The appearance of black dots on the face is a fairly common problem that spoils the appearance. Nowadays, there are a large number of ways to deal with them, but not everyone is suitable for special cosmetics that contain chemicals. In this article, we will look at how to get rid of blackheads at home, and preventive measures.
Reasons for appearance
Among the sources of problems are the following:
- Open pores eventually become clogged with a layer of fat, dead epidermis, dust, and black dots form.
- Poor-quality cleansing of the epidermis. Every time you come home from the street, it is recommended to wash your face to wash off the dust and dirt.
- Excessive cleansing of the skin. Frequent use of scrubslotions or soaps kills the protective layer.
- Hormonal failure.
- Poor quality cosmetics.
- Bad habits.
- Wrong diet.
Face cleansing rules
Experts advise to follow simple rules:
- Cleansing products must be selected according to the type of skin.
- It is important to clean your face of makeup and dust twice a day.
- Scrubs are used no more than twice every 7 days.
- After washing, treat the epidermis with tonic.
Cosmetologist tips: how to apply masks correctly
Before you get rid of blackheads at home, you need to familiarize yourself with the rules for applying special masks:
- Pre-produce allergy test.
- To expand the pores as much as possible, a steaming bath is done, and only then a cleanser is applied.
- Mask exposure time should not exceed 30 minutes.
- In order not to re-clog pores, it is not recommended to treat the epidermis with greasy creams or oils after the procedure.
How to get rid of blackheads forever
To be successful, use the following tips:
- For washing, do not use products containing alcohol, this composition stimulates the sebaceous glands.
- Black dots will become less noticeable if you wipe the skin with hydrogen peroxide once a week.
- Getting rid of blackheads at homeconditions with an excellent tool - a mask of cosmetic clay.
- At least a couple of times a week, wash your face with kefir. The acids it contains help dissolve sebum.
- In the actual question of how to get rid of blackheads forever, regular steam baths will help.
- Wiping the epidermis with a solution of calendula. To prepare it, mix 250 milligrams of warm water, 30 ml of bee nectar and calendula tincture. It is necessary to do the procedure a couple of times a day.
If you stick to these tips, you won't have to worry about blackheads anymore.
How to get rid of blackheads in a day
Let's look at a few tools that will help to cope with this problem in a short time.
- In a deep container, mix 60 grams of shaving cream, 30 grams of fine-grained s alt, baking soda, bee nectar. Pre-steam the face, gently apply the product with a cotton pad. After fifteen minutes, wash your face and repeat the procedure. After 15 minutes, the composition is washed off and the face is treated with a special lotion.
- A very effective remedy is a black mask. Let's get acquainted with how to quickly get rid of black dots with its help. For 30 milligrams of distilled water, you need a teaspoon of gelatin and one tablet of activated charcoal. It is pre-crushed, it must be done as best as possible so that there are no large pieces. All ingredients are mixed and slightly heated in a water bath. Wash your face before the procedure. Apply the composition and wait until itcompletely harden on the skin.
In the shortest possible time, we get rid of black dots at home with the help of extrusion. Before performing this manipulation, you should thoroughly steam the epidermis. It will take about ten minutes. Hands are well washed and treated with an antiseptic. In order not to injure the skin, the nails are wrapped with a clean bandage. With gentle pressure, get rid of black dots. After the procedure, the face is treated with a mild cleanser.
Recipes for baths for steaming the skin:
- Nettle and rowan fruits. Pre-make tincture. For a liter of hot water, you need 50 grams of dried nettle and fresh rowan. Stand for about three hours and filter. One hundred milligrams of tincture and 60 grams of sea s alt are poured into a container with hot water (2 liters). Everyone is mixed, and you can proceed to the procedure.
- Chamomile. An infusion is prepared based on 60 grams of inflorescences per liter of water. Boil for about ten minutes and insist for two hours, filter. Two liters of hot water and one hundred milligrams of decoction are poured into the bath container.
- Lemon. It is necessary to boil a liter of water. 60 ml of fresh lemon juice and a little tea tree oil are added there.
- A string of parsley. For a liter of boiling water, you will need a large bunch of greens and 50 grams of dry grass. Three hours insist. Strain and warm for the procedure.
Steam baths are done once every 7 days.
Effective mask recipes
The most common ways to deal with the problem:
- How to quickly get rid of blackheads with an oil mask? Olive oil is abundantly applied to the cosmetic disk and rubbed into the epidermis along the massage lines. Stand twenty minutes.
- Liquid bee nectar is applied to problem areas. Fingers pat until the honey changes color, it should turn white. A warm washcloth is placed on top for literally ten minutes. After washing off the product, it is necessary to treat the epidermis with a tonic.
- Get rid of blackheads at home with oatmeal. First you need to grind 50 grams of flakes. They send 10 g of baking soda and five drops of acid (boric). The mixture is diluted with kefir, it should turn out to be the consistency of thick sour cream. The mask is distributed evenly over the face and left for twenty minutes. Before rinsing, a light massage should be done.
- How to get rid of blackheads at home using cosmetic clay? First of all, a couple of tablets of activated carbon are ground into powder. 30 g of any clay is added to it and diluted with warm water. The mixture should be like thick sour cream. The mask is applied for fifteen minutes.
- To prepare a cleanser, mix 30 ml of fatty yogurt, 15 milligrams of bee nectar, 10 ml of lemon juice and 5 g of s alt. After thoroughly mixing, apply to problem areas and hold for 25 minutes.
- Mixed 30 grams of chopped oatmealflakes and peas, pour in two ampoules of vitamin B2. Mix well and evenly apply on the skin, stand for twenty minutes. Wash off with a decoction of herbs.
In this section, we will look at how a teenager can get rid of blackheads. Since at a young age the skin is very sensitive, it is necessary to select funds with caution. Therefore, the best option is herbal decoctions. It is necessary to process the epidermis daily.
- Oak bark and chamomile inflorescences. First you need to boil 250 ml of water and pour the above components, you will need one tablespoon each. Insist for half an hour and filter. The tool not only helps to get rid of blackheads, but also has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Celandine. Grass is poured with water in a ratio of 1 to 1. The container is placed on fire and boiled for five minutes. After the product has cooled down, it is necessary to strain.
- Sage with calendula. 250 ml of water and 30 grams of grass are placed in a deep saucepan. Boil over medium heat for no more than five minutes. After cooling, the product is filtered.
Don't forget to use the following recipes:
- Aloe remedy. One hundred grams of leaves are crushed and poured into a glass of water. Wait two hours and put on fire. After boiling, the liquid is boiled for another five minutes. Let cool. Be sure to filter before use.
- Cucumber lotion. First you need to boil and cool half a liter of water. Two vegetables are chopped with a blender. Cucumber gruelpour water and insist in a cool place for 3-4 days. Then filter, and you can apply.
- Vitamin remedy. Two capsules of vitamin E are dissolved in one hundred milligrams of hot water. The epidermis is treated a couple of times a day.
To prevent dirt from accumulating, it is recommended to do scrubbing twice a week. The procedure takes no more than five minutes.
Recipe 1. For cooking, you need to take 60 g of pure cocoa (no additives), brown sugar, olive oil. All components are thoroughly mixed. The agent is applied with massage movements to the prepared epidermis. After the procedure, wash with cool water and apply a moisturizer.
Recipe 2. We get rid of black dots at home with the help of berries. One hundred grams of fresh blackcurrant is ground into a pulp. Add 30 g of wheat flour and 10 grams of chopped nuts. Mix well so that there are no lumps, and pour in a tablespoon of cream (high fat content).
Recipe 3. In a deep container, mix 10 grams of s alt and one hundred milligrams of natural yogurt (no additives). After the grains of s alt have completely melted, carefully pour in 15 ml of lemon juice and a tablespoon of bee nectar. Rub into the epidermis with massage movements for about three minutes.
Recipe 4. Baking soda (60 grams) is mixed with water to make a thick mass. Add a couple of drops of tea tree oil. The finished composition is applied in a thin layer on the skincover and wait to dry. With wet hands, massage the skin for three minutes, and you can rinse.
Recipe 5. A simple yet effective coffee scrub. Dilute 10 grams of thick (finely ground) with 30 g of natural yogurt and rub into the skin with massage movements. At the end of the procedure, the mass is washed off.
Recipe 6. Mix 50 milligrams of bee nectar and 10 g of cinnamon (ground). Stir thoroughly and apply with massage movements to problem areas.
Recipe 7. Herbal exfoliation. It will take 10 grams of chamomile, St. John's wort and calendula. The prepared ingredients are poured with boiling water (250 ml) for ten minutes. Herbs are squeezed and rubbed with them on the skin. Wash with the remaining infusion.
Proper lifestyle is the key to he althy skin
A balanced diet not only helps in the fight against black dots, but also prevents their appearance.
- The diet should include vegetables, fruits, fresh juices or fruit drinks.
- Limit fried, spicy and s alty foods.
- Eat foods that contain vitamins A, C, E and group B.
- Pure water a day you need to drink about 2.5 liters.
- Exercise daily.
- Give up bad habits.
- Avoid stressful situations.
- Good rest, sleep at least 6 hours.
How to get rid of black dots? According to people's opinionsunderstand that it is not enough to choose a remedy and apply it. The problem will not appear if preventive measures are taken regularly.
- It is very important to properly clean the epidermis before going to bed so that it does not leave cosmetics or other impurities.
- After treatments to narrow pores, use special tonics.
- Use scrubs to rid your face of dead skin cells.
- Deep cleansing done once a week.
- Take steam baths with herbs a couple of times a week.
- In the summer, limit the application of foundation.
- Washing is best done with cool water.
All the recipes presented are easy to prepare. Regular use of cleansers and following the simple advice of cosmetologists will help rid the skin of blackheads forever.