Red pants are a wardrobe detail that many women hesitate to wear. And in vain: designers and stylists of the stars create elegant sets with scarlet pants, and a variety of styles allows you to find a model for any figure. Considering options for wearing red pants and how to combine a bright item with accessories.
Bright trousers are appropriate in business and evening wardrobe. There are many classic styles, and each model corrects the proportions of the figure.
Wide flared "palazzo" visually narrow the hips and lengthen the legs. Tight-fitting cigarette trousers emphasize the thinness of the ankle and make the shape more voluminous. Bananas with a high waistline and ruffles accentuate the waist. The flared cut visually enlarges the buttocks and balances wide shoulders with thin legs. What to wear with classic red trousers:
- In the office, wide "palazzos" and narrow "pipes" are combined with strict shirt blouses, gray and black cashmere turtlenecks. Abovewear a dark-colored straight-cut blazer.
- The scarlet office total look remains relevant. Put on wide red trousers, a jacket and a matching top. Skip the prints and pair with textured fabrics like satin, tweed, virgin wool.
- In evening looks, red trousers make friends with lace tops in lingerie style. Choose blouses in intense colors (burgundy, black, green) so that guests do not confuse your holiday outfit with a chemise.
Summer "harem" trousers - a model of a wide cut, sewn from light fabrics. Scarlet oriental pants add volume to the hips and narrow the waist. How to wear red harem pants:
- Pair your harem pants with plain cotton t-shirts and t-shirts for a sporty look in the city. A minimalistic top balances the oriental flavor of the trousers.
- Wear bloomers with your swimsuit at the resort. During the day, light trousers will replace the beach pareo. At dinner or at the bar, a bright one-piece swimsuit worn with bloomers looks like a tight-fitting tank top.
- For a summer party, complete your pants with a crop top. Closer to the night, black fabric or trendy neon colors are appropriate: bright orange, “shocking” pink. Cropped T-shirts look advantageous on slender girls. If the waist does not please, choose tops that cover the waistband of your trousers.
Give up long airy tunics by wearing wide trousers, otherwise the figure will be lost in a pile of fabrics.
Knee-length wide trousers are a trendy variation on the theme of feminine style. The style diverts attention from full hips. Avoid cropped pants if you have too thin legs below the knees, puffiness or varicose veins. What to wear with red culottes:
- For work, choose a white blouse and a plain jacket or a dark knitted jumper. Complete the look with classic heeled pumps.
- On the day off, combine culottes with a cotton top and white sneakers or trainers. Grab a fanny pack or a roomy backpack and go for a bike ride in the park or out of town.
A trendy version of scarlet denim trousers is skinny skinny with ankle-length legs. The style visually enlarges the hips and emphasizes the advantages of the “rectangle” figure - with an unexpressed waist, medium-width shoulders and slender legs. How to wear red denim pants:
- Volume black sweater made of knitted jersey is an option for girls with a wide and problematic waist. Pair with sneakers and a soft leather shopper bag.
- Do you want to feel like a Parisian? Combine skinny red jeans with a vest. Complete the set with black ballet flats and a quilted Coco Chanel chain bag.
- Scarlet skinny and a floral blouse will create a bohemian feel.
- White T-shirt, black biker jacket and red skinny jeans for a classic rock chic look.
Give uptight-fitting tops with plunging necklines when wearing scarlet tight-fitting trousers. The abundance of things of frank design will make the image defiant.
Loose cut trousers with cuffs at the bottom are a unisex piece in a free style. The style emphasizes thin ankles and gives volume to the hips. How to wear red chinos:
- In an office wardrobe, scarlet pants are paired with a cream shirt blouse, thin leather belt and black pumps.
- Kit for walking - "chinos" plus a denim shirt tucked into trousers. A relaxed look will become more feminine if you wear heels.
- Red chinos and a white printed cotton T-shirt will create a sporty mood. Top with a denim jacket or short vest.
Avoid long voluminous tops so that the figure in wide pants does not look bulky.
Jewelry & Accessories
Pair red pants with yellow gold jewelry. Warm shades of metal and clothes complement each other and the image acquires brightness and respectability. What to wear with red trousers for jewelry lovers:
- massive gold necklaces;
- thin hoop bracelets;
- geometric earrings;
- chains with medallion pendants without stones.
The design of bags and shoes depends on the style of the set and the effect you want to produce. The strict image of a business woman is emphasized by classic accessories of neutral colors: black clutches and shoppers, flesh-colored shoes,white sneakers.
Things with leopard print - the choice of a bold and self-sufficient person. Predatory bags and ankle boots will add a bold look and emphasize the brightness of the outfit without turning you into a traffic light.