Chinese painting manicure looks unusually beautiful and bewitching. It is also called the "double stroke technique". It’s hard to believe, but on the nails you can create whole compositions in the form of all kinds of specific flowers, natural landscapes, animals, exotic birds. The life and art of the East are of great interest to Europeans. Many people want to learn about the oriental style of dressing, shoes, accessories, hairstyles and makeup. So Chinese painting burst into modern nail art. It brings harmony with nature, naturalness and comfort.
A bit of Chinese style
Quite extensive material includes Chinese painting manicure. It is studied by nail art masters in special courses. After all, I really want to learn how to make three-dimensional drawings in gentle colors that look very realistic and lively. just spiritcaptures! Delicate petals of blooming roses, colorful orchids, butterflies ready to take off, delicate feathers - all this comes to life with the help of Chinese painting on nails. You can see the step-by-step implementation of such a design below in the article. There are also video tutorials for mastering the basic elements of this drawing method.
What is Chinese painting? For beginners, it is important to understand that this is a technique where the drawing is applied with a special flat brush, after dipping it in two or three shades of acrylic paint. It is this paint that allows you to shade well and combine several tones. Smooth color transitions allow you to realistically depict pictures of nature.
From the history of painting
In China, a long time ago, a drawing technique called "guohua" was invented. Then the artists used silk, rice paper as a canvas. The Chinese painted their huge fans with special ink. Later they began to draw on parchment. The Ural craftsmen adopted this technique and began to decorate boxes and household items. Such painting was called "Tagil". Later, Zhostovo painting appeared, which is also done with two strokes. She painted old trays. Then the technique of smooth transition of shades began to be used in Gzhel.
And just recently, with the advent of gel nail extension, the double stroke technique began to be used for nail design. Now whole works of art can be flaunted on female nails.
At first glance, it seems that Chinese art is a bit complicated. But if you look closely, you need only one stroke to apply one detail of the picture. It is important to correctly master the movements of the brush, which is dipped in two or three colors of acrylic paint. Here are the basic moves:
- Satin stitch. The brush is placed on the surface and the stroke is carried out without interruption.
- Openwork. Performed by moving up and down the edge of the brush.
- Semi openwork. Create small loops with a brush, like a petal.
- Feather way. The brush moves intermittently up and down.
- Waving. The brush dynamically scrolls in a wave without interruption.
- Aqua. Performed with the addition of water for the transparency of parts.
Simple drawings are made with one double stroke, and in complex drawings, several movements are combined.
Double stroke style design requires the following tools:
- base coat for background color;
- special acrylic paints for painting nails;
- flat bristle brushes;
- a small container of water;
- paper napkins for cleaning brushes;
- special board for breeding shades;
- fixing coating.
As for brushes, they come in different types:
- The majority of strokes are applied flat.
- Brush-brush with coarse bristlescomplement the patterns, give the desired texture.
- Contours or thin elements are drawn with a liner brush.
- Fan brushes help create backgrounds and fills.
- Brushes with beveled edges are used to draw leaves, buds and other small elements.
Chinese nail painting lesson
Mastering Chinese technology is not that difficult. Please adhere to the following steps:
- Apply the selected background to the nail plates. It can be done with ordinary varnish, and gel polish, and acrylic paint.
- For the background, you can take light and dark tones, which you prefer. Apply evenly and smoothly. Then wait for it to dry.
- Next, with a flat brush, start applying the pattern in your chosen shades. The beauty of the image depends on the correct selection of tones. They should be similar: blue-blue, orange-yellow. White goes with all colors. Two or three colors can be applied to the brush at a time. Choose the right brush job and create the desired shape.
- With a thin liner brush, draw all the contours and small details.
- Apply a fixing topcoat.
Using the above steps, you can create vibrant flower arrangements. Here is an example of drawing a rose in a bud:
- Dip one edge of a flat brush into scarlet paint, the other into light pink.
- Apply one round stroke in the form of a petal looking up.
- Make a few more strokes next tothe form of arches (petals).
- Use a thin brush to paint the stem and base of the bud. Add leaves.
Remember the features of acrylic paints - they can be wetted with water. Practice putting the first drawings on paper. So you will learn how to make confident and clear strokes. Do not start drawing on the nails until you learn how to draw whole pictures on paper. You can first draw a sketch on paper, and then apply paint on it to the nail plates. It is not necessary to do Chinese painting on all nails, it is enough to decorate one ring finger or even a little finger.