A dress is the thing that no woman's wardrobe can do without. Such an item gives the image of femininity and attracts the attention of others. The dress can be of absolutely any style, so it is suitable for different occasions - a walk in the park, a romantic date, a formal event or a business meeting.
What are everyday dresses
Every woman wants to look perfect every day, even if it is the most ordinary, so fashion designers offer a wide variety of models of everyday dresses. Most often, these are laconic styles in which you can go to work in the office, and in the evening go to the theater or on a romantic date.
When buying a dress for every day, many details are important - the length of the dress, the depth of the neckline, the material, color and finish. Today, in many organizations, there is no dress code as such, but this does not mean at all that any model of dress is suitable for work. In the office, it is unacceptable to wear the shortest outfits, frank cuts, deep necklines, etc.
Summer models for every day
Summer time is the time when every woman of the fair sex wants to emphasize her individuality and beauty as much as possible. The most successful models of dresses for women for the summer:
- Strapless option. For this style of the product, cutouts such as "Angelica", "Ballerina" and "Droplet" are suitable. It is recommended to choose a solid color, the length can be different - from mini to maxi, depending on the situation.
- Long version with slits. This is rather an evening dress model, but it is also suitable for every day for those who want to visually stretch the figure, make it more slender and open their legs. The main thing is to choose the right fabric.
- Dress with an open shoulder in the ancient Greek style. Most often they are sewn from airy, flying materials such as silk or chiffon. Colors can be any, but plain natural shades look more advantageous. Can be used as an evening dress model.
- Baby-dol model. This is a knee-length dress with a high or regular waist, with a flared skirt and pleats. It looks quite festive, so lace and shiny materials, such as satin, are used for tailoring. By the way, a great version of the dress model for prom.
- Ballon dresses. The model is suitable for those who have imperfections in the hips, as it emphasizes the waist advantageously. The fabric for such dresses is used mostly smooth and rich colors.
- Models resembling underwear. More like a nightgown. These are lace dresses or with lace trim, which are sexyfit the figure and have a deep neckline. The color scheme is mostly pastel - beige, champagne, peach and more.
The length of such a product can be absolutely any, depending on personal preferences. It is important that the owner of the dress is comfortable. Slender girls can safely choose the mini length, and for those who have problems with extra pounds, it is recommended to consider floor-length models.
In summer, girls can safely choose bright prints and rich shades:
- Burgundy. It is the color of red wine, almost burgundy.
- Salmon. A rather complex color in which orange, white and red shades are mixed. You can combine it with the same bright accessories - yellow, pink, blue or black.
- Peach. This shade is suitable for gentle and romantic natures, regardless of age. Both girls and mature women can choose it.
- Lavender color. It's a rich shade of blue that pairs well with pinks, yellows and sandy accessories.
For the hot season, girls are advised to choose natural materials:
- Silk/chiffon. Despite the external lightness, these are quite durable fabrics that do not require complicated care. Dresses from them can be completely different - from tight-fitting variations to puffy, ruffled skirts (by the way, these are ideal dresses for girls).
- Cotton. It does not deform, keeps its shape perfectly and, which is very important for summer, does not let the sun's rays through. Forhot days, you need to take the thinnest kind of cotton.
Summer models of dresses can be combined with sandals, sandals, sneakers, as well as shoes and sneakers, if the model allows it. Products to the floor should be complemented with high-heeled or platform sandals. Accessories in the form of bracelets, beads and necklaces are recommended to match the dress or shoes.
Spring models for every day
After a long period of cold weather, every girl wants to get rid of warm heavy clothes as soon as possible and put on something airy, beautiful and light. A win-win option for this is a dress presented in different variations:
- Shirt dress. This product has a free cut, reminiscent of a regular shirt. This model is suitable for every day, looks great with flat shoes, respectively, the girl feels comfortable. A shirt dress can be in several versions: with bare shoulders, with a smell, with a frill on the skirt.
- Tunic dress. This model is found on the shelves of shops in two variations: with pockets made of thick fabrics and with a dress with free-cut sleeves.
- Free models - oversized. These are loose-fitting casual dresses with an emphasis on comfort and convenience. Such a model perfectly masks the visible flaws of the figure. Great for everyday wear.
The length of the shirt dress should be chosen depending on personal preferences and figure parameters. Tunic dresses are usually short - to the middle of the thighs. As for the latest model, oversized, the choice is diverse - from minito floor length dresses.
When sewing dresses for the spring season, medium-density fabrics are used, most often it is:
- Loose knit.
You can choose any color palette for spring that the owner likes, ranging from dark colors - black, mustard, khaki, burgundy, purple and ending with light and bright shades of white, yellow, orange and other colors. Prints should be more discreet than in the summer season - polka dots, stripes or even flowers.
Since spring models of dresses are characterized by comfort and convenience, then you need to choose the appropriate shoes for them - flat shoes, sneakers, sneakers, slip-ons. But this does not mean at all that you can not wear heels - of course, yes, if the model of the dress allows it.
Dresses for every day for winter and autumn
In autumn and winter in our latitude, the weather is quite cold, so you want to wear something warm and comfortable, but at the same time feminine and beautiful, so fashion designers offer a wide variety of dress options:
- Elongated and fitted models, the silhouette resembling an hourglass. Their color scheme is most often dark and saturated, the material is dense, for example, velor or velvet.
- Dress-turtleneck. It hasn't gone out of fashion for several seasons.
- Knitted dresses. Ideal for slender girls, because it is profitableemphasizes the curves of the body, in addition, this model does not hinder movement at all and gives warmth.
- Knitted dress. Designers are working hard to fit knitwear into a beautiful and stylish image of a modern woman.
- Leather dress. An indispensable piece of clothing in the wardrobe of a stylish girl. You can choose any skin - smooth, matte, snake and more.
The color scheme of a casual dress with sleeves for the cold season may be different, but too bright and saturated colors will look out of place. What to look out for:
- Intense green.
Patterns should be chosen responsibly, for example, models of dresses with a cage, stripes, leopard print and small flowers will look good.
The optimal length of dresses for autumn and winter is a little above the knee, as it is convenient to combine it with boots. The short version looks great with high over the knee boots, but not everyone recognizes this look as everyday.
From what fabrics are dresses for winter sewn
As a rule, autumn and winter outfits are sewn from dense materials, such as:
- Wool suit fabrics.
- Warm jersey.
For those who want to look smart even on an ordinary winter day, designers come up with casual dresses with lace or fur trim.
How to choosedress for work
Many years ago, the classic style seemed boring to many, but time does not stand still, and today designers pay great attention to it. Fashion designers, including many women, are trying to make the image of a business lady as feminine and as bright as possible. Entire collections are produced on the theme of office dress code, in which there are many different wardrobe items for work, including dresses for every day.
Classic work dress
Many are interested in the question of why successful women prefer classic style. The answer is obvious - this outfit symbolizes professionalism, men begin to treat such a lady differently, perceiving her as a potential or real partner.
Classic dress is a great option not only for a business woman, but also for ordinary office workers. The little black dress designed by Coco Chanel was taken as the basis for the image of a business woman.
Models for every day
What is a business dress, what rules apply when choosing it? A classic item that can be worn to work and business meetings must meet the following criteria:
- Color. There are no clear restrictions; a woman should choose the shade of the dress in accordance with her color type and preferences. The only thing that is unacceptable in the walls of the office is acid, bright and flashy tones. Ideal colors are gray, black, coffee, green, blue, cream, sand and beige. Prints should beavoid, but checkered, striped and small polka dots are allowed. It is important to understand that a business dress should not draw attention to itself, but only emphasize femininity and professionalism.
- Style. The clothes of a business woman should be elegant, strict, but at the same time feminine. Office style completely excludes defiant outfits, tight-fitting, mini-skirts, deep cuts in the neckline and on the back. In addition, you should not get too carried away with drawings, frills, ruffles and other things. All this does not mean that you need to wear exclusively “boring” dresses, for example, geometric patterns on the fabric, made in a tone darker than the main one, or light frills on the hem or waist (peplum) are acceptable.
- Material. Of course, it is recommended to choose natural fabrics, but they have a huge drawback - the tendency to wrinkle heavily, which is unacceptable in the image of a business lady. Therefore, you should choose dresses from mixed fabrics, avoid transparent and shiny options. For a summer dress, cotton combinations such as silk, viscose and lycra are perfect. For spring and autumn, you can use woolen and mixed materials, as well as models of knitwear dresses, since such material holds its shape well and hides minor figure flaws. For winter, outfits made from mixed materials of sheep wool and cashmere are optimal.
- Accessories. A classic look can be combined with a variety of accessories, such as belts, bags, scarves and jewelry made of precious metals or costume jewelry.
Don't forget - restraint is the main ruleimage of a business woman!
Dresses for working pregnant women
Regardless of the position in society, the main function of a woman is to procreate. In the business world, this rule is also no exception, so fashion designers do not forget about this period in the life of a working woman. The basic concept of this clothing remains the same, but with some nuances. For example, during pregnancy, even more attention should be paid to the naturalness of materials, since they do not cause discomfort and allergies. It is not recommended to wear tight and tight dresses, and you should also temporarily forget about trouser suits.
Dresses for every day for obese women
Women with luxurious shapes can also choose for themselves a variety of models of dresses. Such girls are advised to choose fitted models, for example, a sheath dress with a light drapery and a sleeve. It is perfect for those with an hourglass or pear shape.
The next model of obese dresses is a wraparound option. There are a lot of variations of this model, for example, with a wrapped bodice and a trapezoid bottom or a slightly narrowed skirt. In addition, a wrap dress can be used not only for a casual look, but also for going out.
Straight models are also very good and have many variations - thick straps at the top or a variation with minimal sleeves so that a shirt can be worn under it.
When choosing a dress model fora full woman can play with the tint range (when choosing a monophonic option), drawings and the selection of interesting colors. But it is important to remember that full ladies are advised to avoid ornaments with transverse stripes. Such a pattern will not only not hide the flaws of the figure, but will make it even wider. It is better to opt for longitudinal strips that visually stretch.
You can complement the listed models of dresses with jackets of different lengths, for example, these can be shortened options with ¾ sleeves or, conversely, elongated ones. With such a stock figure, you should not get carried away with ruffles and flounces. Combining the colors of clothes with each other should also be extremely careful.