bandage and apply to the bruise for a quarter of an hour.
- Onion and s alt lotion: finely chop a small onion and mix the product with s alt in equal proportions. Apply to the problem area for no more than 5 minutes.
- Starch diluted with water to a mushy state will help lighten the hematoma.
- Ointment "Troxevasin" + heparin is an effective pharmaceutical remedy in the fight against bruising, if the drug is used immediately.
You can use several tools in combination. Apply ointment, and in between its application - lotions and compresses. Onions and bodyaga will greatly dry the skin, so it’s worthuse a nourishing cream after such ingredients.
Remove bruises caused by lack of sleep
Bags and bruises under the eyes often appear due to non-compliance with the daily routine. The most effective method of dealing with the problem is proper rest and sound sleep. Stress and anxiety should be excluded. If this is not possible, the manifestations should be de alt with in a different way.
In the morning, you can wipe the skin of paraorbitals with a piece of ice. Contrast cooling will narrow the capillaries, which will instantly brighten the skin. An ice cube can consist not only of water, but also of decoctions of medicinal herbs. Rubbing should not last more than 5 minutes.
It is possible to mask the problem with cosmetics. The best option is to use professional makeup. Decorative cosmetics will partially hide the defect. You need to be able to do makeup so that, on the contrary, you do not emphasize the flaw.
You can use a refreshing mask of fresh vegetables. The most popular all over the world is cucumber application. An alternative would be a lotion of green tea.
These methods will help to get rid of the symptoms of overwork for a short time, but they will be very effective and will not take much time to implement.
Camouflage with cosmetics
Many women are not interested in eliminating the defect for a long time, but how to quickly get rid of a bruise under the eye. Usually, decorative cosmetics are used for such purposes. So that makeup does not look ridiculous, you should choose the right cosmetics:
- Concealer should beliquid and differ by several tones from the color of the skin of the face, that is, be lighter. Place the concealer with precise distribution along the entire bruise and blend with a sponge.
- Fix top with translucent powder using a makeup brush.
- With a brown pencil, draw an arrow on the upper eyelid and draw its inner part. Duplicate the arrows with blue eyeliner.
- For eyelashes, it is advisable to use waterproof mascara, which during the day will not leave dark prints around the eyes.
- Shade the space around the eyes with a highlighter pencil.
Specialists in this case will be able to suggest how to remove a bruise under the eye from a blow.
Express methods to get rid of the problem
You need to know how to quickly get rid of a black eye. There are several express methods that will help remove an unpleasant manifestation.
- Fresh cabbage gruel. Knead a few sheets until a slurry is obtained. Put the product on the site of swelling and hold for half an hour.
- Spread finely chopped plantain leaf over the entire problem area. After 45 minutes, remove the leaves.
- Distribute ordinary cottage cheese over the entire amount of cyanosis around the eye. Hold time doesn't matter.
Other quick methods to fix a defect are expensive. In the decorative cosmetics market, you can find special correctors anddarkening products.
The simplest, but at the same time effective remedy for bruises under the eyes, you can cook yourself at home. Folk remedies and methods are very effective and cheap compared to market offers.
Swelling and bruising under the eyes wonderfully remove a variety of masks and lotions, compresses and lotions. The most common are masks based on potato starch and white clay. These components brighten the skin in a short period of time. Honey can be included in the component composition, which will nourish and smooth the skin.
Lotions and masks are most often used:
- Pour a tablespoon of chamomile with a glass of boiling water and insist for 15 minutes. Soak a cotton pad in the tincture and apply to the eyes for 10 minutes.
- Pour a teaspoon of dried dill or parsley with half a glass of boiling water. Infuse the remedy for half an hour. Soak cotton wool in the solution and put on the eyes.
- Mix equal proportions of kefir and honey. Apply the product to the problem area, leaving the composition for 15 minutes every day. You need to use the mask for 10 days in a row without interruptions.
It is important to choose the composition of the product in such a way that it suits the type of skin. It is worth considering allergic reactions and intolerance to components.
The remedy for bruises under the eyes can be bought at the pharmacy. The list of drugs for this action is very impressive. Manymanufacturers guarantee a good result in a short time. There is a list of proven drugs that have stood the test of time:
- "Neolit" is a cream that will eliminate the deficiency in a few days. The downside is the high cost and difficulty in distribution.
- "Dermahil" represents a whole series of products that are used in the complex.
- What other remedy can be used for dark circles under the eyes? Ointment from bruises "Troxevasin" has a completely different direct purpose, but, as an option, it is also suitable for such purposes.
- Heparin ointment is the cheapest, but at the same time effective way to get rid of puffiness and swelling, whitens the skin and normalizes blood flow.
In more complex cases, in the presence of an accompanying disease, drugs for internal use with a stronger effect are used. In such a situation, you should seek help only from a doctor.
Variety of masks
The most popular masks for bruises under the eyes:
- 5 milliliters of spinach juice mixed with an ampoule of vitamin A and face cream. Apply the mixture around the eye area for a few minutes.
- Mix the yolk and half a teaspoon of olive oil until smooth. Apply to the problem area and wash off after drying.
- Dip a crumb of white bread in milk and apply to the blueness for 20 minutes. remove the product after the time has elapsed and wash with cold water.
Other masksmade up of more ingredients. The presented options will help not only to remove cyanosis, but also to cope with wrinkles, flabbiness.
How to get rid of bruises under the eyes for a long time and not spend a penny, many are interested. There is such a method, but it will require systematic implementation. There are special programs that describe gymnastics for the eyes.
What to do for bruises under the eyes:
- Blink rapidly for 8 seconds. Repeat 3 times.
- Blink rapidly for 15 seconds. In this case, the mouth should be open, it is necessary to silently pronounce the letter “O”.
- Put the index finger on the bridge of the nose, the middle finger on the temple. Holding the skin with your fingers, try to squint.
The presented three-exercise program is the most popular and effective.
Most popular methods and tools according to people's reviews
How to get rid of bruises under the eyes, you can read on many women's forums and websites. But one can judge the effectiveness of a particular method solely by the reviews left by active users.
Processing information from various sources, you can compile a list of effective and meaningless methods and means in the fight against darkening and swelling of the paraorbital region.
Rating the effectiveness of methods, according to women:
- Complete rest, balanced nutrition and appropriate care in the first place.
- Ointment frombruises under the eyes can compete with the first point, but has one drawback - a short-term effect.
- Gymnastics will benefit if you do it consistently and correctly. Exercise helps with premature wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Masks from bruises under the eyes, lotions and compresses have proven themselves well, but their effect is short-term and does not completely remove the problem.
Makeup and concealer, according to women, is an extreme measure, which sometimes visually enhances the effect even more.